1. Your lifting years

1. Your lifting years
2. Do you believe these physiques are naturally achievable with good genetics + proper training/nutrition?

Been lifting 1.5 years and I think....maybe...

About a year
I don't think so, especially at such a low bf%

>3
define natty because those two are models and do coke on the weekly which is a great appetite suppressing

why do they fucking put their pants right above their penis

>cocaine for food cravings

Spotted the permabulker.

1. 26 Years

2. Totally achievable natty. if you start lifting at 15 you can look like that at 18.

fat fuck detected

1. 5
2. Yea, but not living Chad life.

No lol

I'm a skeleton
But that's alot of mass at low body fat, and they seem decently tall

>But that's alot of mass at low body fat,

There is nothing about their bodies that indicates supraphysiological amounts of testosterone. They look like healthy young men at the peak of their athleticism who lift weights and have done sports since childhood.

>0
>yes

Would you prefer them to be right below their penis?

I mean, I would, but then they couldn't post the picture everywhere

no

1.20+
2.Only for a few days if the nutrition was on point
The mass is easy if you have the genes/dedication, the relatively low bodyfat of...10% is relatively easy too.
Maintaining both as a natural year round at the same time is a full time job and or lifestyle.
And those guys are most def on low doses.

The super defined six pack are a dead give away.
They can probably get away with entering and winning in a natural contest or get some natural endorsement deals because..that's around natty limit for most guys and the guys who know enough but not enough to see through them will be easily inspired. That and they are models.
BUT, for people in the know they'll just be guys that are on.

>5
>yes, I know two people with 3 years of lifting who have this physique.

They did go through a whole year of bulking and they cried about their strength dropping from having work sets with 265lbs on the bench to 265lbs being their 1RM.

>2.5 yrs
>yes, because that pic is photo-shopped as fuck...

Yeah they're not very big, just very shredded. Generally you can do one or the other without roids.

is it wrong if a non-burguer wears those shorts?

Want to cop some like those

You would know why if you had an adonis belt

>2.5 years
>yes

1. 3 years
2. yes but with good genetics

I do but putting them so fucking low's fucking uncomfortable, it's like your dick is going to pop in every second

for you maybe but girls love it

Is this possible with fat burners and no roids?

1. 6 years
2. 3 years of natty, seriously lifting

>girls

>Is this possible with fat burners and no roids?

It is possible without fat burners or roids.

Been liftin for 20 years
No, this is the natty limit

>1. Your lifting years
>2. Do you believe these physiques are naturally achievable with good genetics + proper training/nutrition?
about natty limit. dudes on gear tho, you can read from their bro face

The Busey Twins are cut

Possible, sure, but these guys are most certainly not natural. As others have said you might be able to get there in this shape for a few days, with decent genetics, but these guys probably drink and party regularly, so they're almost definitely on test.

It's not wrong but it doesn't really make sense. I get that our flag is the most aesthetic but why not just wear one of your own country?

Yes, if great genetics, strict diet, and workout real good, and only when cutting. Otherwise roids.

Isn't that what the option already included?

wtf is wrong with you people

Absolutely. They look small, just shredded.

5 years lifting
No, definitely not, the mass is possible but they're way too cut to be natty.

2 years

maybe with some makeup then yeah it's possible if you had god-tier genetics, but the pecs are questionable as fuck

and these guys specifically aren't natty

>Answer like these

I WANTED FACTS

>the pecs are questionable

Care to elobrate?

How long on SS to achieve this???

What the fuck do you mean ? You asked if in our opinion it's possible, I stated what I thought. How are you gonna get FACTS at all unless chad and brad just happen to fucking browse this thread and offer to post steroid lab results from the time this pic was taken?

>5 years
I would say that the body fat percentage coupled with those physiques, it is not likely to be achieved natty.
Its like Lazar Angelov saying that he is natty. You know its bullshit.

Got to show off the v taper

>what is reading comprehension

>wtf is wrong with you people
I dunno, stupidity?

S-sorry

>5 years with no progress

How the fuck you think you are anyway?

who*

Take off you trip, dyel.

>I would say that the body fat percentage coupled with those physiques

Explain.

You don't get those kind of muscles and definition with a 5% body fat unless you are a genetic anomaly. not rocket science

The app automatically adds that you fucking faggot. Sure you know my progress because i said Sth you don't agree with. Shut your fucking face you fucking dweeb.

No

Yeah just above average with an aggressive cut, probably diuretic too.

4 years
Yes.

>You don't get those kind of muscles and definition with a 5% body fat unless you are a genetic anomaly

Amateur boxers look like this without roids all the time.

no amateur or pro boxer looks like this. the closest is tim bradley or david haye maybe.

~2 years
Achievable natty and only doing bodyweight exercises

I fucking knew it

2 years.
Yes, but it is difficult/unreasonable to maintain.

>6
>no

they are too lean. but that musclemass at 9% or so is totally achievable

>no amateur or pro boxer looks like this

MANY AMATEUR BOXERS ARE ABOUT AS LEAN AS THOSE LADS COME WEIGH-IN.

>1.5 years serious, 3 years if you include pissing about with full-body routines twice a week and shit diets
>Possibly with god-tier genetics, perfect nutrition, training hard and being a manlet. For 90% of the population, no.

5 years
Possible, yes, likely, no.

While being as big?

It's also obvious that these are just Chads are they are not doing any complicated weight cutting for competition

being lean is fine, its being muscled an lean. show me an amatuer boxer who looks like this. i told you tim bradley, but hes not as muscled as OP

1 year 2 months
Yes, maybe with good genetics and proper diet. Vitruvian physique looks just like them when he is competition ready and he is natty.

fucking chad and brad, REEEEEEEE!!!!!!

>but that musclemass at 9% or so is totally achievable

What if I told you they could be at 9% with just diuretics which is very likely?

How fucking newbies is this board.

When you cut down low you will lose a bit of muscle no question and the lack of glycogen that goes with low calories will give a deflated look.
It's why unnaturals and naturals both load up on simple carbs before they hit the stage. Their muscles are HORRIBLY depleted of glycogen and when you take in simple carbs the muscles swell and give off that full look.

Those guys are thick and full and low bodyfat.
That amount of muscle they are carrying around is something that natty guys can only maintain easily and keep looking impressive at a bodyweight of 12-14% at least.

They have that with bodyweights that look to be close to single digits. I know 12% doesn't seem like much when compared to 8-10% on paper. But take a look at the difference between people who have those specific numbers of bodyfat.

They are on low doses with a bit of hgh.
That's all there is too it.

>at weigh-in
>year round
Pick one

not him but your kinda of moving the goalposts.

'yeah true but' is not an argument.

yes

What makes you think haven't done exactly the same for that event as the natty bodybuilders do?

Learn your shit, please.

>dropping from having work sets with 265lbs on the bench to 265lbs being their 1RM.

I don't think I can handle this

Photoshop?

It's not a v taper you fucking autist. It's the adonis belt

I don't really think it looks that attractive.

I don't know about that. Maybe they just do an absurd amount of isolated core work, but athletes don't look like that. Their body fat is considerably higher.

>yes, because that pic is photo-shopped as fuck...
It does look like it may have a filter

Yes and no
Their arms not too big and achievable natty. But they don't seem like they're old enough that they contributed so many years into lifting and keep a 100% super clean diet

>natty
>doing bulk+cut

This is the deal. You're DYEL newbie and your buddy are full of shit but you're fucking dumb to realize

You don't know shit. I'm not even saying I'm pro but hulk+cut while natty is the biggest lie and fake shit in this industry

And if people sincerely believe this. No they wouldn't have good looking body. They don't even have no knowledge about lifting let alone achieving something

They are absolutely not natty but who the fuck cares, they look great.
Is that physic possible for a natty? Yes. Maybe 7 years of working out every day and a clean as fuck diet.

>2
>yes with exceptional genetics and hard work, these dudebros aren't natty

This. They're not that big. But with chads lifestyle (nightclub+drinking) NO THEY CANNOT ACHIEVE THIS

It requires insane amount of dedication to stay lean and big. Chads side gf call up 1 night might ruin it. There's no way these 2 pussy slayer lift natty. I doubt they even want to learn lifting knowledges like autistismos on Veeky Forums

orb?

>clean diet

Spotted a newb. Please stop using this word. Its the epitome of broscience and have literally zero meaning.

Yes of course

Why would anyone ever want that face though rofl