Is this why so many minorities get into lifting...

Is this why so many minorities get into lifting? My gym is always crammed with minorities despite living in an 85%+ white area

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hA0MTkHLO0g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Isn't that from a fucking online dating site?
The thirsty loser capital of the fucking net?

Is there any better way to find these statistics? If anything they're more valuable as they allow people to hide their true preferences behind anonymity

there are probably moree minorities in your gym because whites are 85% cucks who dont want to be masculine and non whites havent been brainwashed yet.

Really makes you think, huh?

because most young black men were/are athletes in hs/college and they fell in love w/ lifting.

at least that's the case for me. why do you even care anyway faggot?

OP is that you?

If anything women are way more picky online, even average looking girls act like princesses online.
IRL it's another game.

why so many Indians though? I rarely see them outside of the gym.

It's because blacks lean more toward being athletic and white toward academics and being cucked?

Because the're more redpilled and haven't been cursed by leftist moms, sisters, teachers and classmates.

Daily reminder that giving women the right to vote was the downfall of the West.

>online dating stats
Have any of you guys ever tried:
1. Being good looking
2. Talking to girls in real life?

Works no matter what your/the girl's race is

Whites are intelligent and don't feel the need to show off with big muscles like minorities do. Same reason Whites don't drive around with expensive jewelry in cars they can't afford like minorities do. It's all about showing off

Sure
youtube.com/watch?v=hA0MTkHLO0g

>1. Being good looking
Explain to me how you try this senpai

You are right that IRL is a completly diffrent thing than online
I have a theory that girls go online to find a better man than they can IRL but because their standards are impossible no man will cut it
Thats why dating is so shitty for most men who try online dating

We're talking about the smelly curry minorities and those raghead clockmakers, not you.

I just realized that most of the people at my gym aren't white or chubby white guys with facial hair.

>Explain to me how you try this senpai

>lift weights
>take care of your acne
>get under 12% bodyfat
>get a good haircut
>wear good-fitting clothes

There you go, a 4/10 is now a 7/10 or more

DAMN it feels good to be white

Do they tho?

Jesus that's a lot of money on health care

No. They're doing it to fight, as they are aggressive sub-humans.

it's mostly the black women