Hey Veeky Forums. I'm a 5"4 manlet. My son is 15 now and only 4"10...

Hey Veeky Forums. I'm a 5"4 manlet. My son is 15 now and only 4"10. I recently heard about how HGH can promote an increase in height to children under 18. I wanna start giving my kid some HGH to give him an advantage later in life but her mom is completely against the idea. She won't even acknowledge my arguments no matter how much reason is behind it, threatening to leave me if I even think about putting our kid through something so "dangerous".

Other urls found in this thread:

healio.com/endocrinology/pediatric-endocrinology/news/print/endocrine-today/{4d1f6a25-88a2-41c7-a2d4-2b89c924189e}/aromatase-inhibitor-shown-to-increase-predicted-adult-height-in-gh-deficient-boys
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Even if you pump him full of HGH and he grows tall, his genes will be the same and he'll have short kids

You wanna give that shit to a 15 year old who is in the middle or puberty? Are you retarded?

you won't be able to find real hgh. give him some mk-677, an androgenic non aromatizing steroid and an ai.

I went to a doctor when I was 17 and asked why I'm 5'5" when my full-blooded brother is over 6'2", doctor just told me that he couldn't do fuck all about it and that I needed to find ergonomic ways of dealing with it.

I still regret not buying growth hormones on the internet.

t. legitimate (still) 5'5" гyбepнaтop of manlets on Veeky Forums

that sucks but growth hormone is hella expensive dude, like $600 a month, doubt you could have paid for it at that age

>making children @ 5'4

How fucking selfish are you?

Well, you know what? I think you deserve your son being a manlet, manlet.

True but I still feel anxiety about it sometimes, especially since I have a physically demanding job.
Overall it's not really a major issue in my life, but I get a depressive feeling when reminded about it by small obstacles like not being able to reach high enough to grab something or whatever.

you could've bought it online though, there are analogues that do the same thing for cheap

She's a girl, she'll be fine. Look at what HGH does to girls faces they look like cavemen.
>tfw my oneitis is also around 4'10" maybe smaller

not op but isn't that the best time if you wanna increase height? if you're older your growth plates have fused and hgh won't do shit height wise

>threatening to leave me

that's what you get for settling for a woman instead of becoming someone worth respecting first and getting a woman second.

They use that shit against you.

Yes, give your boy HGH. Men HAVE to be taller than women AT LEAST in order to earn respect in this world.

Men already kill themselves 10x the rate of women. If your boy doesn't kill himself, he'll either become a huge shut-in, or maybe even a trap.

You have to do this.

L M A O
M
A
O
A
M
L M A O

I didn't hit puberty til I was 16, where I grew about 5-7 inches during the summer. Try talking to a doctor before you do anything stupid.

Tfw when my mom is 4'11 and my dad is 5'8 and I turned out to be 6'1

Dont just buy HGH, go through a doctor.

I have a genetic issue and was given some HGH and pills when i was around 12 and now im 5 '10 where i would have been around 5'3.

Chances are your mom cheated on your dad with a manlet. Sorry user.

This, height in girls means absolutely nothing. I have never met a guy that said 'she is too short for me'. It just isn't a thing that guys care at all about.

>mfw this manlet is 3 inches shorter than my littlest, youngest sister

Thanks for bringing this pure hilarity to us op

Lanklet brother looks exactly the same as me (similar to our father) aside from the height, I'm just cursed by Satan.

healio.com/endocrinology/pediatric-endocrinology/news/print/endocrine-today/{4d1f6a25-88a2-41c7-a2d4-2b89c924189e}/aromatase-inhibitor-shown-to-increase-predicted-adult-height-in-gh-deficient-boys

Arimidex/anastrozole

You can buy it as an oral research chemical legally in liquid form. You can do the research on dosing.

When used by a natural, a guy NOT taking AAS, the AI produces a "positive feedback loop", by blocking a large amount of the conversion of testosterone into Estradiol they body kicks out moe LH, FSH, and thus more testosterone trying to get its estradiol level up.

This loop also results in producing more HGH.

Because the AI user is not using AAS, and is not limited in their production of testosterone, their body will actually put out enough testosterone to get the Estradiol, E2 up to where it needs to be.

Basically due to its positive feedback loop, Arimidex on its own is self limiting in its effect, when used separate from exogenous AAS.

Now, also keep in mind that Estradiol is what signals your body to halt bone growth, and this is basically a simple solution.

Is it as effective as HGH use? No. Has it been demonstrated to squeeze a few more inches out over a few years?

In the GH deficient groups the group taking Arimidex grew 7.4 cm MORE than the placebo group.

For a guy who might only be 5'4" as an adult, THINK what another 3 inches could do for his quality of life. Yeah 5'7" is not a tall man, but his dating and mating prospects go up by a huge margin. With decent posture and shoes that have decent sole thickness he will easily pass for normy height.

Have him marry a women his height or taller, and your family can climb out of this curse.

Dad height - 6'
My height - 5'8

Why is this? My mom is like 5'2, which is like the average in the UK.

So why am I a fucking manlet?

Because it's genetics, not math.

Your dad cultivated more test than you cause he spent his younger years going on wild adventures and fucking broads. You stayed at home sitting on the computer fapping to anime girls and playing vidya, essentially letting yourself waste away instead of growing normally.

mate this seems like a miracle drug
Grow taller, more HGH = fitter
Whats the catch?

Im 6'1'' and thinking about using it if it can indeed make me taller, hell. Imagine being 6'3'' instead, dating should improve

Society will compensate bro. Best case scenario he'll be some alpha bitch's pet and that's okay, stop holding onto gender roles

You're right man :(
>tfw my dad has 19+ inch arms, 120kg+ and i'm here little 65kg manlet with a woman physique

MFW Reading this as 6'5" my whole family is tall as fuck and all my cousins are manlets.

This is patently false. My dad was an adventurer and a player in his youth and he cycled from the UK to the far fucking East while boxing to earn money to survive and I'm still significantly taller than him having done just what you described. I'm his blood son and all.

I mean admittedly now I'm a successful athlete but I definitely wasn't during my formative period, I only played some Sunday league football and rugby

Diminishing returns after 6'2" retard, not worth it

Short people happen because they don't sleep in the dark.

Humans grow at night, in the dark.

Too pussy for the darkness? Be a manlet.

Who's laughing now, bitch.

>not worth it
Then what are the downsides?
Id take being 6'2'' aswell, i think it will unlock the dating game

yeah bro if you would be 6'3 instead of 6'1 you would be drowning in pussy

you are delusional m8

>Id take being 6'2'' aswell, i think it will unlock the dating game

A manlet prolly snuck under her sheets and impregnated her without her waking up cause of his penislet

How so?
Girls like taller guys and ive noticed girls im fond of (shorter girls, 5'0''-5'2'') really only seem to go for guys 6'4'' or taller
I only manage to meet girls who are 5'7''-5'9'' and its not my thing

Dad 6'1
Brother 6'0
Mom 5'10
Me 5'4

My life is shit

This, same happened to me, went from 5'3 at 16 to 5'9 now at 18, still growing too, i dont even have hair in my armpits yet