Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/filiplindstr/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You first.

Pic unrelated to OP topic

it's impressive but like in a bad way.

>when a broccoli turned into a human being

Mirin chest genetics

>lol hes vegan vegans cant have good physiques theres literly no reason not to endorse murder and not poison ur body with dead flesh xDD r-right?

Fuck off retard

Found the sickly vegan. Forget your B12 supps this morning?

lol nice chest cap you filthy nail head looking piece of shit. He's a great example that mentally ill people tend to gravitate towards veganism.

Just look at the vegan community, like for example that bicycle riding faggot Durian rider, he's bragging about being 66 kgs and going through people's garbage and shit. These people are fucking scumbags.

Why do vegan act like a terrorist/religious organisation?

Keep up the good work user.
I know it's hard on a board, on a website like this, to keep yourself motivated but ignore the ignorant ones here - it's an uphill battle and they'll respond in the only way they can: arrogance, insults and bad jokes.

>trying to push your agenda on others
>act surprised when they insult you for it

maybe you should just sit down buddy boy

Nice impotent race you angry little faggot bitch lmfao

>Trying to help people not die of cancer and lead healthy moral lives

WOW we are sooooooo evil

>8 years
>looks like a fucking jaundice monster with awful insertions
I have literally seen better natty physiques after 9 months. Not to mention his face looks retarded on his weird body

Vegans are the fitness hobby equivalent of SJWs. Delusional if they try to play it off as anything more than a personal moral system. It shows how ignorant most people can be to the malevolent aspect of humanity as if there wouldnt evolve some underground meat trade or some bullshit because we all decide to ignore basic evolution and force veganism on everyone etc etc I could go on forever.

Its the irony in pol tier discussion that holds real value such as dissolving any unique or historical culture you have despite it literally working and getting you and whoevers around you to where you are now.

Fuck vegans

>pecs like shrivelled up testicles

How do you fuck up this bad? Inb4 vedge. There's gotta be more he did wrong here.

If you look at his training vids he has shitty bench and deadlift form

Meat has very little to do if anything with getting cancer. Learn how to read statistics fuckhead.

And morality is a line drawn in the sand, were you born this morning?
I bet you don't give a flying fuck about the injustice and people dying of misery and starvation, otherwise you wouldn't be here shitposting on a peruvian alpaca breeders forum just like the rest of us.

Do whatever the fuck you want and let others do the same you vegan dipshit.

wat is wrong with his chest?

It's hilarious how much he tryhards yet his lifts are absolute shit. Like, I'd expect at least his bench to be okay since he's obviously a curlbro but it too is absolute shit.

>and lead healthy moral lives
its like puritanism all over again.

Mixed race people are repulsive.

Why doesn't he grow his hair out?

His head is fucked up

Not evil, just stupid

>Meat has very little to do if anything with getting cancer
You won't be saying that when you have a tumor in your butt

Not even a vegan but don't act like vegans can't get shredded, it's all about the steroids

lol

He's finally bulking , and his bench was 135 LMAO

What gets me is his fucking skin. Like I know he's mixed but with what??? did his mom like bang a can of spinach?

>posting in a bait thread

Now it's 216lb

>what is chicken
>what is fish

I'm pretty sure all sound dietary advice says to limit red meat intake

I get this is bait, but why?
he's a huge autistic retard who believes he was abducted by aliens

you weren't born with canines to munch lettuce your entire life faggot.

>tfw might have a chest gap similar to him
What do I do brehs?

lol vegans

try as you might, you can't flex away the sorrow

he looks like wojak

Green and lean Jason Genova.

I can't hear you over your facial asymmetry

post one then, not one of that useless cunt

Well he does look fairly ayylmao-ish, it's not that hard to believe he got some alien DNA forced into him.

his body looks so fucking unnatural. not in a good way

kek

>roiding for this

Unfortunate genetics.

Dude is smaller than me and I'm DYEL as fuck.

Can't unsee

absolute perfection

yeah we totally believe you
fuck off faggot

He had an afro a few weeks ago

Impressive, or impressively bad like pic?

This faggot compared to Jeff Cavalier or Scott Herman is just laughable.

Natty swedish power lifter. Very impressive.

who dat? he got a youtube?

instagram.com/filiplindstr/

I stepped back into the gym after 5 years of no weight lifting and on my 2nd week I did 3*12 35kg (78lb) dumbbell presses. I'm sure I can do 3*5 215lb bench.

If he's lifting 215 after *8 fucking years*, that's a disgrace and he shouldn't be giving lifting advice to anyone.

1. Your canine teeth is tiny as fuck, which is why your bitch ass has to cook meat

2. Gorillas

>what is chicken
Full of estrogen, phthalates and saturated fat and cholesterol

>what is fish
Full of mercury and other environmental pollutants due to our fucked up oceans, and saturated fat and cholesterol

They'll still kill you.

He's not on roids.