Tfw at the gym

>tfw at the gym
>tfw dont feel like killing myself
>tfw feel good about life
>tfw feel alive

Same. Good for u breh

>workout
>no thoughts about anything, clear mind, just living for the moment
>the second the workout is over crippling anxiety and depressive thoughts kick in as i realize that i have to go back to live my unsatisfying life

welp

Then change your shit user

it's actually not bad, i guess. Changing this would actually put me in a bad situation overall. but sometimes there are things I think i'm missing out on. i'll keep telling myself that you can't have everything until these feels are gone.

>not bad
> unsatisfying life
user, looking the other way isn't going to do jack shit for you.
Either change what is wrong, or continue living a miserable life you could've changed in an instant.

Then when you get home and you're alone it all comes crashing down

What's giving you the depressives, user?

Good feels thread?

>hit new bench pr last night for lmao155lbs 5 reps
>random buff guy i asked for the spot said "good job" and we bumped fists
>social anxiety is slowly going away; i can actually hold conversations with strangers without spilling spaghetti more often than not
>my gut is getting smaller but my shirts are getting tighter do to gradual delts, chest, and back gainz
>thought i'd never make 1 plate on any lift but now i'm motivated to work for 2

I feel fucking sore yet amazing, bros.

So there's something out there you could have yet fear to get and instead of doing that, you justify it with "oh well never gonna have it anyway lulz"?

You poor poor sod, it's not like you're in control of your life or anything. Christ.

Tfw doing ohp
King if the world baby

I just need to find the motivation to put all my energy and efforts in what I have now because I know that if I invested in what I have now, it would turn out perfect for me.

but I think I'm in a phase of light depression and that's what's numbing me at the moment

major changes in life, slowly becoming an adult, realizing that i have to make decisions and take up responsibility for stuff. everything was easier when I was 15 and didn't have to worry about a single thing. growing up protected and enjoying an excellent childhood/teenage years has not only advantages. now I know that life will never be as carefree and easy as it was back then.

Why do you have to remind me

Sounds like you need to fix something

ALPHAS DEAL WITH THE PROBLEM

>tfw gym got a new squatrack and deadlift platform.

Feels good man, way less waiting now.

That's awesome man! I've only been lifting for 5 months but I can feel my social anxiety receding too. Got plans with 2 different girls today, feels good to not be socially fucked for once in my life.

Get to work

Doesn't look like you want what you have now though.

Going A bit over your head, user? Nothing is perfect, life sure as hell isn't. You live it and make those choices which make you happy. Maturing just means to choose what you want and not just go with what everyone else would. Imo.

I don't want what I have now as it is NOW. I want what I have now as it would be if I just put in minimal effort, because I know how great it can be if I invest in it.
right now I feel so demotivated to do anything, though.

Dopamin

Seems to me the way you want "now" to be isn't what you want deep down, because if that was what you'd wanted, you wouldn't be posting here would you?

well, my teenage years were sure as hell perfect.
man, even heartbreak didn't get to me as it does now. I would just shrug it off because I knew that it wasn't the end, that more would follow. Now everything feels like it's final and fucks up your whole life.

I'm posting here to air my feels. it's nice to let them out from time to time

Not him, but things don't always work out the way we want it to be, that's what I'm getting from your post. If you've tried to change whatever situation you're in, but have not succeeded, that's what I'm reading from your first post, then maybe you should invest your time into something more suitable?
No need to beat a dead horse.

Best drug period
You a girl? You sound like you want not only a piece, but the whole cake and you aren't getting the cake you chose in the magazine.

Nostalgia is a hell of a drug that's for sure user. Just don't let your choices be influenced by having on your nostalgia goggles.
New ways and possibilities open up every time an old one ends user, that's life how it has always been.
Sometimes it's the best to leave the past and look for something new and refreshing just to feel like you're still alive.

>Started working out 4 months ago
>overall feeling great, also do yoga 3 times a week
>motivated to improve life, got my own place and making more money
>starting to kick a lot of bad habits
>eat less junk
>watch less TV, less vydia
>drink water, no alcohol
>stopped sleeping with my cousin
>Met this cute Jewish girl on Jewish tinder
>went on a couple of dates, great gal
>gives head all the time, swallows
>"user I love your big arms I feel safe
>feelsgoodman.avi

pic related

>tfw right after a good workout

10/10 would feel again

maybe.maybe not.time will tell

You like having to lie to yourself, user?

whoawhoawhoa hold up
you cant just skip over the fucking incest part
story??

>that feel when you walk out of the gym and the sun shines on your muscles while you have that post workout high

seriously fit

I've been on a host of anti-depressants my whole life, and the past 10 years I've been a fatty fat fat.

Nothing feels as good as lifting/going to the gym. Thank you.

Time won't tell you shit user. It's you who has to take the course of action, time will only conceal what would lie beyond

>tfw fail a set and feel like shit the rest of the day
>tfw hit a pr and feel like a gorilla dick pussy god
Its a vicious cycle

Keep at it breh

When I was 16, we went to Europe to visit family. We stayed with my aunt and her daughter, 15, and I became good friends. I told I was a virgin and she showed me some stuff, she is kind of a slut, but a cool slut - they have a saying in her country, "cousins make the best fuck"

10 years later they moved here, and we became light fuck buddies. I doubt anyone knows, she just comes over every once in a while and we have great sex.

It fucked me up though, so I stopped.

> was kinda depressed
> lift 4x/week
> am fkn happy

such is life

some really good advice for you folks here:

A lot of people seem to think that a relationship nowadays should be being able to put up with this other person.

I've had 2 long relationships and I ended both of them. I am of the firm opinion that you should enjoy and love being around the person your with a good 90% of the time(because conflicts do occur) but if most of the time youre dreading to get back to your girl because shes bitchy or your always trying to be on her good side and not make her bitchy or its no fun or theres no sexual energy anymore then its time to cut that shit off.

A relationship should make you(and her..or whatever floats your boat) happy....If youre constantly bitching at each other, causing strife and drama, or just together so your not alone then whats the fucking point. Do whatever makes you happy.

I have FWB's until I find a good one, date for like forever, then get into a relationship. After two long relationships though I dont think ill get into one again unless shes a candidate for marriage.

MORAL OF THE STORY: dating scene is shit for above average men looking for a good looking girl with a good personality who is trustworthy.

can feel you bro.
but i think the main mistake is that you think "if i just get THAT girl I would be fine" MEEEEEEP wrong, if youre not happy being yourself and alone yoll never reach inner peace

> tfw girl likes me
> don't ask her out
> snapchat her instead
Why!?!!
> work out
> feel on top of world
> can't talk to girl
Now I can't but it took me 18 years to get to this? Fuck!

Hopefully she texts back after practice and goes to the football game with me.

Or else I'm killing myself

youre #1, dont let any girl trick you

This desu. If I fail whatever I think I should be able to do, I regularly start thinking toxic thoughts. I project all of my insecurities on everyone around me and end up bitter and depressed as a result. I know this is bad for me, but I can't seem to stop this sort of thinking when ever I fail even the most mundane shit. Any advice on how to be a less neurotic, hateful autista would be appreciated my dudes.

>tfw lifts are improving quickly
>tfw on track to graduate from college
>tfw healthier and sharper than ever
>tfw hoodie season is here
>tfw more confident and happy than I've been in a long time

This shit is surreal anons. If you're in the gutter right now get angry with yourself and start working hard for what you want. We're all gonna make it

>lose ton of weight
>get buff
>still hate myself
That wasn't it lads