Anyone else just thinking about giving up and becoming a fatty?

Anyone else just thinking about giving up and becoming a fatty?

No. Never.

I would love too. However I can't afford to eat.

>Giving up

Not giving up but already fat/10

Not even a little bit!

>am 6'1''
>used to be 145lbs
>now 175lbs after 2 or 3 years

All I did was start eating breakfast instead of only eating dinner every day. Food's a chore

I'd have to really try to become fat.

I already eat fast food daily during my work lunch and I've yet to break 150lbs

u wot m8?

>5'8"
>heaviest i've been is 130lbs and that was with heavy exercise and eating well

don't fall into the stereotype, everyone already had enough ammo to make fun of Americans with

I managed to bulk up to 98kg by doing basically GOMAD, including chocolate milk. that's the biggest I've ever been. since then it's been a slow decline since I simply don't have the appetite to eat a lot of food. I'm down to 85kg now.

132 here faghot, get on my level.

Nah, I don't wanna be fat again.

Overeating is always tempting to me until I actually start
Then my stomach starts to hurt and I give up

I don't understand the psychology behind it, but this image actually made me angry.

Did about 4 days ago, then my gf felt my muscles last night and complimented them, so not anymore.

If I somehow make it to 50 yeah I'll totally throw my life away.

I wish I could just give up. I wish I didn't have to watch what I eat and spend my evenings in the gym and obsess over how my body looks. But I don't even think I can stop at this stage. I'd probably get depressed and kill myself.

Giving up implying you're trying in the first place. If going to the gym and eating healthy is hard for you then you are not going to make it.

Fatty here, don't do it, it's never worth it

Might as well just permabulk then if cutting is too hard for you. Keep lifting shit and eating like a beast, and get hueg. As long as you dont give up the gym, go nuts with food.

Same height
Same starting weight
But I weigh in at 200
Dame amount of time lifting
Dyel bruh