Who here gets completely wasted every weekend and still makes gains?

Who here gets completely wasted every weekend and still makes gains?

I drink when I get off work on Friday until Sunday night and hardly eat anything all weekend and I'm still making gains fine so I don't know how people say alcohol is a gains goblin

When I say wasted all weekend I mean I'll passout for a few hours and wake up and continue drinking

Iktf man I'm an alcoholic....... if I were unemployed I'd be in a total mess because of alcohol

>tfw drunk every time I'm not working

Yeah I don't know how people work all week and don't get drunk as fuck all weekend, what's the point of working if you aren't going to have a good time on the weekends?

pff I had whole weeks like that. Whatever I took my holiday and had nowhere to go I would just black out for 6 days

I've done that before for months but I'm talking about the average weekend

Don't you realize you can't continue on like this indefinitely? I made a decision a little less than 2 years ago to just quit with the help of benzos. I started drinking again, but nothing more than one day a week.

Actually you can, my dad's done it for at least 35 years, drink as soon as he's done work until he passes out and on weekends he's drink continuously the whole time

Sure you can, but it'll fuck you up on a terminal level.

This

I ain't busting my ass at work all week and not getting fucked up every weekend

Are you me? I get drunk as a damn russian in a ditch on weekends lol love. Getting fucked right up all the time man and doing some.dang crazy ass shit all night lol gonna go out and get some cheap pitchers here soon shit gets yandrunk as piss

You aren't making optimal gains

How old are you? It catches up eventually

32 on Sunday brah

Shit man, I'm a little jealous, I'm barely 25 and drinking hasn't been fun for a long time already. Enjoy it while it lasts I guess, have a beer for me

Damn I've been drunk pretty much every time I'm off work since I was 19, canadafag

Same with me.

I don't enjoy the effects of alcohol on its own. It can be fun with with the right people and the right atmosphere, but just simply being drunk doesn't do anything for me. Also the mornings.

My dad got pretty drunk all the time when he wasn't working. he was really succsesful in business, had a great family, a lot to live for. He died at 49.

Weird, my grandpa is 75 and he's been drunk almost everyday since he was in his 20s, he comes out and parties with me and friends and can drink everyone at a party under the table. He's like a 20 year old in a 75 yr old body it's awesome

I prefer drinking alone listening to country music, it's fun as fuck

>He's like a 20 year old in a 75 yr old body it's awesome

this was sad to read

>someone enjoying themselves and not being a lazy old fart like most old guys
>sad

Pick one cuck

Every working adult does that

Being drunk for 55 years is sad.