Why aren't you roiding yet exactly?

Why aren't you roiding yet exactly?

Do you want to be small and weak?

Last cycle put me in hospital and I'm still dealing with anxiety from it.

How? What was wrong with you, please elaborate

I enjoy my balls working and not losing my gains because I didnt pay my $400 gains fee (autorecurring payment).

steroids seem kind of devilish, hey heres a god tier body but your dick might fuck up a bit, your balls shrink, and you lose everything if you stop taking them. Did I mention the side effects, you like tits right?

>I enjoy balls
you would, faggot

>Dick might fuck up
dick works better on test m8
>Balls shrink
Not by that much, and there's no practical purpose for large balls
>Lose everything
Actually you have a muscle-memory like effect due to muscle nuclei
>Tits
Ever heard of AI?

You seem to massively overestimate the negatives of steroid use, which is indicative of ignorance. That's why your physique will always be shit.

See perfect example of dyslexia caused by steroid use, possibly roid rage also.

Like I said its pay2win nothing wrong with perfecting the system but it's costly. Also lose everything in the sense you arent maintaining 4%bodyfat and fucking 200lbs lean muscle mass natty while your lifts go up drinking only skim milk and clif bars.
how sure are you of that :^)

Happy with current body, feeling good, and getting pussy.

Why should I?

>It's costly

No, no it isn't.

Steroids very rarely exceed $1000/year for people just lifting for fun.

>Lose everything
why would you ever stop? This is a silly argument. And you benefit from roid usage long after you stop anyways

Already am and look Veeky Forums, don't need to look like a superhero character
If that's what it takes to make you happy and you have the funds then you should

>small and weak
Even natty you'll be that strong guy in practically every one of your social groups outside of powerlifters

Should clarify, I meant I already am Veeky Forums and look Veeky Forums. Natty

Makes you look like a freak.

Roids are for retards.

Never met a roider who wasn't blatantly:
- insecure
- retarded
- friendless

but user... I am roiding ;)

Maybe that's confirmation bias?

>See normal, friendly guy blatantly on gear
>Don't think anything of it

>See a retard on roids acting dumb
>"SEE *ANOTHER* ROIDER, I KNEW THEY WERE ALL DUMB INSECURE IDIOTS!"

I'm actually taking bicalutamide to block all my testosterone. Everyone else is on Easy or Normal mode, so I decided to go Lunatic to prove I'm no bitch.

Please explain this user. I already have some mental health problems, and I was thinking of going on trt. I can't even smoke weed without going into panic attack.

I just want to get big so I can eat as many calories as I did when I was 93 kgs(now 75 kgs), I was fat strong then(mostly fat). But it's like my brain is wired to be at a heavier weight. That a big reason why I want to go on trt. I want to weigh 80-90 something kgs, be vascular, sixpack and a small waist. Then my life wouldn't be so consumed by trying to spread my meals so I don't feel hungry. Then I wouldn't have to do so many god damn cardio sessions, shit son.

How to get and go about roiding?

don't fuck with your hormones when you already have mental health problems.

the only thing TRT helps with is mental issues that are directly a result of low test.

I have made almost if not the same gains as my friends that run var, test, t300, or mast.

I have pretty good genes, more so in my upper body. Knees can be fucky.

I have high blood pressure as is and I have familial history of poor heart health (although nobody has died of heart problems)

I am still young with plenty of time to make sweet natty gains with naturally higher spectrum free test. Good thick hair I won't lose until my 40s (familial trend) that I don't want to lose early

I still get crazy jumps in strength like adding 20 lbs to my squat or 30 lbs to my bench in the span of a month
Idk I may when I am older but I don't see a reason when I have 0 intentions to become a career athlete and I know too many younger and older guys who sound like every fraudster saying how the benefits are way better than the costs and that they always exagerate the costs. Then BAM kidney failure, liver failure, heart problems, testicular cancer.

I am friends with pretty high level powerlifters (some retired) and a fair amount of physique guys and even a few bodybuilders. None of them really condone it for the aesthetics nor if you don't compete.

I know a few douchers that do it for aesthetics and it's the same story every time. This guy was insecure in the gym or with his ladies sotuation. Hopped on a cycle and acts lime he knows shit and then they turn out fucking their livers up from clubbing and taking too many drinks, coke, or molly. Then just act like they were all that when they get off cycle because they're just insecure faggots.

I am lucky enough to be blessed with intelligence enough for a bright future in academia and the physical prowess to make great gains in strength and size. I just believe I can contribute more to humanity with my research than my body

cancer

>I still get crazy jumps in strength like adding 20 lbs to my squat or 30 lbs to my bench in the span of a month

unless you're a beginner with noob gainz (which i suspect you are), i call bs

Do you guys think is not natural to use supplements?

Nah man I am intermediate I guess if you want to categorize my experience
I have been lofting 3 years or so now committed. 2 years of actually knowing wtf I am doing lol.
I just get good reaults from routines that specialize a compound with high volume (eg. Smolov Jr or the Russian squat routine) and I just have always excelled with my delts and back.