>have tinder for a while
>some decent matches, couple of dates, not much more than that
>make grindr account (am bi)
>it's blowing up within mins
>mfw

Why do we bother with women bros?

>Why do we bother with women bros?
We arent gay?

Im honestly surprised when someone "realizes" its easier to get a relationship and sex as a gay man than a straight guy, i mean how do you not know this already?

>Why do we bother with women bros?

Because most of us aren't faggots

I enjoy the thrill of the chase

also I'm not a faggot

I'm a bi-fag who's actually now turned off by women.
Wasn't instaneous, just happened overtime naturally and in glad it did.
Was a slow transition in sexuality until reaching my current age, 23.
Men are just more forward and emotionally open and genuinely feeling than women, so that's why your messages exploded.
That said, most men really aren't faggots, but to a degree some straight guys are capable of having romantic feelings towards other men and act on those intense feelings that can, rarely, lead to passion and sex.
Also post body, I'm totally in the mood to mire someone who may be attractive.

Here you go brah

I could see why you got so many replies now

Youre a bit skinny, are you tall af or something?
Good veins though, really impressive

Damn man, excellent physique, definitely mirin.
I can see why you'd get a shit ton of responses on grindr.
Surprised you didn't receive a flood of matches on tindr.
>MFW women are stupid and don't know what they're missing

1RM's on main lifts?

Pls be straight and pass on your genes idiot, stop taking the easy route its selfish. You need to have kids, and also get a tan and post again(no homo)

It's logical, when you think about it. Women want relationships, men just want to smash. (For the most part.). So remove women from the equation, and what do you think should happen? Smash smash smash smash smash.

That's why AIDS is a "gay disease". It's not because the virus itself gives a shit, it's because gay men hook up a lot more than normies do. Like, a LOT more. Combine that with the additional tearing/bleeding of using an anus for something other than what it was designed for and it's a done deal.

Fuck relationshits. Most women are whores and one can not make a housewife out of a whore. Whores don't deserve my commitment.

>Women want relationships
Do they really?
I think some do, and these are the ones who are constantly tied down and monkey branch from one guy to the next

I do think the rest of them want to want a relationship and claim to want it but as soon as a guy pushes back and wants to commit she flakes

Women naturally have higher expectations, they want this and that. Most guys just want a wet hole that is cute enough to take out in public and doesn't say too much retarded shit.

Bi must be fucking chill.

>its easier to get a relationship and sex as a gay man than a straight guy
GETTING A RELATIONSHIP AS A GAY IS NOT EASY REEEE

[tips fedora]

Well its easy compared to how hard it is as a straight guy

Imagine if every guy you talked to was super friendly towards you but as soon as you wanted a date or something more serious they would just ghost you
Pretty much how straight dating is

whats gud for meeting gurls online? no FB pls..

All women on tinder are bots... Didn't you know?

Wait, don't we use this meme too when somebody is white knighting women?

We all fedora fags now