When did you realize Veeky Forums is the ultimate gains goblin and you'd be better off not coming here at all?

When did you realize Veeky Forums is the ultimate gains goblin and you'd be better off not coming here at all?

Wasting your life away on the internet is a real danger.
It's so goddamn hard.

I realized it a while ago senpai. But I cant help myself from browsan and shitpostan during classes. Maybe ill never go full normie like I thought I would...

You only need to work out an hour or so a day. If Veeky Forums makes it so you can't even do that then you've got a nigger problem than just this website.

Who said it stops me from working out?

It stops me from improving my self

>shitpostan
>shit
>straight man shit

2 years ago.

I still come here every day

well what the hell am i supposed to do instead?

I didnt

I never realized that OP thanks

Veeky Forums made me get off my brosplit which I made shit progress on and get onto a legit strength/hypertrophy program and my gains skyrocketed

What does it matter that I come here on my free time. No different than watching the telecast

i need a place to come and complain, if i dont come here and complain about shit on numerous threads.i will go nuts and quit my job, life, and just end u[ homeless

>When did you realize Veeky Forums is the ultimate gains goblin and you'd be better off not coming here at all?
Never? If not for Veeky Forums I'd still be the Troll Lord of Flab Mountain. Are you telling me I'd be better off? What gains did Veeky Forums gobble, my excess lard? That's one goblin I want to keep around in that case.

>If Veeky Forums makes it so you can't even do that then you've got a nigger problem than just this website.
>you've got a nigger problem
kekekek, the perfect Fruedian slip

I will never understand why people think Veeky Forums is some sort of black hole that turns you into a piece of shit. I've become so much more of an interesting person from being here.

>read amazing books from Veeky Forums
>aware of all news and happenings from /news/ + /pol/
>discovered gbs of really good underrated artists
>get into avant garde/experimental films from /tv/
>get into runway fashion from Veeky Forums
>get Veeky Forums from Veeky Forums
>find out anime isn't all shit and some of it is very high quality
>all while enjoying uncensored, hilarious content
I LOVE Veeky Forums, maybe it's because I'm only 19 and have been here like 5 years now but seriously, this is the best website of all time.

I'm 28 and have been on Veeky Forums since it's started. If I were capable of leaving, I would have done it by now.

The only time i leave this place is when things are going good, so far i am really stressed out and come to Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums every chance i get to be alone

user I've been here for a decade.
A fucking decade.

i've gotten my diet and workout plan from Veeky Forums and have progressed really well.
learn to balance your own life instead of blaming what your own shortcomings on what you do in your free time.

This

Quick post the oldest image you have

I went to the gym once in the last two weeks. I walked 1/4 mile today and ate a chocalate bar.
So today I guess. I've lifted at the gym for 1 year I was an at home curlbro prior. I don't care about lifting anymore I just sit around and play battlefield and do cardio. Fuck it all desu.

At midnight ICANN will shut down this site

It's been a good run, lads