How to stop the manlet hell

I'll get straight to the point Veeky Forums, I want to be taller. I want it more than anything in my life. All I want to do is be as tall as possible. I can't go a day without having suicidal thoughts from how short I am. I feel emasculated just standing next to women. I want to feel like a man.

I'm Veeky Forums, I work hard to study. I'm friendly. Women laugh at me for this. I've overheard women talking about me saying things like, "he'd be cute if he wasn't so short."

I will do literally anything to be taller. I am willing to loot my college fund in order to have a chance at being a real man. Surgery, experimental drugs, I don't care. Please God can someone help me?

I am 18 so I should be still able to grow. I just need something to make me taller.

hgh or height surgery are your two options

Please tell me literally everything you can. I will do literally anything to be taller.

>implying these bitches aren't insecure about being that tall
sad they have to put down a chad just to look good to their fb friends but such is life. women have no confidence

>That tiny gear addled twink
>A Chad

Dude, him being a vaguely gay manlet is one of the reasons that Twilight is dead as a series.

>Dude, him being a vaguely gay manlet is one of the reasons that Twilight is dead as a series.
Im sure it has nothing to do with the overall piss poor quality of the source material, the movies themselves or the shit quality of actors
Im sure its because one of the actors was a manlet

One of the reasons, not the only raison.

And yeah the source material was trash, but it had a fanbase. All they had to do was get DECENT actors who looked okay for the movie and they would have owned something that had a license to print harry potter money.

They fucked up in every fucking way they could.

>completely ignoring the fact that he is famous with money, nice face and roided up to the point where it's considered natty limit after like 6 years natty and became aesthetic
delusion

It could've never printed harry potter money because twilight was always aimed at teenage girls specifically, whereas harry potter was simply aimed at teenagers, so best case scenario it would have half as much success as HP

Now you see the hell I live with. I'm not as rich, attractive, or defined as him and HE'S TALLER THAN ME. How the fuck am I meant to compete on this planet?

>hgh
Lol that won't work if your plates are closed. Might make your hands and feet bigger though.

I'm only 18 so plates aren't closed just yet.

Please tell me how to get HGH.

here's what you gonna do
>lift weights
>get shredded
>become vain as fuck, realise that nothing you are gonna do in life matters to the future just like most of us
>lose all hope
>become free
>keep lifting weights
>start talking to club sloots
>remember that most likely you're gonna stay a virgin
>stop being a little insecure bitch because we all gonna die some time so if you're gonna go down you should go down like a man
>talk to 4-5 sluts every time you're out on clubss
eventually if you really follow all these steps you are gonna become confident, at least with the women. now read carefully!
>start embracing the amazon fetish
>keep lifting
>fuck a ton of sluts
>when you're older and ready for children find a tall qt submissive gf, taller than you
>wife her or not, depending on country
>make your mama and papa proud by impregnating her.
Also this goes without saying but don't go for another race woman, it won't end well. If you're a nigger find a niggress make lil niggers and abandon them

If I don't figure out a way to get at least into the "short but at least he's a man" category, I will kill myself. I will go up to the room of my dorm and jump head first into the parking lot. I'm sick of this ride.

you're young you lil faggot. lift weights, don't become a numale, trim your beard once you get one. Some day you will make the best out of what was given to you and you will be happy that you reached your goals. When I was your age I had terrible acne and a baby face but at least now I don't have acne, I have a great beard and I can fuck any sloot I want, because guess what, I can talk to girls if I want to, unlike this whole board. Wait it out and it will all be ok

No.

Just die.

I'm a manlet and I've no issue with girls.
Would you really want a girl who'd reject you for your height?

No, but it's preferable to having literally zero girls all the time. Can you just tell me how to get taller?

Are you willing to fuck your face up and look like a burn victim for some height gains?

Kek try being ugly, at least someone will settle with you eventually.

Lautner's 5'9 so that chick on the right looks fucking 6'1

(OP) I swear that this has worked for me. You should research on this. It's NOT bullshit: [spoiler]Law of Attraction. I used to feel suicidal, too. You should at least try it! Help yourself...[/spoiler]

It was a fucking trend
They all die

Swallow the semen of manlets.

steady diet of hgh, ghrp-6, ipamorelin, and mk-677

the gal on the right side of the pic is like 5 inches taller. internet says this guy is 5'9

given he's got a neck that's about 3 feet long, his shoulders would be knee height, for a normal man, right?

Eat a lot of really healthy foods and don't lift for the next two years. I grew like 1" between 18 and 19 so it's possible.

Youre that guy from the fraud thread earlier eh

How tall are you?

Get off this board. It's poisoned you.
There's memes that target everyone, if you can't take it like a fucking man than go ahead with your parking lot idea you fucking faggot

6 feet tall here, 0 girls, it's not about that mane.

6'2" autistic virgin here.

Being tall won't solve shit.

Have heart brother. I was KHV until 20, didn't lose my virginity until I was literally 2 weeks from my 22nd birthday.

If you're tall, not fat, and an autist, you can improve quickly, a lot of it is just practice with women. Once you learn how to interact with them (drinking 2-3 beers helps) you will do much better. You can also make massive gains by just dressing decently.

t. 6'2" 31 year old that has now banged ~32 women.

6'5" autistic virgin also reporting in

Joke's on you bud. 6' here, not a virgin. Even have a gf. Still think about killing myself on the daily. The whole manlet thing is a meme. Happiness will never stem from height..

Kys you weak pussy. You make us manlets look bad anyways.

It obviously doesn't mean shit if you are autistic but a normal functioning 6'2 dude has a massive advantage over a very facially aesthetic ripped 5'7 dude.

Manletism is a meme that won't affect your life very much.
t. 165cm manlet king

Well I mean pic related was suicidal as fuck but he was still cool though.

Google the heights of these niggas
>Yukio Mishima
>Vladimir Lenin
>Benito Mussolini
>Francisco Franco
>Josef Stalin
>Winston Churchill

Have you consulted a doctor? Because you don't know that. At 18 they most definitely might be closed.