Kevin Hart is an overcompensating, squeaky voiced manlet who doesn't realize that all the ladies care about it Height...

Kevin Hart is an overcompensating, squeaky voiced manlet who doesn't realize that all the ladies care about it Height, Face, Frame.
>muh 52,000 people
>muh respect
youtube.com/watch?v=jDdKtWnFXFo

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/jenwiderstrom
youtube.com/watch?v=eiLixteE2ks
youtube.com/watch?v=1Za8BtLgKv8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>being this jealous
KHart is a beast and will achieve more this week than you will in your life
Literally the king of manlets

Conan is an awkwardly tall lanklet who looks like a dyke and is probably on the DL.
Hart is probably on the DL too, but still.

>manlet
>beast

L O L

post body or stfu fgt
i bet you are 6'0" 150lbs

I'm skinny fat now I won't lie.

But unlike height, I can work to change that.

you realize they were doing a bit... correct?

manlets pls go

and yet you haven't. so who's the bitch?

6'2"
>projecting this hard
>meming this hard

WE WUZ TALL AND SHEEIT!

>Manlet at Crossfit
How well planned was this meme

What horrible comedian. Like an obnoxious, screaming child who thinks he's funny, hot shit. Makes me embarrassed to even be the same height.

5' 4" lmao

well he's literally a multi-millionaire so he's doing something right.

meanwhile you're shit posting on a corean barbecue emporium

>implying you're born Veeky Forums and you don't start somewhere

manlet pls...

You'll probably never make it. And you know it. That's why you're here talking about the things you didn't have to work for.

Your height is all you can boast about.

>11 year old kid leaning so he doesn't look as tall as kevin
That was a hearty kek

post your physique my dude

That's what they said about Katt Williams when I was in high school. Now he fights little kids and gets his ass kicked. Manlets never learn.

Kys my man

>muh 52,000 people
53,000!!!

Money's easy, all you need is connections and a way to squeeze a bit on your own.

precisely the response I expected from a aggressive manlet :) x

That wasn't me.

Why do you want to see my naked body? Are you gay?

The fuck, is that diarrhea mixed with dried and fresh semen?

Holy shit man

>I-I-I CAN CHANGE IT
>A-A-ATLEAST I HAVE POTENTIAL
The world is full of wasted potential faggot. Kevin Hart is a fucking midget, but his accomplishments tower over a skinny fat out of shape faggot like you talking shit on an anonymous image board for fitness.

>fit
>gay

yes

so where's all your money?

I figured.

Well, fuck off.

Any of you gents knows the name of that thicc & fine woman? Asking for a friend

Dude is pretty much doing muscle ups at 2:18, can you do that???

I do 'em weighted. +35 pounds.

Those aren't muscle ups.

I do em weighted too, +36 lbs tho

instagram.com/jenwiderstrom

One day I may...

youtube.com/watch?v=eiLixteE2ks

conan is just so naturally funny. off the cuff - he's so great.

that chick at 4:09 is amazing

Pretty funny.

>overcompensating, squeaky voiced manlet
That's fine. I genuinely enjoy his stand up. All the movies he's in look like trash though.

Where's your literacy? Can you read what I just said?

>all the ladies care about is Height, Face, Frame

>women only care about height, face and frame

Then explain how this fool has two kids, an ex-wife and more past partners than you can even conceive of?

K

i enjoyed the Wedding Ringer
Get Hard wasn't terrible. just ok

>when she says "relax your throat"

Kevin Heart is a comedy genius. They should make a movie together, that's something I would watch.

all of conan's skits with Kevin Hart and Ice Cube are hilarious. I recommend them if you haven't watched

Do you think she's related to Fagerstrom?

Jesus fuck that's disgusting

youtube.com/watch?v=1Za8BtLgKv8

Why would she wear heels, why would a 5'4" man allow his bitch to wear heels. C'mon kev, you're better than this.

>getting this butthurt when le funnyman attempts to be funny

Is this post ironic?? Not letting her wear heels is super insecure lmfao

His wife has to stand 4 feet back to give off the illusion of same height. Christ if i was that short i would just accept it instead of posting a picture like this.

Never seen these. Funny as hell :DDDDDDDD

>mfw if you ever get a gf you'll be the one in the kitchen

kek legit funny

You realize op is just making a tongue in cheek joke right? I mean, no girl gave a shit about Conan until he made something of himself through his career regardless of his height face or frame. Same with Kev Hart too, no girl gave a shit until he made himself through his career.

And honestly, if you're a man (instead of a child), you don't deserve and will not receive love unless you earn it through your career.

>what i do for a living defines who i am.

Imbecil

Dude made something like 185 million dollars last year. I doubt he cares really.

Thats the same trick they did in the Toretto facing The Rock scene in 2fast2furious. Someone pls post the webm.

Thumbnail looked like it was something like cracked eggs..

Thats pretty good Maisie Williams cosplay

>subscribe to candito training

The only reason he got this famous is because Katt Williams started shitting on the Illumanit and they buried him. I mean out of nowhere people were suppose to believe Hart was the greatest comedian ever but when you watch his old old standup it's boring as shit

Also anyone else notice how irritated Hart is when Conan is the one doing the jokes? Like Hart is only allowed to be funny.

AND a nigger.

> virgin

>all the ladies care about it Height, Face, Frame.
>Married
>Comedian
>On the Conan show

Perhaps he was... joking?

who the FUCK is toretto?

you dumb niggers mean "Vin Diesel" the guy so alpha that he made a movie inspired by his DnD character?

get out of there.

Haven't seen Conan be that funny in a long time. Laughed pretty hard.

conan is the last bastion of late night shows.

>5 foot 4
>unfunny
>kipping
>shill
holy kek

To be honest I don't find him entertaining as a comedian or anything in particular.

It's not even because he's black or anything, there are plenty of black comedians I don't hate.

> Katt Williams started shitting on the Illumanit and they buried him

the fuck happened to katt williams? he's nowhere these days.

>can't wait to snap your shit up doing overpriced meme exercises
>cameracrew comes in with the orange jew and the black meme
>starts doing pointless shit

Shit, Conan was hilarious.

yet you're poor and he isn't.

he's fucking joking
how the hell can lanklets here be this pathetic and triggered

And yet he is the highest paid comedian in Hollywood. Is also physically Veeky Forums. And decent at basketball.

Manlet or not, he wins at life. You however, will never even sniff his farts.

Looks line semen only

If you believe in that illumanti shit he's getting buried and hard if you don't then out of nowhere the cops started fucking with him and now he can't get any shows booked or if he can they are super bum fuck nowhere.

>But unlike height, I can work to change that.
But you wont.

you realize the whole overcompensating manlet thing is part of his act right ??

You sound like a bitch

>that perfect voice
>that top shes wearing

hnnggg marry me jen

kek'd so hard

Kek

>you don't deserve and will not receive love unless you earn it through your career.
>earn love through your career
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

HOLY FUCKING SHIT LMFAO

Do you ACTUALLY BELIEVE that Chad fucking EARNS love by "hard work"? LMFAO. Love is based on GENETIC FACTORS, not fucking "muh successful career" LMFAO.

Ahh, "money". The end game for coping incels.

Money and status don't mean SHIT in terms of SEXUAL attraction. They ONLY count for being a BETA PROVIDER SERVANT.

ALL money does is make wmoen want to TAKE ADVANTAGE OF YOU. You think girls touch themselves at night thinking of Bill Gates and George Soros? LMFAO. Chad works at the local McDonalds and lives INFINITELY BETTER LIVES than them, because he has experienced PRIME YOUNG LOVE. LMFAO.

You are HILARIOUSLY bluepilled. You've literally been indoctrinated into believing being a good hard working goy is how you "earn" women's love. LMFAO. Yeah, I'm sure they'll reeeallly prefer your "hard working attitude" and career to Alpha Tyrone's LONG, DOM BBC.

That was pretty funny.
And manlet or not, he's quite impressive

> poorfag joblet detected

Enjoy never having any impact on humanity. Enjoy being permanently forgotten the instant you leave a place. Enjoy never being able to give of yourself because you can't even get enough for yourself.

And enjoy being so scared of being hurt by women that all you ever do is find low quality roasties to wrap around your dick then running away.

And, of course, enjoy 4 macnuggets for a buck.

I just hate the fact that Kevin Hart only got exposure because he was ready to suck Hollywood's dick, but Patrice O'Neal, easily 20 times funnier on his worst set, never saw the light of day because he refused to play the game

perfect specimen

>former high school cheerleader
>former gymnast
>former cumbucket
>how old is she like 30+ too?