TFW I'm this weight at 5'11

>TFW I'm this weight at 5'11

ill never make it, will I?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/eXTiiz99p9o
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

you tell me

No fuck you.

I just lost like 30lbs starting from 215 last March and I'm same height.

I fucking did 100 pushups
And 100 bench ups every time I lifted to lose my gyno. I ran AT LEAST 30 mins of cardio a day.

You know what happened today?

I ran on the track and did 2.7 miles in 30 mins.

I got home, and looked at the scale.
>182.6

I did not expect to be doing it so fast. But every pushup and pullup, every curl and press. They led me to this point. I'm still fucking gonna lift today, get drunk and try to win a gf.

But it all starts with a step. Only YOU can make it. So don't let yourself down.

u fat but honestly that's not even bad.

>not bad
for being fat, that is. That's a really managable amount of fat to be. If you lift you'll look good and get strong quickly. (relatively)

I've been lifting for 2 months and I made decent gains

But I'm still fat with literally 0 definition and massive lovehandles.

Will it be worth it if I continue?

Pls respond

Nigger I weighed more than before I lifted and I'm 5'8". Just pick up heavy things and put them down again, you'll do fine.

I have been

wise words

Not him, but no shit it will fatass.
>Hurr durr I'm fat will I make it guise
>This is srs guise
Get off your fat fucking ass and either push yourself more so you burn the fat, or an idea for you, stop shoveling food into your fucking mouth for Christ sake.
It's not that hard to change your eating habits, go from eating fat fuck things and fat proportions, to eating veggies and reasonable proportion to meat.
And if you love food so fucking much, there are other food groups such as vegetables and fruits, fatty.
Last, read the fucking sticky you fat fuck.
The only people who make it are the ones to push themselves to, so get off your fat ass and fucking do it.

Dude, weight loss is not about lifting. It's about diet.

Cut out crisps, chocolate, soft drinks, etc. If you've done that then make all your portions smaller, or start substituting more vegetables into your diet for other things

Lost me at
>get drunk
Pussy

I'm 5'11 and went from 280 to 142. Just watch what you eat, that's literally it. Learn to count calories.

That's kind of skeletal isn't it?

Done that I eat 1800 cals a day now. How long do you think it'd take me to cut now?

>That's kind of skeletal isn't it?
Trying to get as thin as I can before I bulk. Halving my weight came with some unfortunate loose skin.

I'm no expert but I think you overdid it bro

This. Here OP, watch this: youtu.be/eXTiiz99p9o

Despite the OMG NEW SCIENTIFIC BREAKTHROUGH (it's not) clickbaiting it explains the thing well and clearly.

Is it worth it

Dude I made it and I'm a fucking idiot and a quitter.