Hey guys, I know this might not be the most fitting board to post this...

hey guys, I know this might not be the most fitting board to post this, but this is my motherboard and i don know where else to go, senpai.
So I've been kicked out of my parents house, I got about 7$ in my wallet, no job, no car, no other family members, no friends and nowhere to go.
I don't know what to do. I think I could get a job soon but as of right now, I'm lost and don't know how to start my life from here
Please help me bros, there's no one else I can go to.

Id go to a shelter dude.

We can't really help you honestly

Where are you posting from?
Of you have a homeless shelter around, go there for a few days

What city are you in?

i live in a shit third world country (peru), there is no such thing as a homeless shelter here.
also Im posting from my phone, should have internet connection for the remaining month

kicked out for being a slut or for being a lazy fag?

Got to homeless shelter, call temp agency, and sign up for a gym membership to shower and shit if you can find one for $10.

You can also beg on the street for a day or two to obtain some capital.

Fuck negro, if you lived in my city I'd take you in until you got a job and could pay rent or get your own place.
I really wish you the best user in getting into a better situation, Christ that sucks.

hope you find this helpful

none, kicked out cause my father said he was tired of paying for my tuition and that I was a disappointment because i dont have friends or be social, that kind of shit, instead I shitpost here

Read the sticky

>Peru
I hope they don't have those death squads that kill homeless people like in Columbia.

At least it warm
Is there a camp ground or park you can stay in?

gym memberships are very expensive around here, havent found one under 80$ the month

I appreciate the good intentions sepai, I will do my best to survive and not lose my gainz

Either find a woman to take you in or go to a shelter if you have those in Peru. Can you claim any kind of welfare? Probably the best idea until you get a stable job and save up some.

yeah I dont want to become a weak homeless bum that cant even lift 2pl
they dont, things are civil around here sorta
i was thinking of looking for a park that has no security that could throw me out

Go back to your home and ask if they can take you back for one last month while you get at least a shit tier job and an apartment instead of being left for dead

Join the Army

theres no welfare or any benefits for the homeless, its pretty much every man for himself

What a fucking dick head
Should've at least given you some time to get a job, especially since he knows you have nowhere to go

If you live in a shithole like Peru isn't there some sort of dirty, dangerous, and thankless job you can do for little to no money in the middle of the jungle?
As long as you're fed and have somewhere to sleep you should be good, right?

I know, it got me by surprise too, just after I bought MGS5 for pc, money thrown out and wasted

may I direct your attention to:

Can you at least sell some of your shit?
Also how'd he kick you out, did he say to never come back or what?

Well either go home and beg or find a woman then. Ive be homeless and you will just deteriorate in the cold which means lack of sleep decreasing mental health and increased metabolism+no money for food so eating lucky scraps it's also dangerous out there and you could get raped murdered or seriously hurt maybe even tortured for a long time. You will probably get depressed and turn to drugs which will stick with you and take years to shake off if ever

it actually costs money to join the army here, gotta pay like 1k to take the exam

theres jungle in the other side of the country but I got no money to get there, since the only wayy is by plane

dont have a key anymore and he told me not to come back

Sucks to be third world

Peruvian here, nigga, we're on the economic boom, you can get a job in construction or any junk food franchiseMc Donalds/bembos pretty easy.
Where do you live?

thank you for all the kindness and advice bros, you guys are the closest I have to real friends

my phone is about to die and I dont have a charger, I'll try to come back to Veeky Forums but I honestly dont know if I will be able to.

Thanks everybody, I wont forget you.

join the military

I'm this guy
Nigga, join the fucking army, you don't have to pay.
Give me some social network info and I can even give you some money.

Holy fuck op contact This guy or something, don't die man

Again me: Give me you kikebook/whatsapp adress and I'll contact you, OP.

Are you alive, OP?
I got a friend in the army, maybe I can hook you op there.
pls repond

He's gone, man
Let's hope he finds a way to survive, at least