I lift the maximum that is possible for me, if I add even 0.5kg on both sides of the dumbell i cannot even lift it...

I lift the maximum that is possible for me, if I add even 0.5kg on both sides of the dumbell i cannot even lift it, i do 3 seconds up, 1 second tense bicep, 3 seconds down.. i can do 9 before i cannot lift it using just my biceps, after 30 seconds my arms go back to normal, i can do it again and again with just 30 seconds rest... the next day my arms dont even hurt, and ive been doing this for 2 weeks and cannot lift any heavier weight than when i started... wtf is wrong with me?
is it because im not resting enough? im so confused

Rest more, eat more

Do a proper routine, faggot

The fuck is this 3 seconds up bullshit?

Are you eating enough to facilitate muscle growth?

Are you doing any other exercises?

dno i just saw it on youtube
as you can tell im new

i eat 5 small portions of rice and meat, some protein shakes, i do more cardio than weights, running or stationary bike

Please don't use random youtube vids for stuff like this; have you read the sticky? If you want to see results, you'll need to work a bit of everything.

Everyone starts somewhere I guess, good luck.

Do SS/FBW.. why are you doing shit you saw on youtube?

Read the sticky faggot

Are you Indian by any chance?

no, half black half white

Same boat as you OP, was doing only 8 reps with mine and wasn't improving at all. Lowered the weight and I feel like They are working my biceps a lot better and can even feel it in my forearms. I can about 11 reps in and on the last one my biceps always feel like they're about to explode and my forearms burn a little bit. If say lower the weight some and chase the pump. I like to rest my arm upfront of my body, elbow on hips triceps on ribcage. I get full extension this way and can isolate my biceps a lot better. With the heavier weights I didn't even feel my muscles being worked really, more so I just got weaker each rep until I couldn't curl it any more.

Which parent is black?

does it matter?

Yes, unlike black lives.

He just wants to meme you.
He is literally a nigger tell him to back to /pol/

wow im so offended
much triggered
lmao nerd

go lighter. i can deadlift 4pl8 but i deadlift 3 or 3.5 because i can concentrate on correct form. correct form with lighter weight is more effective than momentum, letting non-intended muscle groups do the work, joint strain, etc.

i dont understand what the fuck this post is about, but stop lifting consistently at your max possible weight. perfect reps are better than shitty reps. universal rule.

Holy shit

Stay mad faggot, that was a sick burn

That was diabolical

do 3 seconds down

father it is