I guess this is Veeky Forums related, but me and my GF were getting a little hot and heavy...

I guess this is Veeky Forums related, but me and my GF were getting a little hot and heavy, and she's very paranoid about pregnancy.

Anyways, we were grinding up against each-other and I was getting a bit of a pre-cum going, her panties were down, mine were still up, and I rubbed her, and then pull down my underwear a bit, and rubbed my genitals, and I went back to rubbing her. This was around when she got a little "worried" and I asked if she wanted to go further, yadda yadda yadda, she insisted not tonight, we continued, had some hot moments, and we finished.

But her little "pregnancy paranoia" sort of got to me, since I've heard about precum being able to get women pregnant, and was just wondering what any of you guys thought. She's gonna get her period somewhat soon, if that's any indication of something whether she's more likely or less likely, or whatever.

Again, not sure where else to post this, but any information would be appreciated.

As long as you take a piss after the last time you've ejaculated, then you should be good

I didn't masturbate all day, and I went to the bathroom multiple times throughout the day.

Again, hopefully it's just nothing and I'm being a hypochondriac, but I'd still like to know.

Why are you asking all these virgins? Of there is any semen in pre-cum it's negligible. My gf amd I go raw every session and I just pull out to nut. As long as you know your body and pull out early enough you'll be fine.

If she is on birth control you are fine, even if not you are probably fine.

Use some method of birth control when you have sex.

she doesn't want your inferior white sperm in her cooter because she wants tyrone's baby, sorry op

As in 99.9% sure she isn't pregnant. Learn a little more about pregnancy if you are worried.

The uterus is a fucking gauntlet. It's so hot that it kills most sperm. Only the most badass make it to an egg.

And that's if you ejaculate inside her. It would be a goddamn miracle if your precum made it through the vagina and into the uterus, survive the uterus and penetrate an egg. He would be a hero.

I have condoms, for whenever I need.

We didn't use any tonight, but there was no penile penetration.

There is only semen in precum in sessions where you ejaculate and then have sex again before you urinate.

So, if you do bang raw, make suire you've taken a piss since you've last nutted.

You are fine, no one is pregnant.

Good job being prepared. It is good that you guys are nervous. There's nothing like losing your twenties to taking care of a child.

>her panties were down, mine were still up

lol all these fuckers trusting women or the pill
OP i was once a dumb 18 year old and i now have a beautiful little girl. trusted my gf to be on the pill. turns out the practical failure rate is 6-8%, and not the

This, OP will forever be a cuck

Don't have sex without a condom unless she is on birth control, not a liar, and not retarded.

Women forget and "forget" to take birth control all the time.

top fuckign kek

Cuckposters need to grow up. Not to contribute to this, but she thinks blacks are annoying.

>the practical failure rate is 6-8%

Wow, where did you learn that?

But make sure you pee between sessions!

>i guess this is fitness related
>hurrr can my precum get her pregnant

ban this underage faggot mods, do your fucking JOB

Sorry that I interrupted your bulking threads.

Do they not teach sex ed in school anymore? What the fuck are these questions?

We have to be getting trolled.

You're fucked, brah. Congrats on being a dad!
You're life is over.

A-are you.. me? Jk turned out my gf was selling her birthcontrol to her friend

>picture of two blacks

What?

>>her panties were down, mine were still up

get back to /tv/ ya clown

like I said, memes don't get forced here quite the way the do on /tv/

Cuck

> legitimately worried your gf got pregnant from pre cum outside her vagina