Tfw celebrating birthday alone with a protein powdered cake

>tfw celebrating birthday alone with a protein powdered cake

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RLtZZtZwl7Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Palju õnne sünnipäevaks, user.

Ma armastan Sind.

>tfw when I've never had "birthday sex".
>don't even ask my age.

What brand protein, user?

ON? Six Star?

Inquiring minds want to know.

What's your age?

Your hat is not on correctly.

Nah brah, you got all of Veeky Forums and the entire verizon network. Happy birthday

I spent every birthday alone from the time i was 13 until i was 24. You get used to it and a birthday is just another day of the week.

>not using this
Not gonna make it

what's your age

>verizon
?

Happy Birthday, user! I wish you the best of gains and luck :)

Also:
> Be me 2016
> loving and caring GF made you a birthday cake and wakes you up at 00.00 am to give you presents
> Its the first time you actually kinda celebrated your birthday, not just casually got some money and a sweater from your parents two weeks later when you travel home for the weekend
> Choke back tears on the sight of a beautiful girl who takes so much happiness from making you happy
> No weird looks, no confusion, she just fixes it with a hug
> Tfw the scent of her hair mixes with the smell of the freshy baked cake

Were all going to make it

>Ma armastan Sind
:DD

Recipe please

fucking loser

Hey! Happy birthday if it's actually your birthday bro! Treat yo self today mane, do what you love bro, maybe take a step to smash a hoe, sip some drank, macc today my guy.

fuck bro!!!! thats amazing, so happy for you cuzzo!! hopefully i'll be blessed like you one day user! haha

Post pic of cake

>birthday sex

I've never had any day of the year sex

>head feelingud

You share birthday with Veeky Forums! You lucky!

But it never happened

Someday

That sounds wonderful, user. I hope I can be happy someday.

wow birthday sex sounds so awesome

why do I always miss out on the best things in life.

Dw bro, I celebrated my 20th with my mum, then posted it to facebook

>tfw the only thing I do is lift now and have nothing else to fill the void between waking up and going to bed

Birthday sex with mom ??

fuck. im about to cry. im going to go to the gym now until it doesnt hurt anymore

Hey, it's my birthday too man! Happy birthday! Happy start of the fiscal year! Happy birthday to Veeky Forums too! I've been smoking weed all day and about to eat a bunch of food with my family and that's all the celebration I want.

it never stops hurting, you can only mask the pain with more pain to keep you distracted for a while.

>tfw my dog is around
At least I'm not alone, right?

> I've been smoking weed all day

Never gonna make it

>and then I woke up

youtube.com/watch?v=RLtZZtZwl7Y
Reminds me of this.

I spent my last birthday alone at a bar.

Cute Ukrainian bartender bought me a shot.

I cried in my car after as it was the only kindness anyone showed me on my birthday.

Use to feel that way user, then it ended and for every second of happiness I experienced I received a minute of pain, misery and loneliness.

You give me hope, god bless user
Wish you the best of gains