Guys I suddenly remembered something and I must share it with you

guys I suddenly remembered something and I must share it with you

>be in China for a year (teaching english at a university)
>/tit/izen so buy protein powder and go to the local chinese gym
>these big red tubs of protein powder
>I never threw away the empty tubs, I stacked them in my spare bedroom (university provided apartment on campus, teacher building)
>by the time it's year over and go back to muricca, I have a wall of empty protein powder tubs
>last day of school, I take them all out to the front door of apartment building where trash pick up is at
>come back from a day of classes, almost EVERY teacher is grabbing one to take in their homes
>they're all saying how it would be perfect for storing dry rice ( no joke)

>next day I'm on the plane back WHEN I SUDDENLY REMEMBER:
>there was one day during the semester when the water was out all day
>I had already flushed my toilet once, so the tank didn't fill up for another flush
>had to shit badly
>time to go teach class, can't be late
>I quickly took a dump in one of the empty protein powder tubs, put it back on the wall, AND COMPLTELY FORGOT ABOUT IT!
>one of those teachers, one unlucky soul, took home that shit filled protein powder tub...and opened it
>holy shit, I wonder what happened

Not the slightest bit funny or even believable. Kill yourself faggot.

I swear to fucking god it happened, here's a picture of all the tubs after I put them outside for trash pickup

and here's a picture taken from my third floor apartment window of the now empty card board box

I think i see the one with the turd in it

xD
its cool man, i trust ya. that other guy sucks

How did you go through so many in just a year?

5 SCOOPZ

8 HOUR ARMS COME ON

Have the same kind, strawberry milkshake with milk. It's the best tasting protein powder that I have ever used. So fucking good. I actually look forward to it every day. I could replace any meal with this stuff.

lol thanks for the story user. Did you take any ephedrine while you were there? China is where that shit is originally from.

hot teachers are literally my fantasy
please post pic

Holy shit bro i'm crying laughing, only cause i've done dumb shit like that before when I placed paracetamol with my boxes of multivitamins (used to work at a pharmacy) and my neighbours took them from my lawn

hmm

nice story

not haha -funny, but hmmm -funny

i give it a 7/10

t. meme inspector

YOU motherfucker that was you? My mom came home one day with a Syntha-6 box with a brick dried up shit in it, I asked where she got it from and said she picked it up from a friend

I'm indian. My old protein powder containers are all used to store grain.

Nothing gets wasted.

considering that you're Indian, wouldn't it be cleaner to also follow OP and shit in the tubs, as opposed to shitting on the streets?

My fucking sides

Hahahaha

>mum why are you holding a supplement tub with shit inside
>"i got it from a friend :)"

How did you consume so much brotein in a year?