Your first stall

Hi /fit. Running SS on a cut since i have 10kg(22lbs) to lose. Lifts have stalled like this (3x5)
OHP 40kg
Bench 60kg
Squat 90kg
Deadlift 100kg

When was your first stall and what did u do?

Also my abs seem to be weak. Should I bother with core work or just do SS and focus on core later?

>60kg and 90kg squat
>Stall

Top lol m8

I'm cutting at 800 cals bro

add accessories
do back off sets with less weight and more reps
if you're a novice you should be doing 5x5 for volume

how much do you cut?

Do bicep curls and triceps on alternate days.

Doing assisted chinups for back. Also lat pulldowns

Not a true novice though. Was on brosplits before

buddy the purple and blue man in the picture says you're a novice. your curls aren't gonna help your squat.

800cals deficit or 800/day?

Either way
>properly executed linear progression
>large caloric deficit
Pick one

800cals deficit. who the fuck can survive on 800 cals?
If my main goal is fat loss then I shouldnt with bothered with not progressing on lifts. Thats what I'm getting from u guys. I agree with that.

Which is a good routine to follow for fat loss then?

First stall was 95lbs OHP but i'm pretty sure that was when i was working 10 hr night shifts. Wasnt able to sleep 8 hoursl

I just ate more.

>lifting for aesthetics
>95 lbs OHP

pick one.

I'm at 24% bodyfat. What do u mean by 95lbs OHP?

Please be troll thread. Either youre fat going to skinny while weightlifting or youre a skelly that is literally cutting to early. At least get the deadlift to 275lbs and squat to at least 225 what the fuck man.

fuck off and read the book

If he's fat, he's not very big for being fat. I'm fat, and my second OHP workout was 95lb 5x5. Squat was 185lb 5x5 today.

OP, adjust your recovery variables (sleep and food) or stop trying to get stronger.

I'm at 24% bodyfat. 5'10. Weigh 80 kgs and i look fat without clothes.

Trying to go from fat to fit atm

Yeah.

I'm just saying, I think you'll be disatisfied if you're content with that.

If you really want to lose weight I wouldn't really recommend doing so many recovery intensive exercises. Just do cardio and shit.

You can train to be a fuccboi swag fag or you can basically look DYEL.

Sure, you wont be chubby anymore but you'll be normie tier. I mean, gl either way. Just sayin.

I dont know what to say honestly I only have experience with going from skellyfat to builtfat as I am in the tail-end of my bulk which is set to end around December.

Since you said you had a deficit of 800 cal I would expect to see stalling. Maybe add 1 extra day of cardio/core just keep it light. If anything try to keep those numbers as you lose more weight its going to be difficult progressing while on a cut + not having enough muscle since you were fat

>Just do cardio and shit
but isnt a weighlifting routine great for fat loss? i mean i did lose like 20 kgs on a brosplit routine (went from 101kgs to 81kgs)

id rather be a fuccobi swag fag than a dyel

Certainly it helps, it just seems like you're particular routine isn't best suited for it. If you're serious you might want to shop around a bit more.

Good on ya for starting. But yeah, i guess you may as well just maintain at this point then. You're inevitably going to stall if you're on a big deficit. If you use maintenance, get lots of sleep, lift heavy, eat well, and are young you might still build muscle.

But the greatest progress comes from big surpluses. Its just that you have to take the bad with the good necessarily.

Do this.

The routine is for abcxabcx, but I do axbxcxx. For each lift, start with 3x8 at some weight, then next time you go 3x10, then next time 3x12. If you reach 3x12 at a certain weight, move up in weight. Should get pretty intense pretty fast.

What are your stats? Are u fat too?

kek

6'3, 190lbs

Max lifts at 3x12
Ohp: 40kg
Bench: 60kg
Squat: 80kg
Deads:100kg

>Snarky remarks
>No helpful suggestions
>Shop around a bit more bro
>Just do cardio bro
100% confirmed troll or DYEL

Fuck him I'm just gonna do the same thing. It needs some more time to work. And I don't mind not progressing on weights.

And btw did some research, strength training is the best weightlifting routine for fat loss

always train core and forearms with isolation exercises

compounds training them is just a meme

the faster you start the less of a gap you will have later on

>inb4 but deadlift trains your grip
yeah I thought that too once and stopped training my forearms with grip machine. and a few months later the weight I could hold without straps dropped by more than 30kg

SS gets you to have lots of stalls without you making the sistuation worse by eating at a deficit.
Either eat at a slight surplus or do a brosplit and lok like shit

What does iemg mean?