How is Dom so fucking strong? He's not even that big, yet he is strong as fuck...

How is Dom so fucking strong? He's not even that big, yet he is strong as fuck. Look at him lifting the full stack in cable row and lat pulldown with no problem.

youtu.be/G5GIJmCwchk?t=3m
youtu.be/83GUAsi6gYc?t=6m55s

According to bodywhat.com/?1=97798a97&2=9d15xmj6 he is only 85kg (187lbs) and 186cm (6'1) with 10% bf. In other videos he also bangs out clean muscle ups and clapping pull ups easily.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Ca-l6stQbXc?t=1218
youtube.com/watch?v=iRjE0acNY9Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Lol the timers didn't work. 3:00 in the first vid, 6:55 in the seconds vid

Strength isn't just = muscle mass

Btw, low doses of gear have the biggest effect on strength to a point, scaling linearly with mass until mass severely outdoes strength. Dom is probably on low doses of gear

His body looks too much to be natty(?) Yet not too big

>lat pulldown
>cable row

all machines are different. the "full stack" doesn't really mean anything.

He is quite big
He just has the sort of physique that looks really big when he has a pump/is flexing and looks quite small normally.
That's actually why I think he's natty. He's also been lifting for a good 6 years now.

what's his routine and diet tho?

How do I get that roundness below my arms?

Is it just big triceps?

>>Is it just big triceps?

yes

>caring about this beta after that pussy ass "day in the life," Video where he's a bitch to his 6/10 gf and says he hates the character Dom but it pays the bills

Looks to be about 180lb in the first vid. I can hit that and I'm about 1/2/3/4. Not too hard.

Also, how is everyone so sure that dom is natty?

>He's not even that big
Veeky Forums-body dysmorphia

>He's not even that big
He's pretty big, actually
youtu.be/Ca-l6stQbXc?t=1218

>He just has the sort of physique that looks really big when he has a pump/is flexing and looks quite small normally.
this sounds awful honestly. How to avoid :')

Get lower bodyfat. I have gained alot of strenght and mass over the last couple of years, but i noticed some pictures from early 2014. I look ripped as fuck, even though i know i was a skinnyfag.
Just get lean as fuck

>that's what you get by natty lifting for a long time

also he's not 6'1, he's 5'11 at most

weighted dips
standing/seated overhead triceps extensions
lying triceps extension
close grip bench press
regular bench
ohp

lot of options for giant triceps senpai

>1/10 bait

made me google it

youtube.com/watch?v=iRjE0acNY9Y

Google better, dingus

>i didn't reply to the wrong person and delete my original post, i-iswear

are you serriously so weak and pathetic that you cant even comprehend that someone could be strong without steroids? kys

So what's wrong with that ? It was obvious that it was a joke from the beginning. Atleast he is not pretending that's his real personality.

Who would actually believe that he's like that in real life? It's like people who think actors are like their characters.

He is friends with a guy who abuses steroids why wouldn't he be on some sort of cycle.

Doms the only natty out there though

He's been making brosciencelife bids for at least 7 years senpai

>thinking dom roids
Embarrassing.

He started making vids in like 2010, but I don't think Broscience started til about 3-4 years ago
He has always lifted while he's been on youtube though I think

>tfw looking at Dom and remembering how horrible my insertions are