Girlfriend starts getting Veeky Forums starts posting fotos like this on her ig. What to do?

Girlfriend starts getting Veeky Forums starts posting fotos like this on her ig. What to do?

In that kinda situation, "your" girlfriend is a fucking thot, senpai.

Time to prepare to find a new one.

be happy for her

I don't know.

Hi 2chainz

bro that aint your girl no more, she ours now homie.

Smother her with a pillow while she sleeps until unconscious. Tie her up and take her to my rape dungeon in the forest. Tie her to a gurney and amputate her limbs at the elbows and knees. Attach exposed bones at elbows and knees to chains hanging from the roof so she is suspended in the air. Rape her mercilessly, and record the cacophony of her agony over the backdrop of the sweet clatter of chains pulling and snapping against each other. Post that to her IG

Beat her ass. But don't beat her rightaway. Beat her in sex. She can't say he beat me while we having sex, so you are safe.

Here come all the the wimin haters

i was gonna joke. desu, you're still good. I wanna say you're fucked soo bad. Rn you're playing tricks with your mind. Yeah, she's bouta get attention. The more you keep your cool the more she'll respect you. You actually want her to post more. Haha if not, you better change your mind real quick or she will be gone.

You need to pee on her to reestablish your dominance. The pee will also have the added bonus of releasing your hormones on her so other males will know that she is your "territory"

Who are we hatin on Cheekie pls do tell.

says someone taking test doses to become a ftm trans

Make a tumblr and start cuckbaiting for donations
posting videos of you fucking her while recording
my gym buddy does that with his gf, fucking guy gets like 1000£ in donations a month
utter wanker said he won't give me the link to his tumblr thought, said it would be weird me watching

>wimin haters
>Implying this is normal behavior for women

Posting social media pics with a pair of underwear pulled up your asscrack is ratchet as fuck, dude. This is just not the way that healthy, well-adjusted women act, and you've been experiencing way too much of the world through a screen if you honestly think otherwise.

I don't hate women in general. I just look down on the small minority of women who are this damn brazen with their attention-seeking.

>What to do?

tell her to stop? lol

if she hasn't been truly committed to a future with you yet, end it now before she curbstomps your heart in two

>she wants the whole world to see her ass
>she wants to be on display for strangers
>"my gf"
sorry fampai, she's cruisin for a better deal. she might stay with you, but you're the backup plan.
really, there's not many ways to get out of it. you could try to make sure she never meets anyone better than you, but that's nearly impossible in the internet age if she wanys it bad enough. you could improve yourself so much that she thinks she's got the best deal she can get. is that worth it?

Fuck I should do that

pasta

well, she's clearly not satisfied in the relationship. how is that even a question? she could just be a whore i suppose

Sorry op. She's definitely looking for something new. Been there a thousand times unfortunately.

Even if you stop her from posting on ig she's still going to look.
Should definitely end it

>HYPERGAMY
She will find a better suiting mate

Good on her. If I could get so much attention for posting pictures of myself online I would do it too

Start a counter to see how many days it takes her to cuck you
I'm putting $100 on like 10

> posting stuff on someone else's account
Too far man

if she has never been fit or exceptionally attractive before then it's a hard thing to not feed your ego.

either it'll pass and she'll see how vapid she looks or she's going to be jumping back onto that cock carousel.

They will say it's just expression, it's just social media. Putting pics like this on Instagram is an advertisement for men, or modeling. And if she isn't getting a check for modeling. It's simply an advertisement for simps.

What's the problem, perma bulk fatty? Why don't you join your gf in posing for ig? Surely you have abs you can show off, don't you?

Damn, all you guys actually think it's wrong and a woman shouldn't post such pictures ever - especially if in a relationship?

I thought it's totally normal nowadays and something we have to adjust to.

But where is the cutoff? Is already owning an IG and posting pics of yourself bad?

Link her IG here brah.... For reasons

ask your gf to hold the camera so you can post pics of your joocy ass on ig too

> all guys

Slutanon, only Veeky Forums's insecure autists think that way. I for one enjoy my gf getting attention from beta ig stalkers because if she feels good about herself, she's less likely to be a sour bitch, more receptive to being roughed up, can take vaginal poundings for longer, and less likely to get fat.

you can't turn a hoe into a housewife.

Offer to help her take photos
Get her into filming when you bang
Blackmail her for a home gym
Everyone fucking wins

hahah you know you're really fucked when when there is no trace of you or any proclamation that she has a boyfriend. Get ready to lose her.

Tell her to stop, and begin stalking her shit because there's a very high chance that she's cheating or planning to cheat. Like another user said, she's doing that shit to try to find someone else, and all you're there for is comfort and a back up plan. Keep your women on a tight leash or they stray. Although my gf wouldn't be doing that shit to begin with so my advice may seem a bit harsh to the numales of the world.

>t. cuck and proud

>niggers
>only one nutting deep inside

pick one

Dump her. The only validation she should seek is mine.

Oh, so this is what the boyfriends think it happens lol.

I never understood why some dudes are so clueless.

Could be worse, she couldve got fat

Pictures are pictures. Taking a self exclusively of your ass out of vanity is disgusting

I intend to take little more than one picture selfie when I reach my goal bod. After that, why breed narcissism?

It's more or less a warning sign. She can feel proud of herself, sure but it's a lack of respect for herself and you.

Granted people have some differences of what is allowed in relationships but the majority would say that her putting slutty photos of herself is alarming and she has a low self esteem

Any girl that has ever used the internet can no longer be considered a virgin and is now a worthless slut.

Ideally she should be illiterate too.

>female
>having a valid opinion online
pick one

If my girlfriend did something like that id shame and degrade her about it until she deleted them and stopped. I would keep her around long enough to slam while finding something better.

Easy OP, you give us her IG username and we'll make our own minds up and offer our opinion

Tell her that she either becomes a camwhore and gives you a 50% cut of what she makes or it's over.

Just tell her you don't like that.

She's seeking attention from other males, which means I'm not satisfying her OR she can't satisfy me. Either way, it's over.

social media in general is not good but that one is hard to avoid. a girl that posts a lot of bikini pictures is a prime candidate for pump and dump and not girlfriend material. Because even after she gets in a relationship she will still be looking for the attention and validation she was getting from other guys

Truth

>your girlfriend is a fucking that hoe over there

This is why I fucking hate niggers, who came up with this shit I mean really if you're going to insult someone at least make it make fucking sense

>while she sleeps until unconscious
what
> take her to my rape dungeon
how will he know where your's is?
> Rape her mercilessly
merciful rape was never really an option, was it?
you called it buddy.

suggest anal

the only true answer here
Once the women whores out, there's no comeback no solution

You against her? Lol good luck. It's like telling raging teenagers what not to do. Don't be surprised she'd go out fuck niggers just to counter you

You encourage her? Lol cuck she'd think you're soft and actually go out fuck niggers

At this point, she posted it this is the fact she's seeking some dick initially. The decision here is made. You won't and don't do shit about it

Dump the whore and find another girl who'd respect you

the fuck are you even saying?

not the other guy, but you are retarded

thot means the same thing as a hoe

and that's exactly what user's girl is
a hoe that posts pics of her ass online

I don't care as long as I get to fuck her