The Zone

What's the quickest way to get into the zone, mentally and physically?

Go Go Go!

You know exactly what I mean

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pNkQMtZAMAw
youtube.com/watch?v=3QcEs36VFxA
youtube.com/watch?v=dMbumW30b94
m.youtube.com/watch?v=7zFHkBQBg-4
youtube.com/watch?v=BG42F-5AVOE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Imagine you are Waffen-SS Sturmbannführer leading your commanded unit to Moscow 100kilometers behind enemy lines with your Heavy Tiger Panzer Division

Let's go back to /pol/, brother. This place creeps me the fuck out.

This picture.

>you will never hear the collective shriek of the Philippines as Emanuel Pacqiuao is knocked out cold by valiant Mexican warrior Juan Manuel Marquez

Not letting the wet shower curtain stick to your Terminator leg

Or just some stretches and something like this
youtube.com/watch?v=pNkQMtZAMAw

Usually happens when I unrack the weight or grab the bar. Before a heavy set I just pace around listening to music not thinking about anything. Probably looks like I'm focusing, but my head is just empty.

What's the sauce? Looks nice.

This thread is relevant to my interests.

I used to look at my ex's facebook and get pissed the fuck off

I never lifted harder, stuck to my diet, and broke PRs left and right than when I was pissed af, heart broken, jealous etc.

Now that i got laid a couple of times I sort of lost my drive. Which is bullshit because there is nothing to relax about as I am in a dry spell since May.

pretty sure it was generation war. been a long time since i watched it but it is really good

I hear that
made a 3 rep diddly pr set into a 5 rep set once because some dumb cunt in the gym was pissing me off just before

Thanks.

source?

i'm pretty good at getting in zones..
friendzone, gayzone, you name it.. im in it

The "fuck shit up, stay focused and happy, it's not even effort because I'm gliding on my own vibration" zone.

How to that, always?

listen to sabaton and think about the coming race and religious wars

Which are never coming because we are not retarded burgers

If you think it's hard to get in the zone it will be.

It's not, you simply enter the zone.

how did the nazis come so close to moscow yet fail to take it over?

what the fuck?

this

Watch pic related

>Whatever it takes

G
O
D

D
A
M
N

I
T

Who is that? Is there more of it?

Combination of multiple things. But mainly the meme worthy: winter has come.

Because they were inferior to le mighty northmen

FAST AS THE WIND, THE INVASION HAS BEGUN

cuz they split off half their forces to take stalingrad; 0 strategic importance, but the fall of Stalin's city would have been a blow to moral..
Fucking stupid choice by high command if u ask me.. take some strategic points first..

Everytime you Eurocucks post something stupid like this I can't help but laugh even harder

That's because you dumb burgers will never understand the heartbreaking loss of a nationalist government what was for the people.

You dumb burgers will never see said pro-citizen government get swarmed and ripped apart by the Jew world order .

They took it as because of trade routes. They wanted to starve Moscow of oil and other necessities. Stalingrad did have strategic advantage, and Hitler had no other choice than to attack Russia before Russia attacked.

If anything, it's Churchill, it's Eisenhower, it's Roosevelt, it's Stalin. These fuckers are retarded.

Hitler freed the Germans who were being killed in lands that were once their own. And for that, war was waged upon him, for freedom and anti-fascism. What a fucking joke.

>you wake up 1 day before the battle of stalingrad, in stalingrad

>you know what's going to happen

>what do?

>Thread about getting into The Zone
>Turns into polthread

What the fuck is wrong with you? Literally, you're fucking insane and stupid.

I love to listen to sabaton while running, pretty dank.

I try to remember all the girls that have ever rejected me

>mexican shit skips leg day

color me shocked. at least manny has a better physique than that wetback piece of shit.

kill all drug users and dealers, filipenos are powerful

>Pretending that you are someone who probably died pissing off the Soviets for your 'Fuhrer' so much that they invade your country and rape your wife and daughters a couple years later.

Get high

>mfw I am in the zone

Phenibut
Rhodiola Rosea
Noopept

In that order

Let's go become legends you sad cunts

Back to /mexico/ the wall just got 10 feet higher

Ik you're a bunch of pussies thats why you stayed behind while we went off on our own to create the greatest country the world has ever known. Looks like we'll be the pioneers of this generation aswell, stay mad cuck...

>You dumb burgers will never see said pro-citizen government get swarmed and ripped apart by the Jew world order .
We are seeing it happen right now

Who's dat slag?

>Literally, you're fucking insane and stupid.

Wheredoyouthinkweare.jpg

>my head is just empty.

That's exactly what being focused is. No thoughts, just you and whatever you're doing

>What's the quickest way to get into the zone, mentally and physically?

For maximum effort?

Imagine someone raping my mom or something similar.

If you can't fight for that or something like that, or something you care about - dunno what to tell you besides check to see if you're a legit sociopath.

Stalingrad was the only city with factories producing tanks that was not behind Ural Mountains
> 0 importance
Ok bro, I guess the High Command wanted to take it just because of the name share

Mate you have a BBC president, I mean there is not much for you to laugh at you uncultured swine, I can walk 5 minutes down the road to a pub thats older than your entire nation

I like to watch Chris Benoit or Kurt Angle matches in the locker room before my work out. Those guys were/are super intense and physical and hypes me the fuck up.

I took a sports psychology class and this was the way they taught it, 'the zone' being high points of performance and arousal being both mental and physical

>Imagine someone raping my mom

I want to lift, not masturbate.

I don't care whether or not Christopher Marlowe felt a titty in the room I'm drinking a beer in. Give me 1000 beer options and a TV showing the game every 3 feet.

stalin was nuts and would've sacrificed his entire population, hitler had already won and most people would've surrendered

breath quickly and talk like duke nukem
>pic related

Invading Russia during the winter isn't the best idea

get out

odds are you're going to die

Can you post pics of your mom? You know, for clarity.

pic related

So I do best when I'm angry but I don't like it. I want a more stoic clarity but I don't have the same raw energy. I think about times I was bullied or when I had my wallet stolen. I ran a 5:27(not impressive I know but this was after I had stopped wrestling) after thinking about how this dude my ex used to sell nudes to(not getting into that story) bragged about how he could run a 5:30

The mech scene from District 9 got me pretty pumped

>normies are so dumb that they have a "zone"
>a "zone" that they need to get into to do not be a loser
>implying that it takes anything for me to not be a loser

zero cheat days here suckers. I am always in the zone. I am never outside of it.

What is this based on?

FOCKEN PRAWNS MAN

Music and anger.

youtube.com/watch?v=3QcEs36VFxA

I really like the moose scenes & music from chappie (directed by same director).

Woah

Get gf
Add love
Get cheated on cuz boxer chad
Kicked out of ur house
Live in car
Almost die in car
Car accident
6 month recovery + concussion
No friends
Listen to kodak black
No father figure

You're on your way user.

>t. euphoric tipping powerlifter

Dmaa helps me get in the zone every 3 days or so.

It really dries your adrenaline stores though. I was playing LoL after my workout and got ganked. Literally flight or fight kicked in, i got chills and my heart felt like it sank into my stomach. Landed that Q though.

The weird girl from Malcolm in the middle.

I thought it was the girl from Ned's Declassified, or was that the joke?

cocaine

underrated post

>heavy tiger panzer division

Except they were only deployed in brigades and by the time the Tiger was even at the front the Germans had already been beaten back from Moscow in the winter of 41.

>Listen to kodak black
youtube.com/watch?v=dMbumW30b94

top kek! :D

stalin burned it to the ground before they ever got the chance m8

"Get off my mother! The only one who can fuck her is ME"

sabaton is shitty edgelord music. They attack Germany and support communism.

Winter came.

Fuark brah I've done this too

I hate doing it because I feel like shit after the workout but holy phuck does it work.

God damn I love that tight see-through clothing in OP's pic. It's got me right hot.

those splayed out legs oh fuck me

>be autist
>go to pol
>walk around all day thinking you're a nazi solider
>delve deeper into social isolation

you can't make this up

What does it for me is watching someone who trains hard just before going. I watch Rich Piana train in one of his videos, and I get an itch in my back, between my shoulder blades - Kinda where I put the bar when I squat.
I squeeze my shoulder blades together and scream and go singlemindedly to work and don't stop lifting or screaming before I'm done. Like, I don't think I'd have registered anything quieter than a gunshot (my dickass neighbour sometimes shoots his Mauser off in my garden because he thinks I'm sleeping off a hangover every weekend and thinks it'd be crazy fun to wake me up to think the Russians have invaded). Just make sure you have enough water handy, killing shit is thirsty work.

Kill chechen

I go to AutoZone

You gotta have some kinda goal that kicks you the fuck up imo
For me, I want a great body since I'm a musician and often on stage, doing the whole rock n roll thing so I wanna look the part, somewhere between Pete Steele and Iggy Pop.

What's your ultimate goal, dude? If it's girls, have a folder of 10s to look at. If you fancy yourself a thinker, read some motivating poetry (Marriage of Heaven & Hell by William Blake is a good one, edgy as heck tho). Hell, watching fucking anime can work if it's motivating anime (Hajime no Ippo, Gundam, Berserk or something).

Your BBC president just sold Internet to Globalist, fucking laugh now

Sometimes I do this. No joke

m.youtube.com/watch?v=7zFHkBQBg-4

ya tak wiw shizzy jamaikan akcent?

>DOOM

MAH NIGGAH

Mick Gordon champed the soundtrack to this game

It's an understaning of yourself and emotions.
It's knowing what you want from that moment and shutting out everything.

It's going forward with everything and a simple pure rightness in doing this thing.
Flow, that beautiful divine state, is something that all people who seek to achieve by doing something wish to attain and extend for as long as possible.
Some even seek to live their lives like that.
It's a feeling that's greater then love, greater then making love, greater then anything.

Same senpai. But i think of most of my exs i gave a damn for, crushes that rejected me, women im too beta to approach, even these 2 cute girls at the gym. One was married, the other one was fucking a dude that rarely came to the gym, i dunno why that one bothers me we talk often but she doesnt owe me squat, i feel i tunnel vision on her and felt crushed that chad was boning her.

M O N T R E A L
O
N
T
R
E
A
L

sarah palin?

fuck I'd berry

>Trenches
>WW2

you mean psyching yourself for 90 - 95% RM sets?

I listen to metal and imagine myself in a concert wanting to headbang to the music

i was a metalhead in my high school years so it brings all the comfyness, confidence, nostalgia and raw power to me at the same time

I actually tested this with and without music and with this method i could crank 5 reps instead of 3 in my last set

its all mental bro

I always imagine I'm some random space space marine getting my shit fucked up by some heretics and then I see the Emperor by my side.
MY LORD
Then I turn into a fucking beast and scream "NO PESA NADA, NADITA. LIGHTWEIGHT BABY!"
After my lifts I just sat in a corner and laugh like a fucking autist.
Dammit, I love lifting.
youtube.com/watch?v=BG42F-5AVOE

VAMOS A CONSTRUIR UNA MURALLA