How do i quit women, Veeky Forums?

How do i quit women, Veeky Forums?
It seems to me that this topic is, no matter at what age, always not worth it. Not supposed to be a whine thread.

But be honest, how often has it happened that you invested time and effort into building something with a girl, only to be let down in the end?

Yes lifting gives you a confidence boost and whatnot, but ultimately it's not worth to pursue woman for a relationship these days anymore.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5tuf59ex-U0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm a female with the same dilemma.

I don't know how to break out of it really, but what I did was to focus on lifting and other hobbies, work or education and get rid of Tinder and other similar channels. Don't take any contact on the opposite sex, unless you have to. Look all salty and don't give out any signals. Stop dreaming about cuddling, sex or having kids. If you see an attractive stranger, don't start building up an image of you as a couple in your head. Just stop those thoughts altogether. When masturbating, don't think about any real life people you have interacted with.

This is how I've been in a celibacy for a year and things are looking pretty bright.

>invested time and effort
That was your mistake.

>Not going for the best option

Do you even wanna make it brah?

Way to be alone for all your life

You know that cute 5.5/10 chick that works at my coffee shop who you think might be into you, I mean she smiles when you come in every morning, you've joked a few times, you get on well with each other right?

How you think "maybe next week I'll escalate, and cleverly ask for her number, joking reference how we shouldn't 'grab coffee' our first time hanging out,. oh boy I hope she says yes, I'll literally be day dreaming about it every hour till next week"...

LMFAO. NO, YOU HAVE NO FUCKING CHANCE.

EVERY SINGLE SEMI CUTE GIRL YOU SEE has an ENDLESS supply of 6'4'' MALE MODELS READY TO FUCK HER ON DEMAND.

This is LITERALLY her phone right now, as well as EVERY SINGLE NON DEFORMED FEMALE YOU SEE. Hell, even female BURN VICTIMS get more attention than average men in 2016.

This a new CHAD EATS PIZZE WHILE GETTING COFFEE meme?

>But be honest, how often has it happened that you invested time and effort into building something with a girl, only to be let down in the end?
never, but unlike you I'm not some insecure beta fag

>This is how I've been in a celibacy for a year
>Implying that being in celibacy is hard for a guy

No I wasn't but I just mentioned to indicate that I really life without any contact with the opposite sex what so ever. Other than friends and family ofc.

Doing it right.

Same thing here.

I'm about to sit my final exams of a 6 year university degree. Can't afford to get tripped up chasing girls.

I only ever communicate when it's necessary to them. Otherwise I stay away as much as I can.

There's just too much riding on my actions in the next 2 months. I can't afford any distractions at all.

And you're right. Things are nicer when you're focused on yourself. No unknown factors to deal with. I eat, I train, I study and I sleep. Simple life. Happy life.

That does not mean it's permenant though. At some point after you build yourself up, you realise that you're ready for a mature grown up relationship that's more than sex

Why do you feel like you need to give up on women?

You can continue improving yourself and not make the focus of your life to get a girl to wife. If someone comes your way go for it but don't obsess over it, if it doesn't work move on and continue bettering yourself.

Then what about the theory, that human beings are supposedly not capable of being alone for a long period of time? As in, not having a partner with whom you exchange physical contact and thus reach some form of psychological exchange

I quit chasing women a long time ago, around 2012ish is when I noticed fat ugly girls think they deserve 10/10 guys and shit and Facebook chicks that are 4-5/10 would type posts about how pretty they are and get 50 likes

I'm content with wake up, school, work, eat, sleep, repeat for now

Because the emotional turmoil is not worth it, especially if you're a male under the age of 30 where your personality is still developing.

Humans are social creatures, that part is true. And so are wolves. But then you have lone wolves. As such you have lone humans.

There's a lot of study on the pros and cons of social isolation. It's bad in the long run if you don't for too long, I. E. A few years. But in the short term during the development of personality, I. E. From puberty until you're a young adult for girls and until your late 20s for guys, for moderate intervals of a few months helps mature the person. You get to develop your own personality without feeling a need for conformity. You also don't have a reference point any more other than bow analytical and self critical you can be of yourself. So I suppose it's really on a case by case basis of whether you can tolerate it and whether it will benefit you.

I am an introvert with an IQ of 132 with schitzoid personality traits and adult adhd. It's really helped me because having people around tends to make my adhd worse. I've really improved my life in all domains in the last year through doing this.

This is autism m8. How do you think you're gonna handle yourself in the future when you don't communicate with women now?

They don't need to be a distraction, you're the one making it a distraction.

Veeky Forums reminds me of my friend who was raised in a sheltered household. Nice guy he just thinks he can magically materialize social skills to get a wife in the future but doesn't like to bother with women now. He's also a perfectionist that thinks he needs to have a perfect body to fuck somebody when in reality you don't need to have any sort body to find a girl.

Ever since i started juicing i completely lost interest in girl i have a lot more time for myself and a lot more focus on my own life rather than worry about some bitch.

I'm a male under 30 and have been in multiple long term relationships. Yes there was emotional turmoil for me but over time you learn to manage your emotions and just start enjoying the experience you share with another person. By not participating now in the dating pool you're losing valuable learning time that will help in future experiences with women and yourself even.

>No unknown factors to deal with. I eat, I train, I study and I sleep. Simple life. Happy life.
Not that I was an aspie, but that's how I like my life as well. Relationships always means drama, or at least emotional turmoil. It has a negative effect on other aspects of my life. And getting a uni degree is way more important than some guy I dated in my early 20s.

>At some point after you build yourself up, you realise that you're ready for a mature grown up relationship that's more than sex
well this isn't going to happen either, when I'm older, men my age will all be taken already and then I'm kinda pass my prime already and making room for younger girls. But whatever, thank god I got lifting and I'm not stupid so I hopefully got my career going on for me.

Well life was better when I was in a good relationship but the thing is that finding one is rare and difficult and I don't wanna waste time and other resources for nothing. I don't wanna have my hopes up for potentially nothing.

Just because I don't do something does not mean I don't have the skills for it.

The loss of time is one worry, but I need my degree first.
Once I'm in the working pool I will be dating.

A word of advice, freeze your eggs. It's fine for a man to go into his 50s and still conceive, but for woman it's wise to freeze Eggs under the age of 30, even if you never end up using them. The risk of down syndrome and malformed kids is too high in your 40s if you decide to get pregnant. But Frozen Eggs carry your biological risk at the time of freezing.
Most career oriented women tend to do this. May be worth reading up on, even of you don't plan on starting a family down the track. It's nice to have the option.

Here's a reality check for you guys who think you're "Men Going Their Own Way".

Okay sure, maybe modern women aren't marriage material, and it's stupid and risky in 2016.

But do you think these girls give a FUCK that you're "giving up on society"?

Let's be real. How many actual 8/10+. 6'2"+, good looking and popular guys call themselves MGTOW? FUCKING ZERO.

You're not "men going their own way", you're men SENT their own way. LMAO.

Subhumans "boycotting women" is the equivalent of the homeless boycotting Porsche because they are mad they can't afford them. Porsche does not give a fuck as long as wealthy men keep buying their cars. Same goes for women, they will not give a shit about subhumans boycotting them, because they ALREADY HAVE CHAD. Hell, even if they didn't, they'd prefer to die alone than go with your incel ass.

But lone wolves die because they are alone

>Well life was better when I was in a good relationship but the thing is that finding one is rare and difficult and I don't wanna waste time and other resources for nothing. I don't wanna have my hopes up for potentially nothing.
feel ya

Been alone 9 years, ur theory can sick my chode
So can the grill bandying about her 1 year mark, call me when you're a third of your way to wizard powers.

I personally don't approve of the mgtow philosophy. But there is something wrong with a man spending his prime chasing girls instead of building his career.

It used to be that men worked hard on themselves and a girl would come along and become a part of that. It's why women are traditionally home makers, because men were the ones working in professions that take time to train to become proficient.

Nowadays people don't bother training their careers, instead chasing girls and getting caught up in the game. And they wonder why all the good girls are taken when they hit their 30s.

I don't agree with the whole boycotting woman thing. But men need to be their own definitions of men instead of what women want them to be. Part of that involves finding what that definition is, and that can't be obtained if they're constantly distracted by their pursuit of women.

Why does it need to be a pursuit? Its pretty easy to better yourself and still spend quality time with someone. Is it a one way or the other type thing for you?

>But do you think these girls give a FUCK that you're "giving up on society"?

actually they do there have been a lot of concerns regarding men leaving the dating pool due to women having high standards which is the main cause of declining birth rates

>Let's be real. How many actual 8/10+. 6'2"+, good looking and popular guys call themselves MGTOW? FUCKING ZERO.

yes but that's not majority of the population those types of people are a minority and the average person gets fucked over by women which is why MGTOW is gaining so much traction

>You're not "men going their own way", you're men SENT their own way. LMAO.

they are being sent away and by women which is why women are bitching about why they can't find bank accounts to marry anymore

>Subhumans "boycotting women" is the equivalent of the homeless boycotting Porsche because they are mad they can't afford them. Porsche does not give a fuck as long as wealthy men keep buying their cars. Same goes for women, they will not give a shit about subhumans boycotting them, because they ALREADY HAVE CHAD. Hell, even if they didn't, they'd prefer to die alone than go with your incel ass.

the fault in your analogy is that not every woman is a porsche but expects to be treated like one anyway

I'm not even MGTOW your post is either retarded or bait

>But there is something wrong with a man spending his prime chasing girls instead of building his career.

Lmfao. Jesus, I almost feel sorry for you.

I was 24 when i got my first girlfriend and the last time i hung out with a friend was when i was 12 so for 12 years i was alone.

>which is why MGTOW is gaining so much traction
LMFAO. Ahh, so a movement made up of imageboard lurking autists deciding to "drop out" of a society that they were NEVER FUCKING PART OF ANYWAY is "gaining traction"? LMFAO!

You STILL don't understand. Women do not give a FUCK about incels giving up on them. In fact, no, they do - they're fucking DELIGHTED by it. It's just one less creepy autist for them to worry about. You're doing them a FAVOUR.

Why do you think every woman tries her hardest to get a degree in 2016? Why do you think every woman in 2016 works to get a good career?

Women don't HAVE to do SHIT. They could sit on their asses all day and do whatever the fuck their whole life, just like they did the last thousands of years. But, this would come with a price...

The price tag is called being married to a sub8 man.
Having to get fucked by a sub8 man...having to be kissed by a sub8 man...having to be touched by a sub8 man...

Do you fucking get it now? Openyour eyes.
a woman in 2015 would RATHER:
>go to school for ~10years, studying hard as FUCK, always making good grades
>go to university for ~5years, always writing good marks
>go to an office for 40 YEARS with constant pressure, stress, effort

THAN:
>have sex with a sub8 once a week or so

You TALK about how you won't be a beta provider for "Chad's leftovers" in 10 years time. What makes you think you could even get THAT?

Women can satisfy their financial needs by working. They can satisfy their sexual needs (yes, even at 40+) with local Chads from Tinder.

In 2016, women do EVERYTHING in their power to NOT be associated with sub8 men in any way, shape or form.

the fuck is wrong with you?

except that they do mate

like I said that's the main reason why women are complaining about not having men worth marrying in the first place it's because they do care about being alone and not being in a committed relationship something kids don't understand because they think tinder can fill the void of a mature relationship if you honestly think sex can fill that then you're either really young or incredibly naive

if they really didn't care MGTOW shouldn't be an issue in the first place but it is to women especially the average woman who can't get an 8

the problem with your post is that you assume the for every average women there will be a chad to satisfy them but the reality is that there won't be a chad to satisfy them and most of the time they end up being alone

>Women can satisfy their financial needs by working. They can satisfy their sexual needs (yes, even at 40+) with local Chads from Tinder. In 2016, women do EVERYTHING in their power to NOT be associated with sub8 men in any way, shape or form.

which is the main reason why they're complaining in the first place because every sub 8 women who isn't worth chads time is complaining why they don't have men to have sex or settle down with in the first place and after working for so long thinking that they "deserve" a better man they don't get one and start complaining

you're just running under the assumption that sex is the be all and end all for relationships but it's not the MGTOW is mostly popular for men above 30 which is the marrying age where people don't want to have mindless hook ups but actually want to settle down and have a good mature relationship which is something a CHAD could never hope to give

>Just because I don't do something does not mean I don't have the skills for it.
Keep telling yourself you deluded autist

Just don't think about them. Chances are you're not attractive enough to have girls coming to you, so all you have to do is manage where you place your attention.

he's right though

you just don't have the SPARK

>This is how I've been in celibacy for a year
As though its difficult at all for a guy to not get laid. girls can get laid when they want unless theyre just that ugly

youtube.com/watch?v=5tuf59ex-U0
HERE WE GO AGAIN

Wow a whole year?!? How on earth do you do it girl?! You're crazy!

Is it time to visit Gandy? Is it really over boyos?

Lmfao.

MGTOWs are so fucking cringeworthy because these incels are trying to flatter themselves as if some women even acknowledges his EXISTENCE, let alone gives a fuck when he "won't marry them". Lmfao.

You guys are a JOKE. I know it's a nice thought - to think the same girls who have ignored you for your entire life freaking out over how you're "dropping out" or whatever, but in reality it just DOESN'T HAPPEN. No woman on EARTH gives a FUCK about sub-8/10 men "going their own way". Your opinions, views and comments are about as meaningless to them as snowflake in a blizzard.

tl;dr: NO WOMAN GIVES A FUCK ABOUT YOU! Don't be surprised when they choose huge, massive dicked black guys in favour of your incel ass, because NO WOMAN WANTS TO DATE AN INCEL CORPSE!

>I personally don't approve of the mgtow philosophy. But there is something wrong with a man spending his prime chasing girls instead of building his career.

>there is something wrong with following your most primal urges and desires instead of being a goyism-shilling wage cuck

>implying Chad is unable to build a career and meanwhile still being able to fuck Staceys left and right

Fucking kek you ridiculous deluded subhuman. Please go your own way, please don't bother with women - your garbage DNA really should not be passed on, we already have enough subhuman autists that creep on our women as it is.

>he will still think Stacey gives a single fuck about some shitposting autist from a bavarian yodle learning forum ignoring her
topkek

I find it's pretty easy to get laid/get sent nudes from tinder sloots, but because i've been doing this a couple years I find that whenever I match with someone who looks like they might be waifu tier I never know what to say and the conversation dies. Crass remarks and good opener lines aren't enough to impress the kind of girls you would actually wanna date.

Does anyone else have this problem..?

>mfw some deluded Mgtow virgin tells me I don't have the spark, while I'm getting my dick sucked by Stacey
ok mongo

TInder sloots are sloots though, no gf material at all

before

>meet qt 4 months ago things going well
>go on dates spend multiple nights at her house
>do couple things
>get on the topic of us one night
>she says she doesn't feel a spark
>then proceeded to say
>I love the way you treat me and how safe I feel in your arms
> love when we cuddle and kiss
>says she didn't feel a spark
>her and I talk the next day and agree we are just going to be FWB like before
>still cuddle and have sex
>last week as been weird
>she doesn't go to bed till I have to leave in the morning for work
>last night she got into bed and didn't want to cuddle with me

Finally ask her what's up and shit
>she says she's second guessing the benefits parts of our friendship
>text her saying you've never had a problem before and you loved it then say
>text her saying "let me guess your ex is trying to get back in your life"

>pic related what she said

Truthfully I Shiism t care this
Girl is all messed up but for some reason I'm so hurt over this.. I invested so much time into her and this is what I get back.. I can't
Help but fell if her ex bf never texted her that things would have gone placese with her and I

THis is not a feels thread user, again, stop posting we can not help you here

Nothing can really help me user I feel like complete shit.. I just don't get it and shit

Then post on /adv/, this thread and this board will not be able to help you with this

I haven't dropped out I'm married for 4 years and have been in a relationship for 10 and have been with only 1 woman till now

I just have some friends who have experienced female entitlement and decided that it's not worth their time and after hearing their experiences I understand why they chose to go their own way.

you have no points left to argue from what I posted but feel free to throw a tantrum if it helps you vent out your frustrations

>implying a basement dwelling poster can get his dick sucked

don't you have to post in nogf threads buddy
don't be mad just because you don't have the spark

I have similiar experience. The sloots who are totally dtf are circulating freely, making it a great place to hang out. The ones who are waifu tier are looking for something very specific, and are certainly not there for some witty one-liners and 1-2 nights of raw dogging with someone generally hot.

The waifu tier ones are literally 3-6 dates away, which is crazy long, compared to all the other first or second nighters. The waifus get out competed by the sloots, and sometimes it's not even noticeable.

It's over boyo~

>implying a basement dwelling poster can get his dick sucked
>b-but I-I am the e-expection, r-right Chad? I h-have the sp-spark?
cringeworthy delusion

>tfw free of the woman meme
Feels good. I live life for me.
No wasted money, time, energy. No STDs, shitty kids, or being financially fucked in marriage.

Feels so fucking good.
Every person I know in a relationship endlessly complains.

Who stress free life here?

>tfw in relationship, not complaining, no wasted money, time, energy. No STDs, shitty kids or being financially fucked in marriage
Stress free life right here, Autismo

H-here I come Gandy!

>Because the emotional turmoil is not worth it, especially if you're a male under the age of 30 where your personality is still developing.
How about not being a overly emotional, affectionate little bitch you fucking faggot? You are the problem, not women. Take some responsibility for your autism, instead of pointing the finger like some SJW nigger.

I dumped my gf of 4 years for 2d faps
No regrets. Travelling wasn't as fun though, its nice to share it with a girl. But having lots of twitter followers fills that gap easily

Only reason I'd ever go out with a girl again is if she had super rich parents

You're in the minority, friendo.

>But having lots of twitter followers fills that gap easily
I...what....jesus

what dont you understand

I don't understand this. You can live a stress free life with women involved. If you're letting a women stress you out you're doing it wrong.

How twitter followers are more viable to you than a gf

No I meant that tweeting vacation photos makes up for not having a gf to go on vacation with

Actually it might be better. Last vacation I went on with ex she was really fucking annoying

And lift

>This is how I've been in a celibacy for a year and things are looking pretty bright.
>pretty bright.

>No I meant that tweeting vacation photos makes up for not having a gf to go on vacation with
That makes no sense at all

>If you're letting a women stress you out you're doing it wrong.
That's the point. These guys are just overly emotional, affectionate little bitches and women don't want to date little bitches. And because these fags are so incredibly beta, they come up with this 'I wont bother with women' bs instead of treating their autism. Probably fear of regret. Definitely all out cuckoldry.

girl detected

>No I meant that tweeting vacation photos makes up for not having a gf to go on vacation with
kys

Its rough man, I know some people that are like this and all I want to do is show them the way but they never really believe in themselves.

Its good to see there are still some anons that aren't pussies on this board. God speed.

My 2plates...

I grew up in an awkward situation where I thought I was ugly. As a result I never made efforts to hit on girls and would wait for girls to approach me. As few girls would approach I felt I was uglier than thought. Later in life (college) I realized I was good looking and girls are generally shy and prefer to be approached.

But I was bitter from years of loneliness. So despite being physically attracted to hot chicks, I trained myself to pursue a personality.

Since then I've been married and divorced, had a few other long term relationships with each relationship being better than the last. But with each one being more of a let down.

On top of my own failed relationships, I have had numerous opportunities to sleep with girls in committed relationships.

I've been single for nearly a year, which is new to me since I hadn't been single for more than a couple weeks since my first relationship. But the longer I stay single, the less interest I have in investing in a long term relationship. Not sure if it's a biological, cultural, generational, or location based thing. But the thing I care most about (loyalty) doesn't seem to exist.

>tfw still half a year left

Why is it so hard for beta males to just fucking go with the flow? I don't use my brain AT ALL I'm social situations, I guess I'm a Normy in that I never have to worry about sounding like a fucking Autist? I had no idea it was so hard for all of you.

Just live your fucking lives. If you sequester yourselves from 50% of the population you're just going to turn into even more of an outcast. I'm a 6.5/10 but I get laid 1-2x a week without trying just by talking to people. Ffs women are NOT hard to get. They want sex as much as you do, and no that doesn't make them a whore that makes them a human.

I think many young men break after a while. I myself have given up with women in general, I am probably slightly above average looks, have an above average build and above average income. So I am basically a 6.5.

Iv'e been through the beta phase, the fucking around phase and the having stupid relationships in the end I feel empty. I get women chat to me on social media and dating websites but I can never be bothered to follow through with building a bond, it is way to much energy and after the way all the women have behaved in the past it's left me with a skewed perception of women in general which is a shame.

I think many people on Veeky Forums are lonely and think a GF will fix that when in reality they need a real bro friend. I figured this out a while ago, I need male company (no homo) and not a GF.
Men are awesome, no bullshit expectations just a friend to actually chat with.

So yeah, Iv'e dropped women for now. I am 26 pushing 27 so I need to be careful and not let myself go to far before I start to degrade. But overall being lonely makes you think you need female company, when infact you would do better with a male friend or group of friends.

>it is way to much energy and after the way all the women have behaved in the past it's left me with a skewed perception of women in general which is a shame.
same here bud, it's just that if you pursue a SO, that other person has to let you know that it wouldn't be for nothing if you persist on putting energy and time into it

Are you trying to fill me with hope that you're out there?

Tell me where can I find men like you.

>LMFAO

Please stop with that. Put in a smiley or something.

I like to hang out in the friend zone.

I like to hang out in Australia.

Way too realistic for Veeky Forums autists. Don't even try. Only thing you'll get from these deluded homos is

>implying

Don't quit, just lower your expectations. Think of them as needy pets.

I'm in California, supposed to go on vacation in Sydney next year.

nice resume

Why should you ever lower your expectations, when you're actively seeking someone who isn't a skank whore?

>1st of October
>no gf this year either

I remember before I was interested in girls my academic interests were crazy good. I excelled at everything math and science related, and was a fucking sponge for knowledge. Once I turned sixteen that thirst and ability to learn started getting more and more reduced by distractions, but the biggest one has been the urge for sex and women. I call it an urge because I don't even like it that much, but I NEED it. If I had a way to shut off my desire for women for extended periods, I would. I'd love to have that pure laser focus I had when I was younger that let me accomplish and learn everything with ease.

I had a great gf that dumped me a month and a few weeks ago, and I've been trying to put myself out there with women to no avail. Only met one girl off tinder who clearly doesn't want to fuck, one that chatted for a but before refusing to give her number. All of the other just never responded or stopped after a handful of messages. I tried talking to this qt I knew at a party and her level of disinterest was astounding. This isn't a feels comment, I just realized that I guess women don't care for me much. That just makes the urge that much worse when I realize that I am not very desirable. Seems like a cruel joke for me to crave women without making me desirable to women in return.