>250 threads a day and no price
movement to speak

Needs to be added to more exchanges ffs

A team that doesnt believe in marketing is a big starting pt

>biggest flop in Veeky Forums history
>5x'd in 10 days at a time when most projects go below ICO price after ICO

5x'd for ICO holders

Just wait a few days. CL will perfrom

the team hasnt even presented their demo or made even ONE god damn announcement yet and its up like 4x since ICO. Not to mention SWIFT creepin up on chainlinks sweet hairy shnaz with their big fat greasy ass hands. Also the real use cases and solid tech behind it is unlike anything else right now. They dont need to hype it up with fucking skateboards when they know they have a solid product and are literally about to demo it TOMORROW.

CHAINLINK FTW BITCH
#STAYPOORFAGS

Sorry morons.

Are you fucking retarded?

I work for a large bank, they are working with most in the image to create a universal data API. Once completed they can transmit data freely. Cryptos will also incorporate this into their coins (similar to atomic swap). OMG all of this can happen without an oracle token from some dude who won a swift contest LMFAO.

MORGAN
STANLEY

its hilarious isn't it? They really, genuinely think that theyre going to get rich ahahaaha

40 cents is dirt cheap you have to he a retard to not buy just in case

By far, more delusion in this coin than anything I have ever seen before in crypto. I confront these Link guys all the time and in 2mins of chat they realize they have no idea why they invested. They can't tell me a single thing about Sergey's history and they sure as hell can't explain ANY value proposition to the token. All they can say is 'it solves the oracle problem', then we get into oracles and it turns out they don't even know what an oracle is. INSANE.

DELUDED LINKIES
HAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHH

Anyone else not even bother reading through these threads anymore?

P.S. current price is hype, enough hype to sustain for maybe 1.5-2 weeks. Under 10cents in 3 weeks.

Lack of volume. No serious token and seriously retarded shills.

You had to sell this shit at the exact moment when the shills went to the point of saying that coin's dev was Satoshi Nakamoto.

This is the most stupid P&D coin so far.

In case you didn't notice moron, most of the alt coin volume has gone to BTC and ETH which have shot up in price.

Now fuck off back to your basement neckbeard.

I don't blame them in a way. They're seeing coins moon left and right, and they're forced to miss out due to sheer inability to choose a winner. They're losers. Likely fat so unemployable, ugly so cant get a girlfriend. They've seen so many coins moon, and they had enough. So they assemble in a slack and decide they'll choose the next ICO that comes around, and just write more topics than any other coin in crypto history. The problem? We aren't fucking stupid. We see vaporware, fake news, and blind hype from a mile away.

TRIGGERED

Incredible non-answer

top kek

you missed the dip sorry bud

> Sergey Nazarov = Satoshi Nakamoto

Biggest sell signal in the history of crypto.

>vaporware, fake news, blind hype

literally none of those things are even remotely true

nice psychoanalysis though. I bet you feel smart.

It was a meme you dip

I'll tell you something true. You're about to lose everything.

Is this bank in India?

GTFO.

Want to exchange words? I'm all ears here tard

I bought more.

> Sergey Nazarov = Satoshi Nakamoto
my dad works at bitcoin and says this is true

I also work for a large bank. They are working on a project with swift i hear. Sounds a lot like link

go be sure, and if it is, buy a fuckload
if it's not, sell everything