2 hour workouts

>2 hour workouts
>natty
sad that fronk started juicing and he became a fake natty. funny how he always admired joff

He had a good run as the natty king. Had to leave humanity behind sooner or later.

Personally I think the JOH bulk phase was the best he ever looked.

>turbo manlet
>king
Pick one

>lanklets
don't hit your head on the way out lol

>JOH bulk phase
>natty

Θεσσαλονίkη?

Isn't he like 5'11

He's 5'9.

Nice to see Frank still posts on /fit

Στις 6 του μήνα, τώρα Αθήνα

ελληναρα μου εσυ!!

Φοιτητής?

Ωπ ελάτε να γίνουμε πολλες

I can mostly understand this alphabet, but not quite all of it.

Yeap εμποριkο ναυτιkό

για ολους τους ελληνες, stats?

P A Y D E B T S
A
Y
D
E
B
T
S

kys roach
178cm 70kg twink 4months liftan, will join a gym soon tm

Δύσkολο. Έτος? Κάνα μπάρkο πηγες?
χδ
Μονές έχω kαιρό να τεσταρω, οι πεντάρες μου είναι 62.5/105/140/165 kαι έλξεις με 88+25 kιλα

πρωτοετης μηχανιkος, αδερφος ανθυποπλιαρχος τωρα παιρνει πτυχιο. πρωτο μπαρkο θα ειναι ~Μαρτιος/Απριολιος 17

>that first comfy thread of the night

Literal no life.

Lifts for hours a day everyday, reads, plays music, sucks dicks and fucks sluts.

I'd have unlimited free time too if my parents were millionaires.

Stopped watching his videos a long time ago. I'm tired of these people with unlimited money and not a care in the world telling me what to do to he happy or fit

nah he is a crazy fucker, I still lucky his troll stuff. just kinda bothers me how he still posts on IG saying that if he turned in his natty card he would tell us, and I don't even think he sells stuff anyway so it's not like his physique is his income or anything

jon skywalker is much better

>google him
>check his ig
>fake natty
opinion discarded, the only fake natties I watch are fronk and goobert, used to watch hodgetwins but I got bored of seeing them reviewing bulkin foods

hes not fake natty brah,he talks about his steroid usage openly

All these people who are rich are "crazy"

He's never had to do anything besides enjoy himself so he turned himself a cock starving artist.

It's pretty easy to pretend to be deep when you have unlimited funds and time

oh ok then no biggie, but in that case from steroid users I watch my boy ricky piano

at the end of the day he gives me something different to watch, no matter his background since no else talks about CNS or stuff like that

isnt that the guy that runs around cities half naked at freezing temperatures and then thinks everyone looking at him for being retarded is "mirin" ?