What the fuck is wrong with my body, Veeky Forums?

what the fuck is wrong with my body, Veeky Forums?

i have wide hips (very obvious on 3rd pic - that is bone), but i feel like there's more and i can't put my finger on it.

what do i do to fix my fucked up body?

side pic

You have no shoulders or chest. Like, none.

Build those up and your goofy hips won't look at goofy

your nips are really far apart

back pic

it's really not as bad as it looks mate. do a FUCK load of sitting dumbell OHPs and pullups. eat a fuckoff load of food and after your cut cycle you will look proportinate

You look like any other average guy desu.

Your posture looks good so you're ahead of me when I started.

You're just really soft.. Skinny fat..

Find a good diet and start a program.

Dude nothing is wrong with your body. You need lots of heavy compound excercise. Truly you have a good frame, you just need to pack on the muscle. Focus on diet too, because you need to gain weight but not fatty weight, lean weight.

why
no one wants to see your ugly disgusting ass

are you retarded OP? standard dyel looking male. Just fucking lift weights

i have a job where i can't eat for several hours at a time. i have thought about taking a tub of whey or casein to work and having a shake before the period where i can't eat for 4 hours, but that's only one thing.

do i eat a bigger breakfast or dinner (or two dinners)?

Eat a breakfast and then a dinner where you get the majority of your nutrients for the day. If you can find a way to snack at work then do that too because it'll make dinner easier on you. Protein shakes are not a bad idea but it's essentially worthless if you're not putting in the work at the gym. Get on a beginner STRENGTH program and follow it closely for 6-8 mo.

Just get some nuts or protein bars from Costco for those 4 hours.

You should be able to eat a big breakfast and big dinner and then go from there.

i literally am not able to eat during those 4 hours.

how does sitting dumbbell OHP correlate with regular OHP? Is it harder or easier?

Fine you don't have too. Eat some bfast before you go to work and/or drink a protein shake. Go to work. Eat dinner and make sure during the evening you get the remainder of your calories, milk is helpful. But you need to lift mang otherwise you'll get fatter if you eat more.

You only wanted an excuse to post a pic of your ass, didn't you? Admit it.

Different, works some stabilizer muscles. Imo standard OHP is much better. Work stabilizer muscles by doing lower weight higher rep ohp and overall shoulder/pressing strength by high weight low rep.

Nothing is wrong you double nigger, just eat and lift. So fucking what if your hips are a bit wide, nobody except the fags on Veeky Forums care about that crap. You look like you have decent shoulders and chest, so just lift.

You don't know internet

Your belly button is masive, one of the biggest I've seen. What's your routine?

I had a similar problem, except my hip bones are lower and "shorter"
I'd suggest you do a really nice cut after you gain some mass to see how fat impacts that area, even if it's mostly bone dropping fat and gaining muscle (specially lats and obliques) helps a lot.

Maybe you should lift if you want your body to look good fag, no one who lifts has hank hill ass

Can't you just say what you do that makes it so you can't eat?