Why do white people on /his often think European DNA is behind everything successful?

Why do white people on /his often think European DNA is behind everything successful?
>Ottoman army? WAS BALKAN N GREEK N SHIEET
>Egyptians? PHARAOH HAD R1B HENCE ORPOEAN
>*insert a non white folk here* raped *insert a white ethnicity here* for years hence the non white folk at least some of them look white
>Ethiopians are more civilized because they have ancient nordic dna
>Turks are the best ME people cuz they hab sum yuropin dna (If you actually accused me of being related to honkeys i'd fucking kill you in real life)

>people
I apologize for associating whites with humans. Please forgive me non white folk.

Do you kiss your mother with that fucking mouth? It's wh*Tes, brother. They may be savages but it does not mean we must be as foul as them.

Yes they also claim Jesus, Muhammad and Buddha were wh*Te subhumans

no one cares what's your contribution to the world other than fucking keb*b?
even ataturk decided to ditch that barbaric subhuman culture and those disgusting hats
>no matter what you do you will always be a unibrowed full of inferiority complex shitskin!

Shut the FUCK up, wh*Tey.

Is this an argument?
Here's my counter argument

its mainly retards who larp as germans

ability to remove g*rmnoids is a common trait among turks that you have to respect unlesss you're subhuman

>summerians were germanic european, heres some of their art where some random character has blue eyes
>roman emperors were germanic, they had blue eyes
>charlemagne was german, french people are german
true

right back at you pale pink porkskin

> he unironically uses the term "white"

get the fuck off my board

Because they are toĆ³ stupid to comprehend and analize the subtle process of progress and its consequences.

lmfao

>IQ pseudoscience
>race pseudoscience
Anything else?

i will behead every wh*te g*rmnoid that dares to call us white

>we wuz hussarz n shieeeeeeet

are you leftypol subhumans triggered by the existence of white people now?

poles aren't white
we're sarmatians who originate from black sea region, you better remember that or i will rape every single female member of your family in front of you before i behead you

But Turkey is the shittiest country in the MENA and only survives because of NATO gibs.

>white people

A myth created by subhuman colonial mutts in an attempt to explain why Europeans should tolerate their Mediterranid-Germanic (with major Asiatic and Negroid elements) asses desu.

The concept of white race was created by a Swede, you shitskin.

So a creation of snownigger trying latch on to achievements of his betters then.

Stay mad Zhid.

>white people
>people

Because half this sub is spammers from /pol/ who think that genetics and geography determine everything.

They took racial sciences to absurdum. They even divided whites between A-Whites and B-Whites.

Now that was a thing as soon as sustained interaction with non euros became a thing.