User are you on your way to Hotel Calypso aswell? Meet you by the pool :)

>user are you on your way to Hotel Calypso aswell? Meet you by the pool :)

how confident would you be Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zBVNOrV0Pr4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They look like cunts

"Meet you by the pool!" isn't a grammatically correct sentence.

this situation doesn't apply to you

I assumed as much.

100% confident. I'm only in decent shape but luckily I'm not intimidated by girls.

...Chad on the other hand... will he be there?

wtf is hotel calypso

You should wear the seat belt, those busses are death traps.

probabbly with more stuttering and on the floor looking

>alright, what time?

I totally just convinced a lesbian on omegle to show me her boobs and later she asked to sit on my face :^)

>tfw Veeky Forums doesn't remember the original wide-hipped gf

Well I'm 5'6 so according to all the autists who have never had a real human interaction I would be nervous as fuck, spilling spaghetti everywhere, wearing 4in lifts and hoping that neither f them are wearing heals.

But really id go, take my shirt off and be shredded and probably end of fucking both of them while insecure lanklets who only have height going for them in life sit on this shitty ass website posting manlet threads

You guys sure are living the dream

>inb4 bombarded with lanklet fucks telling me how insecure I actually am and how I definitely have never fucked a girl before

Sure faggots

salty af

oh but they are !

>tfw not as cool as you

>tfwnwhgf

>all 'dat insecurity
Damn, dude. You used all your words to try and say otherwise but nobody's gonna buy it.

This

I assume it's some kind of sex resort for losers and the hookers who rely on them

farthest one looks like my ex

fuck I would cry

oh god not the feels pls Veeky Forums

>trying this hard

Mental manlet

>Sending dick pics
>She responds to be nice
>"S-she's totally obsessed with, sucks to s-suck lanklets"

The fact that you're supposedly so successful and still can't help yourself complaining about taller people just confirms that you'll never get over it.

Who the fuck wears seatbelts at a bus?

Nerds

Ight sounds good

>proceed to fuck about in Vegas instead

Breh nothing is like gliding your drunken ass around the strip, it is a very literal fucking party.

>ok cya there
>I never show up

>5'6
Stopped reading there lol

im 5'10 and i believe you user, height is not everything.
i once knew a dude at your height, he had the sickest conversation skills i have ever seen, could get laid just by blabbering

why so much autismo though?

>aight
>show up
>be the autist i am and just chat with them while laying in a chair

Kek, this exchange made me chuckle

>back one's a horseface
>front one good but flashes a square mile of gum when she smiles
Well, let's see if I can train her out of that. Can't deny it's good raw material.

>by the pool

Maybe you ladies can teach me to swim, I've always been afraid of the water

not as much gum as some girls i have seen, jesus christ

Found the nigger

>appears unprovoked to salt about his own height
>no apparent reason
>not insecure
Dude I don't even make fun of short guys, but really.

Yeah no denying it, some bitches just peel that whole fucking lip apparatus away and bare both gums like a chimp. Still offputting though, like spitting randomly when outdoors.

only on the inside, user, only on the inside... of my pants

:)

Hotel room first to pregame, etc etc

What game are you gonna play user?

I went to my first pool party in Scottsdale and there were only like two chads there that were obviously on cycles. They tried to pick up some plain ass looking chicks for 5 minutes and then were gone. Either they succeeded elsewhere or gave up but I never saw them again.

What surprised me is that everyone there is mostly dyel and flabby and mainly in their 30s and 40s. Most of the chicks walking around have droopy asses and no iota of fitness about them. Only the ones with big asses got my test flowing.

its so disgusting, that might honestly be the biggest turnoff

>cute dog
so how did it go user, did you pick up some grils?

>that DO IT FAGGOT gummy smile

hate when girls do this

Hide the d

Insecure dyel detected

how can someone even get their lip so far up

No I have autism, but I can easily see how it's doable if you book a weekend at a resort and just hangout. Everyone is really friendly but it may have been because lots of people were on Molly (Steve Aoki was going to perform).

After seeing what I saw at that pool party I will literally go to one again no hesitation.

>Well I'm 5'6
>girl name Bailey
TYLER1 IS THAT YOU

back one is godtier face you dipshit

do you think you will be able to pick up grils this time?

I agree that height is just a meme most of the time.

But you sound like an insecure faggot.

The worst thing about you is not that you are 5'6", or that you are banging or not a bunch of girls, but the fact that you are trying to prove yourself for a bunch of random dudes on the internet.

Post pic. And cock pic

this desu senpai

its because they have shitty thin/unfull lips

busses are literally safer than cars which is why most dont have seatbelts you mong

Honestly I would have zero fear saying "sure, why not?" because I know nothing will come of it so there's no pressure. That's not confidence, though. That's probably just giving up. Still, it's an ego boost to be invited somewhere.

Yeah i agree. My response would be "ok. Let me get some cash"

whos the one in the front?

I bet this was a lanklet false flagging. I just can't picture a manlet going off on a rant about height without provocation. It's just too embarrassing.

Why is it I can look at them and immediately know that they're British and what their accents are like?

I think they're actually Irish, but they probably have some of that British blood in them since they don't look like Cabbage Patch Kids.

I wouldn't go because im thin and even kinda noticeably muscly but I have disgusting love handles that wont go away. It really makes me look disgusting when im otherwise decent.

Literally no one would type this unless they were insecure.

What is written on their wristbands. Did they run an actual marathon or is it some kind of party marathon

You're probably the only person who cares about that. Well, maybe not, but anyone who does is probably about as vain as you, which means they're gonna be worrying more about their own love handles to care much about yours. These girls are doughy sluts don't think you have to be Captain America to get half naked in front of them.

>bailey

I only lean bulk, so I'm never a fat fuck.

>Y-you too

id turn 360 degrees and walk away

never learned to swim

youtube.com/watch?v=zBVNOrV0Pr4

i swim 3 hrs a week, every season is beach body season unfortunately.

anymore?

I'm staying at the Hotel Cheapo. Have a good swim.

Negro

>No thanks.
I hate women, besides sex, I have nothing in common with any of them.

woah shit, doesn't take much for you to blast your insecurities all over an anonymous imageboard, huh?

Big words for a small man.

"Yeah, I'll see ya there"
*puts on giantdad armor*
*casts dark magic*
*teleports behind them*
*backstab with lightning zwei*

WELL, IS THAT IT?

>well, what is it

Ya fucked up.

I'm going to stay in my room and watch x files but thanks.
Why is it so hard for you guys to talk to girls?

What is her instagram?

I would wonder why people are speaking to me despite my best efforts to look like I am about to stab them and steal their wallet.

I'm emotionally broken.
All women are one of three things
Family and thus is just a feminine guy
A warm wet hole
Someone to dote over and treat like a daughter/princess.

She's probably a BBW or a 4/10

Manlets are so insecure they bring up height when no one even mentions it.

5 foot 6

You sound like a sad little faggot that has gotten rejected one too many times

"Yeah maybe :)"

I'd be pretty confident

>Well I'm 5'6