Consistency

consistency is THE most important thing you could possibly have to make gains. I see people always spouting on about nutrition, routines, etc, but the real most important thing is CONSISTENCY.

Who here NEVER misses a workout? I find that whenever I have a groove going and miss, I don't feel like going the next time.

So, what are some tricks to staying consistent? keep in mind that people suffer from some serious anxiety, so we gotta help them bros

Consistent with training but I can't be with nutrition

On the weekends it's just too hard sometimes

Depending on what your fitness goals are, joining a martial arts gym and taking regular scheduled classes could be a good thing to do.

I'm trying to stay consistent but I'm soo fucking sore. I can't do anything but sit and eat when I'm not in the gym. Will I always be this sore?

eat more

No, it'll get better with time. Work on mobility to help recovery

Honestly this is true

Everyone searches for the "perfect" routine or exactly how much protein to eat each day and how much sleep to get

The truth is as long as you are getting enough protein, sleep, eating enough the only thing you need to do is put the time in

The only thing that separates the pros from the amateurs is time, and please let's not make this a steroid discussion yea they help but you still have to put the time in

For me I don't know man I look at old pictures of myself and remember how unconfident and sad I was, playing xbox 12 hours a day and eating nothing weighing only 100lbs, scared to talk to girls. In pictures I looked happy to other people but nobody really knows what was going on inside my mind back then except for me.

I just imagine if my old self when I was 16 met who I am today I would want them to be proud, or in disbelief that there is no way we are the same person and this is were he will be in 5 or 6 or however many years it is

I lift for the depressed, awkward, unconfident 16 year old that I used to be

Thank you Jeff from Athlean-X

The answer is here
Also, sleep longer if at all possible.

chaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad

I don't think consistency is worth anything if you're going in wrong directions. Of course it's important. But I think it's as important as KNOWLEDGE.

I would go as far as saying that most people don't know the way to their goals. Even outside the fitness and health universe. God, even some PTs and instructors don't have a clue. And most people can't or don't want to pay for a PT.

I'm not claiming to be a well of knowledge myself but I do my research.

Have the same schedule every day.
Ever notice how in class, people always sit in the same exact chair? They get used to doing things a certain way and they're less likely to do something else. If you always have the same schedule for example going to the gym at the same time every day, it will be a lot harder to miss workouts
Shitty example but I hope it at least makes sense

Gear helps too

in order of importance
1. genetics
2. hormonas
3. diet
4. training program

i like to be consistent with my trenbolone injections

Most of you kids these days have no patience or any real discipline which is why you get all antsy and go hop on gear instead. It's the rare individual that actually sticks to a program and does everything right.

>steroids
LOL, fags

Its all about remindikg yourself why you do your workouts. If its a reason important enough to you, than you use that reason to push on.

Same goes for diet. Whenever infind myself craving a slice of pizza or some candy and it isnt my cheat day, i always consider how if i give in then ill just feel like a piece of shit for longer than if enjoy that junk food.

Also, if youre sore after everytime you work out, use lighter weights and increase the weights slightly everytime you go in. Your body will stop getting as sore.

True. Doesn't matter if you have the best diet and the best routine if you don't follow them.

>So, what are some tricks to staying consistent?
I wish I knew. For the last five years I haven't been consistent in anything in my life but now I've been going to a gym for a month with perfect consistency. If I managed to somehow reach this consistency to other areas, I could say lifting changed my life. Hasn't happened yet but I think I'm on the right path.

More like

1. Lifting
2. Consistensy
3. Roids
4. Genetix
5. Nutrition

Retard

Yes. No one used gear until the current generation of snot-nosed misfits.

I try to train consistently, but right now my gym gets closed randomly because of dumb niggers protesting on my campus.

>Tfw haven't been in the gym since Tuesday

This is an accurate statement.

South African faggot detected

>Energy Balance

I can't stay on a same routine for too long, it gets boring and I switch up

sure thing little man

get back to me in 5 years when you know anything

why dont you do calisthenics then?