Ok, I recovered. For those of you who forgot, I'm attempting to fuck this milf...

Ok, I recovered. For those of you who forgot, I'm attempting to fuck this milf. I've never slept with women who weren't prostitutes, so it's a challenge.

Also, whats better OHP dumbbells or barbell?

Dumbbell,

You come off desperate as fuck bro

She's not responding to your texts. You notice that don't you?

She isn't initiating conversation herself either. You do notice that too?

What do you think that means in your opinion?

old thread for reference Help me get laid senpai.

Also, when I ohp with dumbells, my left lat aches a bit, does this happen to anyone else? I'm doing seated OHP with 75lbs dumbells.

She literally just rejected you, you heckin retard

Just drop it you fucking autist holy shit

SHE IS NOT GOING TO FUCK YOU GET THAT THROUGH YOUR ASSPIE SKULL

STOP TEXTING HER.

You're committing too much (sending too much shit).

Also, do BB OHP, because it's easier to lift up when you get stronger.

You do not know that. This isn't necessarily true. I know many instances in which if you just keep orbiting a female, she might eventually fall for it in moments weakness.

Main point is that you don't know for sure.

Her phone battery died, he read my texts this morning. Her kid is a deliquent and has authority issues, she's also a care taker for some old lady, barely making ends meet. But she's fine as fuck, for a milf, like all hightest and everything. Attached a pic of her from snapchat.

Does it matter if I'm seated?

take a hint, shes not interested

Don't be needy.
Let her text first.

She's just toying with you, her old ass likes the attention.
Sorry, mane, you are not getting inside of her sugar walls.

and OHP should be done with a barbell

You have not recovered. You will not have sex with her.

What
the
fuk

Really nigga?

She snapped me another nude this morning. Hope she's not toying with me, just shaved my dick, balls, and taint.

This. No one plays validation games like a cougar.

I wouldn't touch that unless she let me in the back door.

Lmfaoooooo

>That stomach

Das right

As he said, she knows how to play the game.

abundance mentality you creepy motherfucker

you do not send more than 1 text without a reply

for fucks sake

You haven't seen some of the hookers I banged. Sometimes have nightmares about it.
>hightest
I'm all about the thickness

>tfw you'll never fuck Jessica Cheststain

I hope you're kidding around, because if not, this is very bad.

It's not just the size, but the stretch marks. Please, try to fuck something else.

I learned that, I haven't done so after Veeky Forums helped me recognize my mistake. How should I respond to her last text?

Do you REALLY want to be with a girl that would fuck some dude that's been orbiting her because she needs attention just THAT badly?

Ignoring the whole 'If she fucked an orbiter in a moment of """"""""""""desperation""""""""" thing what would she do even though she's with me?" thing, do you really want to be with a woman who needs EVERYONE to fawn over her ALL the time?