When did you realize that girls only care about face and body aesthetics and don't really about personality...

When did you realize that girls only care about face and body aesthetics and don't really about personality? Try talking to a girl when you look ugly and see if they give 2 shit about your personality.

Other urls found in this thread:

gender.stanford.edu/news/2011/shortchanged-women-and-wealth-gap
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Since always?

Seriously, its pretty obvious. But the question is, if an ugly chick talked to you, would you care about her personality?

Opinion on you and yours from others is always inportant, especially for women. Imagine yourself in her place, you wouldnt really wanna be hit on by an ugly dude? Thats what i thought

>girl
You're a child and you're talking about other children. When you finally grow up you'll discover that actual adult women care about WHO you are because they got tired of shitheads who happened to look nice on the outside. You're not going to be a teenager forever, get ahead of the game NOW or get left behind.

They care about personality and power more than looks.

i live in Norway, a real leftist country. It feels good to know what women actually like, as opposed to all the other BEE URSELF and MAKE HER LAUGH AND SHE'LL WANT THE D-people.
still though, theyre normies and im not... desu they still win

fucking this

stop chasing after girls op, get a fucking woman if you want any sort of satisfaction in your pathetic excuse for a sex life

>When did you realize that girls only care about dunce hats and don't really about personality? Try talking to a girl when you lack a dunce hat and see if they give 2 shit about your personality.

What could a fucking buy offer a woman ? it would be like her dating a 5 year old

oh fuck i forgot everyone on this site is 14- my bad

yeah OP girls are shallow motherfuckers you should just kill yourself if you can't get any by the time your balls drop

> they got tired of shitheads who happened to look nice on the outside.

So they fucked a dozen Chads who probably cheated on them, and now that they're approaching 30 suddenly they want the man with the nice personality? No thanks. Why would I want to date a woman who has perhaps 10 years left of looking good?

OP don't listen to these faggots/women. Don't ever settle for an aging slut who can no longer extract anything from Chads other than a pump and dump. If you're an ugly bastard, experiment with clothing hairstyle and facial hair to minimize your disadvantage. Get swole. Read heartiste.wordpress.com, get confident and you'll realize that if you're ugly you will have to work a lot harder, but charm, confidence and dominance is much more important than looks if you wanna get laid.

If all you care about is looks and past sexual history, don't bitch when women only care about looks. Really, shallow women are even better than you because they forgive past fuck ups where you won't.

Alpha fucks, beta bucks.

I sure hope you're not approaching any women before making it, user.

That's creepy.

bet the girl who wrote this looks like a fucking scarecrow without her precious facemud on

>forgive past fuck ups
>'OH NO I CANT LOCK DOWN CHAD ANYMORE WAT DO'
>'I AM READY TO SETTLE DOWN'
>'I AM GOİNG TO LET A NERD PAY MY BİLLS WHİLE I HAVE HEADACHE FOR THE NEXT 30 YEARS'
>past fuck ups
cuckoldry at its best.

>So they fucked a dozen Chads who probably cheated on them, and now that they're approaching 30 suddenly they want the man with the nice personality? No thanks.
>If all you care about is looks and past sexual history, don't bitch when women only care about looks.

both of these are true, and I'd guess there's others that are true upthread.

people are just shallow, period. Maybe it's just this era, this part of south california, or some other reason like that. or maybe human beings in general are swayed instinctually by appearances. I'm shallow too, but maybe men really are the fairer of the two sexes and are more capable of fidelity, deeper love, and honoring trust than any california slut in her 20s. I really look for deeper qualities for my true wifey potentials, but will settle for good look for a quick fuck. on another note i was thinking right now of banging my ex fwb, aging but still attractive, but probably rode the chard cock carousel for two decades (is 40, im 39). I would never end up her long term. in fact i should avoid her shady ass today and fap (i already did). that's a cuck trap. I'd rather die alone than end up with a toasted roastie with more good years in the rearview than in front, raising her kids who have already seen the chads come and go and are emotionally scarred. TL;DR bread is bad.

Ok, but maybe consider a nice ugly girl who hasn't fucked around if those are your values.

At least you consider both sides.

Fuck this is why I feel bad.
Even ugly girls can get dicked in a few seconds after they downloaded tinder.

Ok then, go get yourself an ugly gf who has a good personality. Oh wait, they're too ugly for your standards.

Try to talk to an attractive girl as a handsome autist and find out how quickly she loses interest in you

Am I the only one who thinks the dude on the right has a better face than the dude on the left? With the right haircut he could definitely model for some high fashion shit, unlike the dude on the left who looks so basic

Yeah the only thing the OP's image shows is that you look nicer if you put more effort into your looks.

Righty could look good if he worked out, got a tiny bit of sunlight, cleaned up his hair and aged about 5 years.

You forgot that there are plenty of girls out there who don't fuck "chads" regularly. You just need to look for them in the right places (protip: you won't find them in college bars\clubs)

Okay but not all women fuck around. You're just sad because it's not easy to find a hot virgin waifu. Most people fuck around. Men and women. That's just modern life.

No stupid

It goes Money>Face>Body

I dont give a fuck about virgin waifu.
Who wants a girl who fucked over 100+ guys ?

quints of truth

I truly despise pretty people

a life of vanity and mediocrity

i haven't met a good looking lifter who actually wanted to lift or enjoyed it, also good looking people don¡t even push themselves anyway

except of klokov, no homo

I sometimes wonder if I'm too shallow. I tend "judge," on interests, I rather be with a girl with similar interests than just a hot woman. Women always seem afraid if letting their interests extend beyond parties and clubs.

Truth of repeating digits

Ok. Then what's the difference between a woman who has fucked 0 guys vs a woman who has fucked 10 guys assuming both are not STI infected? Some divorce stats? Women with a degree initiate most divorces when the couples are educated. Do you think all of those divorces are because the women were "bad?" Most of them are because the man quit being the man the woman dated. Don't try to trick someone into loving you. Be real. Date women you actually love.

>Girls only care about if you look attractive
>Why would I be interested in someone who only has a few years left of.looking attractive
Why indeed

Hurr durr people like aesthetics.

YES, YES THEY FUCKING LIKE PRETTY GUYS! Do you go out of your way to find and fuck 1/10s?

Women, like men, mainly care about looks. Life isn't a disney movie dipshit, aesthetics fucking matter.

let me be honest for a second.
The girls that is going to want to go date me seriously after I get in my late 20's wouldnt give a single fuck about me right now.
They are too busy grinding on variety of dicks.
That shit feels bad,since I have autistic tier social skills and relatively bad looks this shit really doesnt feel good.

Cool. It's almost like you understand that you are worth less now than you will be later. You have choices. Either lock up a chaste girl (who may be ugly) or wait for hot girls to pay attention to you (you won't be their first choice). Sorry this isn't exactly what you want. But it's the way things work in the current year.

>current year
current year is a meme my friend.
and I got meme'd pretty hard.

No ugly chick has ever hit on me, so I wouldn't know.

Oh, I didn't know it was a meme. I picked those words without knowing anything about memes.

"W-why don't people suddenly forget that I have fucked dozens of people, loosening both my vagina and understanding of a sexual-emotional connection, and that I know will always compare you to the hordes of man that fucked me before. Why do people not forget the heightened risk of stds and of abusive or mentally unstable behavior?
Why would anyone want someone with similar sexual experience and that was NEVER a shallow whore instead of meeeee?"

You are the cause of the high divorce rate.

>nope "omg he's so hot but retarded can we just fuck already"

You literally do the same thing with a hot blonde. "goddamn dumb blonde bitch just suck my d already"

Never been married, so no contribution to divorce rates. But men who think they can marry and then act however the fuck they want without regard to their wife's feelings are a big part of the divorce rate.

>Consider an ugly girl
I only dated an ugly far girl once, I had to initiate even if later she was all over me.
But afterwards? She was a horrible person, as in I didn't care looking at her while kissing but her personality literally disgusted me, she was lazy, bitchy, arrogant, two-faced and uneducated.

So dump her and find a better one. Is Veeky Forums really this dumb?

Oh really? It's men's fault?
So you finally show your true colours, pussy-worshipper?
Men should only consider his woman's feelings insofar as she consider his, if you want to be a slave you can just go to Saudi instead.

>Dump her
I gave that example because you seem to believe everyone cares about appearance.

It's the man's fault as often as it's the woman's fault. Saudi Arabia gives all the power to men so there is less divorce. A man can beat a woman there with no negative consequences.

Dating one shitty ugly woman doesn't mean all ugly women are shitty.

Holy shit she is going to end up alone by 30 and she will realize to late. Also it's pretty obvious her gross looking dad raped her

It was a comment on modern slave labour.

>It's often the man's as the woman
Yes. This is true. Though in a sense I'd say culture impacts the existence of harmful behavior being prevalent in one over the other, for instance guys where my family comes from seem to have shittier married behavior overall, but I've noticed that not to be the same out of there.

Yeah seriously this, anyone who thinks your Disney princess is going to fall in love with you because your handsome is hilariously deluded. Women like money and love guys who can make shit tons of it. Joblet poor fags (both nice guys and good looking guys) are all just fighting for roastie scraps at grimy dive bars.

That was not the point of the exercise, the point is:
a) not everyone mind if the girl is ugly
b) being ugly isn't a sign of being nice

The point of my argument is that men are as shallow or moreso than women. You just anecdoted that you dated a shitty ugly woman once. Your story means nothing.

My point is that I am not so you could stop assuming when giving out your shitty advice.
"Moreso"
My what is this fucking real? You know how many guys will hit any girl no matter what? Girls aim higher and guys settle for less, doubt me then go to your local university and invite people for an experiment, then have the students rate the opposite sex and say if they would consider them or not.

So you're butthurt that women do better getting rando sec than men? Men do better in their careers than women, assuming equal qualifications. Quit being a bitch. The rules are different for men and women.

Ugh you need to be gassed

> Men do better in their careers than women, assuming equal qualifications.

Why don't you show us proof(not from anything SJW) from this decade. Go ahead.

I wish I looked as good as one of these guys :/

gender.stanford.edu/news/2011/shortchanged-women-and-wealth-gap

Yup. I think his eyes are gorgeous, and he's looking way more unique than the other dude. He needs to style himself

idk this is true, not really shallow. I'm really in to certain things, and if the girl isn't exceptionally good looking but into those things I'd be down. Hot girls who are boring don't do it for me.

Kek so they finished riding the cock carousel of alphas and now want a beta orbiter to "settle" with and provide for their used up fanny. And you're bragging about this? Reddit sure must be lonely without you nu-males. Pls leave.

'I need a beta orbiter to provide for me after I spent the prime years of my vagina getting STRETCHED by Chad and Tyrone, but I was unable to trap them with my fanny magic'

You sound really mad about being born a beta orbiter.