YC business tactics are EXTREMELY aggressive. YC doesnt fuck around with their startups...

>YC business tactics are EXTREMELY aggressive. YC doesnt fuck around with their startups. They will push Request down the throats of the normies in Silicon Valley and they will use it like addicts. They made Airbnb, Dropbox, Twitch etc mainstream and they will make Request into Venmo/PayPal 2.0

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Y_Combinator_(company)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

what is request

I know, right? So annoying.
Veeky Forums is filled with shilling pajeets, it breaks my heart.

>implying you're not a pajeet

NO NO NO.

YC did not make those companies mainstream. The companies made themselves mainstream.

You're fucking delusional, so try your best to remember: you are not a pimp, you're a borderline sex offender.

Not everyone is a pajeet, user.

Everyone is a pajeet in his country.

Topkek, my fucking sides

It breaks my hearth to see so many burguers with no REQ. :^(

fucking hypocrite

what is YC and why should I care?

KEK

>what is YC and why should I care?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Y_Combinator_(company)
>As of 2017, Y Combinator had invested in ~1,450 companies including Dropbox, Airbnb, Coinbase, Stripe, Reddit, Zenefits, BuildZoom, Instacart, Twitch.tv, Machine Zone, Weebly, Paribus, and Chinese startup Raven Tech

they're going to moon the shit out of Request Network which a few select smart anons here bought

YC business tactics are EXTREMELY aggressive. YC doesnt fuck around with their startups. They will push Request down the throats of the normies in Silicon Valley and they will use it like addicts. They made Airbnb, Dropbox, Twitch etc mainstream and they will make Request into Venmo/PayPal 2.0

what's that
give me details

Amusing considering they also invested in 9GAG and most of their companies that they helped failed catastrophically

What?

>they're going to moon the shit out of Request Network which a few select smart anons here bought

How I get that shit

REEE E E EEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>I didn't shoot that man officer, my gun did

IM fucking buying this shit the second it hits etherdelta. When does it go on there? I need a moon real bad these days

Yes, Yes & More Yes!

pajeet brand street diarrhea