Muh crypto

>muh crypto
Are any of you nerds actual entrepreneurs?

Yes I am my own small business

lets talk bitcoin investing! email me at [email protected]

If youre making money, youre making money. I dont see the problem here. If you want entrepreneurs go watch some cancer ass youtuber.

i do own real state, one manufacturing bussines and im looking to buy some local stocks, i live in a shithole tho. but im investing in crypto as an alternative an even funny bussines-game

I'm a cryptopreneur

i hate the wantrepreneur type

ive got one that i work with currently

i made the mistake of telling him im into crypto, and now every week hes got another ICO project hes working on to tell me about

hes probably purchased half a dozen domain names for these one week projects by now too

every time he says 'blockchain' i want to scream

>buisiness and finance
>only cented on one type of money-making scheme

topkek

im a techpriest, i sell some lasguns for the imperium make me some schekels but thats all

so he's launching several ICOs? lol

he's launching nothing because he doesn't even know how to work a wallet lol

he just sees this as an opportunity to climb the social ladder, so he goes to blockchain conferences and meetups all throughout the city just to find people to try and leech off of

I have made money on the regular market as a consultant. That is why I have money to invest, which is what people do when they make money. I would say anyone who doesn't have what you consider "large" amounts investing in crypto right now is an entrepreneur. It may pan out, may not. However they are taking risks that many pajeets would not thus they are entrepreneurs. When it comes down to it, why does it matter how you choose to make money or risk your capital to have yourself defined by a meaningless term?

Heresy

I am
I started a business teaching crypto to normies
I've hooked many friends up, they pay me $200 USD each (monero) to learn how to crypto.
I also plan on doing talks where I will sell tickets to a Cryptocurrency 101 information session. At the end I offer technical guidance in person if they need it and I also sell them ledgers.

I also have a clothing brand but that is just for personal creativity rather than $$

I own a chain of cash for golds. Your coworker however sounds like exactly the kind of guy I would invest in.

>Are any of you nerds actual entrepreneurs?
Yes and thanks to this board.
I opened a cyber-café/repair shop in Brazil with the help of a Veeky Forums user who lent me the money to do so.
My store is operating since February.

checked

Quick rundown on that business? Who the fuck buys gold from a store? How much volume is there? What's the profit like?

Onde fica sua loja?

Curitiba.

>nocoiner

now i have to watch the doom movie again

its people who give their gold/jewelry for money that the store just goes around and resells it for a big margin, not the other way around retard

I'm a CEO

I sell things online. I started an ecommerce business with my own brand and line of products. Started on Amazon FBA and now I do sales on my own page as well as a bunch of other 3rd party retailers that I sell wholesale to.

Started a second ecommerce business a year ago in a different niche, but that one started out strong has been slowly bleeding out last few months.

Third business is in the works now. First shipment of products just finished production and will be on the boat to the states now.

I live super frugal and invest literally everything I make into crypto. I put a huge chunk of my life savings into crypto and I'm up 600% now. Aiming to sell all 3 of my businesses within 3 years and retire.

No, I make too much money to risk opening a business

> Wagecucking yourself

diversifying is for rich niggers.

CEOs are faggots, unless you own the business yourself
If you wagecuck as a CEO you'd have to a sociopath

I own and operate three food trucks that make Indian food. "Curry in a Hurry".