Tfw far too brainy for "gym culture"

>tfw far too brainy for "gym culture"

If you're so smart why are you not making over 75k a year and still alone posting on this shitty ass website

Nobody who has ever came to this website was smart

At least this shit gets deleted quickly on other boards

Im surprised Veeky Forums still can't find mods who give a shit

why does this meme trigger you

its such harmless bait

I come here for the fresh memes

Says the person working on their Associate's degree at the local community college

>Veeky Forums still can't find mods

Veeky Forums HAS no mods, friendo

Too brainy for gym culture? What does that mean even mean? As in you feel you are above it because you are smart? So you mean far too ARROGANT perhaps? You can't be "too smart" for "gym culture"

>mfw someone who doesn't know how to apply the Von Neumann bicommutant theorem to show that the set of relativistic observables on a bosonic quantim field theory on a C*-algebra is a polynomial algebra if and only if the C*-algebra is closed and complete asks for me to spot his bench

>mfw someone works in mathematical physics and claims to be a mathematician near me

>tfw too intelligent to earn money

>*laugh track*
>BAZINGA!
>*laugh track*

>"real """""""""""""mathematicians"""""""""""""""""

>tfw to stupid for "brain culture"

guess it's back to the gym boyz

Bazinga, upvoted.

>responding seriously to this

>mfw some guy who couldn't even prove that the eigenvalues of the action of the trace of Frobenius on the ith l-adic cohomology group of a non-singular projective variety over the finite field with q elements have magnitude q^(i/2) asked to work in with me

wew

>tfw too intelligent to GET A GIRLFRIEND
HURR DURR

Kek

>tfw too intelligent to want a gf

>tfw too intelligent to lift
>tfw too intelligent for Veeky Forums

IQ results just came in. 119, lads. I'm off to Veeky Forums.

>trace of frobenius
the ptsd, its coming back

120, bitch.

I don't feel very smart though. It's very humbling to meet really smart people. I think it's important to keep in mind that everyone knows more about certain topics than you do. It's impossible to learn everything

141 here, But agree with your point. Intelligence is irrelevant when its paired with laziness and procrastination.

>tfw your brain is too potent to willingly move parts of your body with resistance