I just found out that I have had dangerously high blood pressure for 3 years and I reckon I am probably going to die...

I just found out that I have had dangerously high blood pressure for 3 years and I reckon I am probably going to die young now, thanks fit.

nobodies fault but you're own, faggot

Post diet, routine and lifestyle so we know what not to do. Thanks.

This

>It's a he fell for the "cardio is a meme, meme" episode.

G E T F U C K E D
A
Y
B
O
Y

check out niacin my man

who 140/90 here?

Dude you can change your blood pressure.

Op here, my systolic pressure is 149. I only found out because I just joined a new gym and they took my blood pressure; I was 1 point below the gym limit.

Yeah but I can't change the permanent damage caused to my heart.

I'm a nurse and I measure my bp every time I'm at work like some autitisc sperg.

134/77

Could be better.

None of us can user. That's why we lift.

Wew

okay
I eat what I want so long as I'm 300 calories above my tdee, usually junk food. I don't do any cardio and I sit at home on Veeky Forums while I'm not at the gym and jerk off about 3 times a day.

Routine:
A
3x5 squats
5x5 benchpress
3x5 rows
3x12 facepulls
5x8 pull ups
3x12 barbell curls

B
3x5 squats
5x5 ohp
1x5 deadlift
3x12 facepulls
5x8 pull ups
3x12 reverse grip barbell curls

AxBxAxxBxAxBxx

>I eat what I want as long as it's 300 calories above TDEE
>Usually junk food
>Sit around all day
Yeah I think the problem was that you were doing reverse grip barbell curls on the same day as pull ups

oh shit, the feels

>Yeah I think the problem was that you were doing reverse grip barbell curls on the same day as pull ups
The fact that you think it's an issue to do reverse grip barbell curls on the same day as pull ups just shows you are another shitter who doesn't lift.

i did not come into this thread to feel

hah gud1 m8

pretty sure he was being ironic.
the problem is your lard ass not having a proper diet

98/51 here

I wonder what it would be like to be as smart, handsome, socially adept and as good of a lifter as you

Fucking kek

You aren't going to die just listen to your doctors. You'd be amazed what proper diet, medication and exercise will do. My grandpa was a horrible diabetic but nearly reversed it over the course of 20 years with a vegetarian/meat low carb diet, daily walking and proper medication.

OP here again, I think (and hope) I have anxiety issues that caused my blood pressure to spike while at the new gym and that my blood pressure might not always be that high. I always get really stressed out when I enter unfamiliar enviroments.

I know he was being facetious. I'm not a lard ass either, I doubt I'd be able to do 5x8 pull ups as a lard ass.

>I always get really stressed out when I enter unfamiliar enviroments.

Don't use that line the day you fumble for excuses after losing your virginity.

could be anxiety sure sure, but theres a tumor that can grow on the pituitary gland which causes increased blood pressure, its called cushing's disease. maybe you have this?

;_;

Well that's a nice thought, cheers.

Unless you're old, it's probably just your weight.

If you're not that fat, blame your genes and get leaner. Take niacin and see if your dr will prescribe something for your heart.

I had to quit my dreams of being a bearmode beast because of shitty bp genetics.

that's it, i'm going to end it all tonight on camgasm

>tfw used to have slightly high blood pressure
>tfw now have athlete tier blood pressure

Feels good to master my body brah

Every once in a while there's a post that hits too close to home

Drink more water. You're one hot day away from a pre renal AKI senpai.

A reminder that weight loss is the single most effective strategy for controlling hypertension. Cutting 10% cam usually lower blood pressure 10-20 points. Regular aerobic exercise will drop blood pressure even if you don't lose weight. Chances of you having cushings, a pheo, or some other shit like that are extraordinarily slim.

Tldr; lose weight chubs

110/60 master race.
Purple is a normal fingernail color, right?

You're welcome.

What's yours user? Mine is at 180/120

how many more hours will your kidneys last

Bout 3 fiddy.
I'm shitposting from the hospital, ama.

I hope you're not joking, if your BP is really that high it's considered Hypertensive Urgency and you should be at a hospital.

Ded

I'm just memeing, I was going to post a picture from when I was actually interned but gladly I'm no longer there.
True now anons: take care of your health.

White coat hypertension is literally a thing, but seriously lay of the junk food and do some damn cardio
Try taking your blood pressure when you are in a resting relaxed state and see how it is