I'm obese and need to lose 50 pounds. I reas the sticky. Can I get sone food advice?

I want to eat Lean Cuisine and Chipotle. I know this isn't healthy, but I go to college and commute and don't have my own kitchen. I live with my parents.

I want to eat yogurt and a banana or a protein shake for breakfast and Lean Cuisine and a salad with no fat, 35 calorie per serving Caesar dressing or Chipotle. I'm aiming for 900 calories a day. I do not eat dinner.

Now, I realize that I could be making healthy meals, but everything requires oil and butter. I want to make healthy garlic shrimp with a little bit of pasta. I like pasta but there's no low calorie pasta or olive oil or butter alternative. How to avoid chicken and brown rice?

Tasty food suggestions?

im female so idk if that changes anything

Other urls found in this thread:

m.imgur.com/a/aW3TN
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Just my casual opinion but if cravings are ruling your food choices and you can't stop thinking about food maybe you should work psychologically becoming less addicted to food.

>there's no alternative low calorie pasta
Black bean pasta? Quinoa pasta? Or maybe just have a smaller fucking serving you lard ass.

Here, I'll give you a diet and I'm not even being glib. Eat all the fucking raw fruits and vegetables that you want. Unlimited. Do that for one week and see what happens. Don't cry that you'll die, you wont, I've done it.

900 calories a day is too low, aim for 1200 minimum. Also
>oil and butter
>healthy

I don't even own oil or butter, just lots of lean meats and veggies.

I'm not addicted, I just eat too much whenever I have a meal or I graze throughout the day and it adds up.

Not sustainable long term. I don't want to start something I'll cheat on.

>I'm not addicted
>fifty pounds overweight

Pick one.

E A T

L E S S

if you really want us to help you, you need to post some pics of your body for us to properly gauge your bf% and what your diet/exercises should be

>Now, I realize that I could be making healthy meals, but everything requires oil and butter.
1. incorrect or 2. not that much oil

>want to make healthy garlic shrimp with a little bit of pasta.

>I like pasta but there's no low calorie pasta or olive oil or butter alternative. How to avoid chicken and brown rice?
what's wrong with chicken and brown rice?

>Lean Cuisine
Don't bother with that bs, it's just low grade corn and soy turned into something that looks like food (and tastes like shit).

/r/1200isplenty has lots of good recipes (found pic related there)

Eat nothing but potatoes and salads for 1-2 weeks.
Then get on a decent balanced diet with a manageable cal deficit

Sounds to me like you're creating fake roadblocks because you actually don't to try. You need to stop over-analyzing it and just start. Count calories. Get myfitnesspal. Eat whatever you want just don't go over 1200 a day. In 3-4 weeks you'll have figured out what works for you and what doesn't. Sometimes you'll fuck up, but that's ok, it happens to everyone. Weight loss is a marathon, not a sprint.

NOT OP

6'0 187 pounds male here,

never really gymed before since my time in basic was just heavy cardio + bodyweight exercises, any advice on what i should?

was planning to just eat normally and do a beginner's upper/lower compound lifts with 5-10 minutes of relatively high cardio at the end of each session

I'm used to eating frozen food and Cup Noodles so I doubt it tastes bad. I just want something prepared, low calorie and tastes like a meal. I could go on the Egg Diet since it's so easy and works, but it's repetitive, gets sickening after 2 days and I'll cheat.
Chicken and brown rice is dry and doesn't taste good. Needs some sort of tomato sauce, but that's extra calories.

ANYWAY
I like shrimp, salmon, burritos, guacamole, beans, rice, salad and pasta. Fruit in general. No vegetables other than carrots. The other foods I eat are cut unless there's a protein version or something. I like Halo Top ice cream.

Any low low cal breads? I can't eat meat and eggs without some sort of carb.

>Chicken and brown rice is dry and doesn't taste good

You're fucking it up. Brine your chicken, use a rice cooker, put a thermometer in your chicken and stop cooking it when it hits 165f.

>mfw brined, juicy chicken

Stop being so fucking picky. If you want to lose weight, you're going to have to give up some flavoring like sauces and cheese because that shit has calories. Chicken is not dry unless you prepare it like a retard.

JUST DO WHAT THAT user SUGGESTED YOU! AND YOU WILL SEE THE RESULTS!!!!!!

see

>don't have my own kitchen. I live with my parents.

What's wrong with their kitchen?

eat vegetables you picky retard

don't you wanna get an adult's palette?

If you're clinically obese then it's really fucking easy. Eat around 1,800 calories per day. If you like food too much and don't have enough self control then eat 2,500 calories per day and do 1 hour of moderate intensity swimming.

they dont let me cook bc i cant cook n waste food

hey are there any tasty sugar free white chocolate syrups? i would like to make a low cal version of starbucks white hot chocolate

what
my tdee is not 1800
its in the 1700s
I'll gain

DRINK BLACK TEA

>ignores all the good advice because "eww that sounds gross"
>"hey are there any disgusting syrupy shits I can pour down my gullet and not feel guilty? tee hee"

Never going to make it in a million years.

>sugar free white chocolate syrup
pack it up boys, this is a troll

weight loss requires sacrifice. that's why so few are successful at it. you need to come to grips with that.

Isn't a chipotle burrito alone like 1200 cal?

Then you are not obese

Underrated post

This thread is pretty much why so many women are fatties. Fucking excuses everywhere.

low cal syrup, coconut milk and vanilla extract vs starbucks 500 cal white hot chocolate? dummy

im looking for low cal versions of my fav foods so i dont cheat and dont feel deprived
eat ur chicken and brown rice

Give up your fucking favorite foods, they're what made you a fucking disgusting landwhale in the first place. Try eating normal human foods for once, maybe you'll come down to normal human size.

If it were this easy no one would be fat.

Want a low cal version of your favorite food? How about "Half-serving spaghetti", or "small burrito" or "literally less of anything".

bowl
and i wont get all that extra shit
meat, pinto beans, guac, lettuce in burrito i think
used calculator and was 742 cals
yes i am

>I want to eat Lean Cuisine and Chipotle. I know this isn't healthy
never.going.to.make.it

so bbq chicken isn't human food?

That means (assuming you are a sedentary person) your BMR is 1,400. Bullshit.

i post on an anorexia forum and girls get to their goal weights eating junk so idk what ur talking about
its about calories
Not how healthy ur food is

>I graze throughout the day
you admit to being a cow?

if you really want to just eat lean cuisine and chipotle, then look up the calories for it and limit yourself. note that soda, alcoholic drinks also contain calories.

Get rid of the fucking needless calories in the bbq sauce. Do you want to lose weight or just make a half-hearted attempt that you'll give up on after a week? And you'll tell yourself and anyone that listens "I tried losing weight but it's just so HARD" as you scoop giant portions of ice cream into your gaping maw.

Just calculated. My TDEE is 1927. Oops. BMR is almost 1600.

Literally just eat more veggies you fat fuck

Just eat meat green veggies and fruit.

And go fucking nuts, as long as it's these 3 things you can eat as much as you want. You WILL lose fat, believe me...

Even if you eat like a cow.

You can eat junk if you want but than you either have to purge or fast. I am actually a recovering ana. I know how their mentality works. No one ever stays thin by eating junkfood all day.
If you really want to lose weigth and not end like pic related you will need to make some sacrifices, honey.
If you ever carve for something sweet go get an apple or a banana. You will have to make sacrifices but once you start to eat right and healthy you will not only lose your fat but also start to feel much better.

remember to treat this shit as a lifestyle change and not a "diet" or it won't stick

if you lose the weight and go back to how you were eating before you'll just gain it back

ah yes, myproana, home of women with healthy and sustainable dietary habits

well there's tons of success stories

ppl giving me shit here for white chocolate syrup.

yes who knew people with disordered eating are good at losing weight

anyone?

>and a salad with no fat,
>no fat

OP got memed by the US government, kek

just eat fruits, veggies, and meats that you prepare at home as often as you can. do your same workout that you used to do in the military. you'll be fine

>Coconut milk
Is literally 550 calories a cup.

You aren't gonna make it if you think you can keep eating all your 'favourite' foods.

Hey OP just wanted to let you know that being obese is disgusting and you're an abomination. You're just going to crash and burn on your 90 calorie diet because surprise surprise, you're a lazy fat shit and couldn't even be bothered to do 5 minutes of proper research.

80 cals a cup? where are you getting your numbers from?

OP, why do 900 calories?

You're talking about losing weight, and you've admitted that certain diets e.g. Egg Diet, Fruit Only diet, etc - These will fail because you cannot stick to them.

I guarantee 900 calories is going to be hard to stick to, matter of fact, it's far too little. It's not sustainable.

I don't know why the rest of Veeky Forums has even put up with your shit

It doesn't matter if you're female

READ

THE

FUCKING

go vegan.

track calories with myfitnesspal, aim for 1200 min, 1800 max. worrying about macros is a meme.

replace soda with lots of water, 4 bottles a day is good to drown out your hunger.

silk coconut milk is 80 cals per cup dummy
thats the one i get
sometimes almond milk
which is like 30 cals a cup lol

drink black coffee and eat a varied diet of vegetables fatty

I've lost 100 lbs. I eat oatmeal pretty much every morning, no lunch, and whatever I want for supper. Start getting into fish, drink more water, and count calories.

stop eating. drink water and have a multivitamin and one egg a day and some almonds each day for fiber and substance

This entire fucking thread is exactly what's wrong with fat people. Fucking delusional cows.

Fatass here, maybe I can help out, 5'7", started at 240 in July, down to 220 now.

The most important thing about food is to be at a caloric deficit every day; to figure out what that is, use one of the numerous calorie calculators on the Internet to find out what your maintenance is then eat 500 less of that. MyFitnessPal is a good app to keep track of what you eat every day. That's gonna require measuring; buy a digital scale and measuring cups. Additionally, you need to learn how to cook and prepare your meals on Sunday, so you can have something to eat throughout the week; learn how to make something like pork tenderloin or a package of chicken breasts and just have it in the fridge.

Depending on how big you are(if you're over 260 pounds), I would recommend little to no exercise until you get down to around 250. Once there, get a gym membership or use your school's gym and pick a starting lifting program like Stronglifts or Starting Strength and stick to it; it's 3 days a week, 1 hour a session, which is not asking much. Learn to do proper form and start at no added weight when you use the Olympic bar; use lighter dumbbells if you're really fucking weak. Then at the next session, add 5 pounds(for example, if you start squatting the empty Olympic bar which is 45 pounds, add 2.5 pounds on both sides the next time you do it). You'll start replacing your fat with muscle.

I love Chipotle, but I only get a salad with no rice or beans, fajitas, chicken, salsa, and cheese, which is approx. 350 calories. Once you add rice and beans it shoots up to 680. My advice is start cutting your carb intake(rice, bread, beans, pasta, sugar) since it's an easy way to cut a lot of calories and not have to do a lot of guesswork; it's more important to stay under your maintenance. Once you start eating less carbs, you'll have less cravings since protein stays in your gut longer and takes longer to digest. On days you work out, you can eat some healthy carbs.

In addition, as for how the food tastes, well, get the fuck over it. You're not eating for pleasure anymore, you're eating for sustenance.

TLDR; eat less, lift more, eat less carbs, cook your meals, learn to use calorie calculators. Hope this helps, you fat fuck.

So it's not coconut milk, it's some coconut flavored meme water.

Why not eat/drink actual food ?

i first thought you were trolling with your 900cal a day shit, but reading this it is just stereotypical fat girl logic. TEEHEE i'm doing so good today i only ate two large pizzas, i was so good today i deserve a cheat day tomorrow . you are not going to make it.
stop eating sugar. stop drinking calories, drink water, tea, and black coffee. eat a lot of vegetables , they are low calorie and they are tasty once you get over your sugar addiction.

you realize that the last few years pro-ana boards and shit have been taken over by obese HAES girls with EDOS (binge eaters) who post that they have an eating disorder and struggle with anorexia . go back in the way back machine 8-10 years to those same forums you will see very different diets. pro-ana is fat girls crying about MUH condusions and MUH mental illness.
ironically you prove my point because you shitpost on those same boards.

Don't eat fucking pasta you retard.

I had some leftover spaghetti for lunch and buffalo chicken strips I made. Did 51 minutes on the exercise bike to make up for it.

This isn't them, because I made a smaller portion, but an idea.

breaded chicken and a bowl of ranch dressing, it's like you don't even want to make it

That's my specialty horseradish sauce.
And what is wrong with boneless buffalo chicken strips?

... Go home

man you are just fucking your body up real bad

That's not OP. I'm OP. That food looks gross.

Why won't anyone help me with a low cal white chocolate syrup? I'm trying to cut calories. That's healthy, but you people are trying to force chicken and brown rice. You need to realize that most people will cheap on a diet like that so sticking to foods that I like, but better versions and portions will work out long term.

Please, will someone help me make a balanced upper lower lifting routine that targets my specific goals? Will post/send proof that I'm a girl.

Most people will NEVER eat normal portions, if they're used to American servings.
You said you liked pasta, well a serving should be 80g. THAT'S IT, eat your vegetables and wait for dinner to eat more.
You need food that satiates more. Or maybe you don't, you're stubborn enough and have enough willpower, who knows. Try it, and see what happens.

>balanced upper lower lifting routine
Advanced Texas Method, u/l split.
The trick is that you have to get there by doing Starting Strength first, then the basic Texas Method, and THEN you'll be ready for the best natty routine.

okay but can i get help constructing my own routine for later

I would worry about getting to 'later' first.

it's because you're lazy and dont want to help
bye idiot

>asks for food advice
>receives decent advice

LOL NAH, CAN'T DO THAT

>Hey guize I need advice on how to lose weight
>No guyz im the expert here, follow my guidlines
Just call us shitlords all ready you disgusting land whale, come on its still 2016

i have done a lot of research
you guys are gymbros
i do research

150 pounds overweight? Addicted
50? Just lazy and eating while bored

/r/1200isplenty sounds like the sort of advice you are looking for OP, especially if you are looking for low calorie alternatives for food you like.

>I need attention and validation by asking for advice clearly covered in the sticky and by lurking
I smell tumblr
You're only making this thread to find people to cosign your bullshit. Go ahead and eat that Lean Cuisine and half-ass everything. I'm sure you're great at it by now.

the sticky is generic. read it twice.

Only one kind of food you should eat when you wanna lose weight you dumb fatso

>LESS

You don't get it; you're not going to make it because your mentality is wrong, not because your plan is.

If you eat less calories than your TDEE, you will drop weight. Even if it's all in twinkies.

The fact that you want to begin with junk and won't eat staples that would get you to your goal is the problem. You're looking for easy outs because you're not willing to GIVE UP THE FOOD.

GIVE IT UP.

It's almost all fucking trash. Cut sugared drinks out of your diet for one month and try and finish a mountain dew, or one of those starbucks drinks you want to replicate.

It will blow your fucking mind that you were able to drink them with any regularity let alone finish them.

No, it's actually very specific. you just didn't listen. You do have a kitchen to use if you live with your parents, otherwise how would you cook that pasta? 900 calories is crash diet tier if happened to have read the sticky you'd know the chances of that working out is shit given your weight and lack of discipline not to mention your crippling inability to retain the simplest of knowledge.
> everything requires olive oil or butter
No, it sure doesn't. Do you just make shit up when you talk?
m.imgur.com/a/aW3TN
Olive oil is good for you, which you would know if you read the sticky.
Fucking fatties just cannot stop lying about everything. It's like you can't get day without learning to just talk out of your ass about the most benign things. If you want a spoonfeeding numale hugfest go to fucking reddit.

Can't get fat*

obvs troll thread. hits home a lil tho. i think got 50 left to lose too?
mother is verbally and physically abusive and doesnt allow me to cook in the kitchen. still lost 15lbs last month tho. still going

small chance anyone else is struggling with similar issue, i was raised the fuck on junk food and i actually really like vegetables, so if i like it i have no doubt you can learn to

download MFP if you eat a lot of non homecooked food, it doesnt have to be 100% accurate down the calorie just try to get a general idea of what youre eating, it might hit you with a realization and help you slow down

make soup or buy soup. they dont have to be raw, lentils beans etc if you dont like the raw flavour you can drown it out with low sodium stock or something similar. it doesnt make a mess and it lasts.
dont listen to the memes, youre still allowed to eat carbs/grains etc. just eat less of them its not hard?? also replace your spaghetti with zucchini you will not notice unless youre looking for the flavour.

bikes are great for your exercise too, if long periods of running hurt your knees get on that shit. its fun and refreshing. i guarantee the high you get will motivate you to try new things like strength training. it did for me!

idk im fuckin tired i hope i make it one day and i hope yall do too. i want a cute boyfriend

>hey guys i want to lose weight because i managed to fuck up my daily intake so i am 50 lbs overweight
>LOL NO how do i do it without eating like a normal human being? i am too hedonistic and lazy to try to enjoy nutritious foods
>can you guys give me advice on how to replicate the sugary drinks that got me here in the first place?
>i want to eat 900 calories of junk just like the cute skelligs on the ana forum :3

How is chipotle junk?
I'm not going to eat gym bro food. I am looking for low calorie alternatives to a few dishes I enjoy so I know what I'll eat and stick to it. I need three alternatives so I don't get too bored. I just want a low calorie, not so sugary white hot chocolate! What's wrong with that?

I also want to make garlic shrimp and spaghetti/penne with oil and garlic. I need an olive oil replacement since the olive oil required is a lot.

You people are useless. Eat your chicken, brown rice, oatmeal, etc.