nerdfitness.com/blog/2010/10/04/the-beginners-guide-to-the-paleo-diet/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yes

Yes.

No.

The Nerd Fitness guy does it.

No, only retarded vegans will say otherwise

yes again

I once saw a guy post a picture of "Paleo Orange Chicken" on normiebook.

you are wrong

Care to back up your claims?

meme fucking diet. we're not peleolithic people anymore. you can get tempeh tacos at Gelson's in the 21st century. just because we eat different shit now doesn't means it's bad. Our diet is bad for other reasons than 21st century foods per se. it's how we eat them, the quantity, and which ones.

>I’m a fan of the Paleo Diet because it makes logical sense to me. I know we existed as a species 150,000 years ago, I know the agricultural revolution didn’t happen until 10,000 years ago, which means we had 140,000 years without grains. In that time we learned to thrive as a species without grains (or else we wouldn’t be here).

nerdfitness.com/blog/2010/10/04/the-beginners-guide-to-the-paleo-diet/

I don't do it tho. I cannot fathom living without my donuts.

Yes. However, non-Paleo foods also tend to be calorie dense, so in a stupid way it can work. Same with Keto

That's pretty sound logic but I'm with you, couldn't live without my grains.

We ate grains back then, tho

We just didn't grow them. We foraged for them

Are you one of those faggots that doesn't drink milk because other mature animals don't?

Not at all. I re-up milk 3 gallons at a time. Whole milk baby.

My nigga

It's a meme. Humans are almost goat level. We can thrive on almost any food. Just dont eat only grains or only animals.

It's not a meme because it provides the diet that is best for creating a healthy intestinal microbiome which has more of an impact on mental health than people realize.

And then we stopped being retarded hunters and foragers, started eating grains we grew ourselves, and started thriving way way way more. You know, civilization and stuff. But I guess you're just going to ignore that fact because it's definitely not a meme diet, right?

It's basically just a different name for eating clean.

>It's not a meme because it provides the diet that is best for creating a healthy intestinal microbiome which has more of an impact on mental health than people realize.
i agree, but you know what ancient people didn't used to have that will do this even better? probiotics from the health food store fridge. modern technology wins. granted you can also eat local fermented foods in case there are advantages that are yet unknown from the old timey way of doing it.

like every dieting method, it's just a set of tricks that reduce your overall calories and encourage you to get the right macros. like no shit if you cut sodas, candies and fries from your diet it's gonna be an improvement. but you could do that without paleo.

>eating only meat, fruit and vegetables, nuts and seeds, and water

Absolutely horrible

Reall talk. Paleo is a meme and the paleo pundits are pretty annoying. But i ate totally paleo for like 5 days earlier this month and my stomach has never felt better. ZERO indigestion all day, total calm, poops of the gods. So theres probably something to it