Fit I think I might have a problem. My newfound self confidence has, interestingly...

Fit I think I might have a problem. My newfound self confidence has, interestingly, turned me into a more magnanimous person overall. This one night about eight months ago, I got home from lifting and hopped on normiebook for a little. This girl I knew in high school had made a status about her intentions to kill herself later in the night. I messaged her and asked what was up. She asked me if I thought she was a stable person. I basically told her that if she has to make a status about suicide and ask people if she's stable, that should answer her question. She flipped her shit at me, then blocked me, I no longer have that set of messages.

But just now, she apparently unblocked me and sent me this message then blocked me again. I'm a fairly big guy, should I be worried? She's pretty dumb and we do actually live in the same city and she could find me pretty easily. What do

1/2

She's a black woman, about 5'8, with a history of dating typical black hoodrats.

2/2

please fuck off to r9k or some shit

reply 'ok'

He can't reply, she blocked him.

first, she doesn't seem to understand that you only said what you did out of compassion and care, saying that maybe she should have seen a therapist or gotten help for her instability.

second, don't be worried, ain't nothing gonna happen to you.

This is board related. My muscles brought this upon me.
She's blocked me, I cannot respond to her.

Then whats the problem?

I don't think I'm too worried. But a slightly annoyed part of me wants to get her punished for this.

Potential murder

report to police

Will that be a whole thing? I don't know if I want to make a big deal about this. All that legal stuff isn't something I want in my life

You can ruin her life a bit. Come on. Don't be a loser. Do it!

that's what you get for thinking your autistic le anonymous board banter applies to real world you fucking moron. enjoy her cousin, Daquan shanking your ass next week

In most states, Daquan could be put down like the violent ape he is, all you need is a CWP.

>my muscles brought this upon me
funniest sentence ive read all day, thanks OP. dont do shit youre not even in the same city, but if you feel fear then report her ass to the five-0

What's a CWP?

We're in the same city. She's just retarded. In fact, googling my first and last name and my city of residence will return my home address. I have a home office.

cwp is a concealed weapons permit, just report her to the coppers, she made a threat on your life as far as i can tell

>haunt you down
OH SHIT NIGGA DAS A GHOST MESSAGE WATCH OUT

You ignore it and concealed carry

Call the cops and tell her she is threatening to commit suicide. They'll go to her house to see if everything's alright. If you're in America shell probably get killed by cops in the process

buy a crate of watermelons and set up a trap

>If you're in America shell probably get killed by cops in the process

I laughed, then felt bad because this is too close to being true.

I live in the People's Republic of Maryland. She would have already have had to attack me twice if I was to make a court appeal for a CC (this is literally our law).

I know, I've drawn all my protective circles already. I'm safe from ghosts and ghouls.

RIP

Can you get less than lethal protection? Carry a legal-length pocket knife, get a taser or mace or something?

I carry a legal knife and I'm trained in its use, I'm just not a fan of having someone after me.

>I carry a legal knife
LONDON

> My muscles brought this upon me.

My sides. This should be the Veeky Forums motto

>this is too close to being true.

ignorant neet

Carry it on, then!

Guess I'll just let it all go for now. If I die, know that I probably died doing what I loved. Being smug.

If you actually called her pathetic then you are a bona fide piece of shit human being, and even more so if you are seeking validation on a Peruvian yak hair weaving forum for behaving like one. I'm inclined to think that is the case because her coming after you is as likely as you going after some kid who said he banged your mom on xbox live. Let this be a lesson that your new found confidence is just you being full of piss and farts since you aren't actually qualified or capable of 1)Actually saying something helpful to a suicidal person, 2)Dealing with the shitshow of being involved in a mentally ill persons problems.

ill never forget you if you die user. just remember, your muscles brought her hate upon you, but my love