>2016
>People still think the weighted pullup meme will get them a thicc mode back
>TOP

i love doing pull ups, it's the only exercise I do

>he thinks weighted pullups won't blow out his lats into flying squirrel territory
>he turns his head during heavy rack pulls

I started doing these according to his video, I got up to 455 x 5. But I do it with a deadlift width grip, as in a little closer then where he holds it. Why does he hold it slightly outside of his shoulder-width?

This

Isn't that a good way to die lol

Lol I know right fucking retards thinking doing 45lb pull-ups for 4x8 will do anything

But really you're fucking retarded if you think weighted pull-ups aren't god tier for back

>moving the bar one inch

wow you're right. what a badass exercise

Fuckin 0 gains am I right

All those pull-ups were a waste of time of time

i may not get a thick back, but i get a wide one and a gf from the weighted pull ups mires

how tall
how much weight are you adding?
mirin back

thanks for showing me im not the only person doing lmao7pl8 rack pulls. feels fucking retarded moving the weight a few inches but boy dat bar bounce i tell ya

Probably 45lb 4x8 mate

How do you learn to do pull ups? I can't lift my own bodyweight and I'm skinny as fuck.

you just pull

just tighten everything as you go, never let loose on your shoulders even on your last rep.

If you've never done pull ups before it will be a hassle at first, dont be worried if you can't do one, if you keep doing them you will be able to do several reps in less than month,

5'6 manlet and I do 45lb plate for 4x8

Most I've done is 60lb dumbbell for like 3x5 but that shit was fucking my elbows so I lowered the weight and upped the reps

Also thanks mate

Start on the assisted pull-up machine, when i started lifting my gym bro couldn't do them either so he started on the machine at an assisted like 70lbs which basically subtracts that much from your bodyweight

Every week he lowered it by 10lbs and in a few months he was doing weighted pull-ups and now he also does them with 45lb plates for reps

Thanks for the tip brah

Probably to shorten the rom so he can pretend he's stronger than he is

Pause DB rows have done pretty decently for me

Not really, that's not how the spine works in rotation but it's a bad habit to get into because of muscular tension and the like. Used to get tight traps always checking back loading when doing heavy bent overs.

>pause db rows

>5'6

I was almost jelly being a 6'3 lanklet who can barely manage 5 reps with 20lbs but good work regardless of your unfortunate stature, impressed.

Yes

Thanks brah

You'll get to 1pl8 eventually don't worry

No problem

that increased the rom you idiot. wider grip works grip strength.

A wider grip does not increase the rom you cocksucker.

:^)

It does on deadlift you stupid faggot. The least range of motion is with arms perpendicular to the ground. Widening your grip puts you into a less advantageous back angle and makes total distance the bar travels even greater.

You retard. A wide STANCE decreases your ROM. A wide GRIP increases it.

He's not deadlifting

If your gym doesn't have an assisted pull-up machine, focus on the eccentric motion. Use a stool to get up in position then slowly lower yourself down.