Scars

Show me your scars, Veeky Forums

Pic related; one of my many scars

mirin definition
routine?

I want to know how you got those scars

my dad was a drinker, and a fiend!

Pic related is another one of my scars

Unfortunately my lifts are very limited because of a severe back injury. I don't stay strict with my routine, but this is most generally what it is like:
AxAxAxx
Elliptical every day 30mins
Usually 4 mile speed walk every day
A workout days:
3x8 flat bench
3x8 incline bench
3x20 chin-ups (different grip each set)
3x12 front/side lat raises
3xF 3 different heights cable rows
3x20 leg curl (only weighted leg exercise I can do)
3xF bodyweight squats

I do other shit here and there like curls and L-sits and shit like that just whenever I feel motivated to do more

I was in a bad car accident. Stomach scar was from an exploratory laparotomy. The back scar was for an L1-L5 spinal fusion to mend my L3 burst fracture. I was actually paralyzed below the waist in my accident and told to not expect to walk again but was very fortunate to have made an almost 100% recovery very quickly.

Chicks dig scars

Back of Right hamstring, lawnmower blade requiring skin graft.

Damn that's gnarly. Noticeable strength difference?

Yer my deadlift is 240kg and squat 190kg after 7 years, nhs pleb Physo got me to do loads of lex extensions as a kid so now I got a lot of scar tissue on the patella tendon so running/jogging hurts, muscle imbalance goes all the way through my body but as I can't handle a lot of volume on right leg it's never really gonna catch up.
On the plus side, always tell chicks it's was s shark bite , that required skin graft, that dig it.

>mfw i expected this to turn into a feels thread

Sorry to upstage you user but yeah my scar, if someone would like story just ask

Here's a fresh one.

That's a nice strap. What watch?

The charge 2. So far I love it and its good to have a good stimate of calories out so I can plan calories in accordingly instead of having an unflexible schedule.

what happened to you?
you tried to carve yourself a sixpack?

>funnel chest
>crohn's disease
>cant taste well anymore due to meds I had to take

I'm trying and trying, and while I still refuse to be left behind (partially cause I am now healthier than Ive ever been), I am at times worried that I might never make it.

Yes

OP here. I read online that people with Crohn's disease sometimes need to have NG tubes administered. Have you ever had to do this? I had an NG tube inserted twice during my hospital stay and I think those two procedures were the worst things I've ever dealt with in my life (coming from someone who literally gags when I'm just getting my teeth cleaned at the dentist)

Had a friend in school with crohns, he had the tube in for months at a time. Never really asked what it was for though l

knew it

yeah, once cause they wanted to check if I had a fistula, which was the case. Basically parts of my intestine had grown together as to avoid the infected section, etc, etc, so I lost a lil more than a meter

how do people manage to eat and get big? Ive been told many times by gym ppl if I managed to eat more Id be able to achieve better results. But eating is the hardest part.