Welp. That's it guys

Welp. That's it guys

My last friend stopped talking to me. I officially have no friends, and I don't know to make money.

What the fuck do I do??? How do I make friends

I can be your friend

I want a real life friend

Go out and meet new people

>and I don't know to make money.

Huh. Really makes you think.

Where???

Bump

Well what the fuck do you do all day?

They say he posts pictures of frogs. Frogs, Bill!

Haven't talked to my friends in 2 years. Just think of the good times while you're lifting.

Haha i lost the last friend i cared about in june. Crazy its been months since ive talked to her. I still want to talk to her and i miss her but i know she doesn't want anything to do with me. Gave up on my other good friend cause he turned into a prick so fuck him. All because of my ex i lost them as friends haha. Feels good guys

>get facebook
>see so many people not accept my friend request
>most people I commonly talked to had already abandoned me entirely
>literally all the girls in my life had abandoned me entirely, all within a few months of eachother
>I don't even know why
>I think I'm going crazy from loneliness and isolation

Help

I'm there. I haven't heard a word from anyone in over three weeks. The feels suck.
At least I know suicide is my choice and that I can check out whenever I want without worrying. It'll suck for my family but they'll understand when their time comes.

Maybe I should just drop everything I'm holding on to and see what happens. Complete ego death type shit.

Do you have a hobby? That's a good way to meet new people

>What the fuck do I do???

I'm completely assuming here, but by reading this post I feel as if you should hold off on friendships and concentrate on yourself and your family, try to meet some cousins and try to get to know your parents some more, like who they are as people you know, ask them for their advice and opinion on things. Maybe go on craigslist and start applying for jobs in your area if you need money bro, friends come and go but you and your family are there till the end. If you try to be better, if you keep it in your head that you want to be better you will eventually be the best. There is no need to scrounge around for friends, if you become who you should become they will come to you. You just have to be smart enough to see when they're there.

I have plenty of hobbies. I bike, swim, draw, dance, DJ, and play rts games like Warcraft and war hammer.
Doesn't help me make friends or keep them though. No one wants to hear about my boring ass.
Lifting is the only thing that keeps me together. I've lost interest in a lot of my hobbies. The only social interaction I have is with my older brother when we smoke or watch Netflix on his laptop.

This thread is making my feels physical. Literally feels like my chest is caving in under immense weight.

Search FB and you local city for biking, drawing, dancing clubs/groups/classes

You make friends through physical proximity and interaction

Alternatively: pay a hooker to hug you

Alright fuck you too then, loser.

My hobbies are vidya, Veeky Forums and lifting

I've ruined my life

Has anyone else gotten to the point where they don't give a shit about having friends?

>no friends since elementary like actual friends
>had tons of acquaintances on middle and high school that I hung with but none that I'd call friends
>college I wouldn't care to associate with anyone outside of class or in study groups
>to the point I don't even hang with people anymore

I don't even feel lonely either. If I want to go somewhere I just go, I mean I'm not autistic where I feel weird around people or shun them I just don't really have friends.

yup.

>basically a mute until 13yo and never said anything in public
>Cured my social anxiety with copious amounts of apathy that spilled over to every other part of my life.
>Had 2 extremely close friends as a kid but they pretty much told me to fuck off the first day of high school to climb up the social ladder
>havent had friends like that since
>so used to being an introvert that I never have felt loneliness and dont bother to be social anymore in my free time

I pretty much just go to the gym to stroke my ego by maintaining a ripped body and then waste time on the internet. Pretty much one of those autistic "beautiful ones" rats at this point.

If you don't buck up and go do activities, anything! And be social, then you will die alone. Thankfully, talking to people is easy. Even if you have a few misses.

>falling for the friend meme

Wake up. Once you ascend to a higher state of consciousness, you will realize how useless others truly are. My sensei told me to never rely on oxen that wont carry weight. Better yourself, and rely on no third party to carry your struggles dear bro...once you reach the peak, there you will find the rest who made it.

yeah, it's not that I can't be social. I simply do not care.

I'd accept some friends if I actually liked them but seeing as I don't feel the need to go for friends due to boredom or loneliness that's not gonna happen.

Make money, friend probably stoopedbtalking to you cause you are a fucking leeh

to all the bros,

you can't be afraid to talk to people even if you spaghetti so hard you'd have free carbs for months, it doesn't matter. Talk to people, if not going out has saved you money, travel, get out of your environment and go somewhere where you're just another stranger and start on a clean slate, even if its just another state. Join clubs of people who partake in hobbies similar to yours or just take up a new hobbie

TIP: people are a lot more open to conversation in hobbies that involve physical activity (marathon runners, weightlifting [should be easy-mode for you guys] and Ironman athletes) take up challenging shit, guaranteed to give you nice experiences and stories to share that most others around you don't have the character to try out.

Most important, work on yourself, read self help books, meditate or pray, continue to lift and be conscious of your flaws and work towards solving them not foolishly believing you're the perfect human being who can never fuck up and be wrong, there's thousands of books and videos on self-help that can be top notch. Most people reach this stage because they rely so much on others to get self-value that should primarily come from yourself that your mere presence becomes a load onto others rather than a blessing. Do the things listed or find your own way to expand your own vision of yourself, once you kick your own ass everything and mostly everyone thats not inherently an asshole, around you will favor you.

Also, in case of op.

Start being an adult, at what i can assume is your age to read this i can understand why people have gone to leave you in your current situation.

get a job, even if you hate it afterwards but get a job, make money, take care of yourself. Put yourself in a space where you can grow up

reading self-help books is a 0 sum game for alienated people.

I can understand it helping for people who are into social life but those who aren't it's just adding another layer of complication to something complicated to them

Selfhelp books in general are manipulative and ride of the forer effect in a way

Its an option but not an obligated one

that's pretty much what an option is