ITT post one picture that best describes your life right now

ITT post one picture that best describes your life right now.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/m24DPDKZ4zA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtu.be/m24DPDKZ4zA

LMAO

Will I ever be happy again brothers?

It used to come so effortlessly,

the past 2 years all I have looked forward to is going to the gym and going to sleep at night.

I don't know if I can keep this up much longer I havnt even talked to any of my family or friends in over 2 months now.

I just got too tired of putting on this mask everyday when I talk to them pretending everything is alright.

>Earning more than ever working remotely
>Bought a complete home gym so I have to go out even less
>Every lift is progressing and beginner gains are coming along nicely

but

>Consistently losing contact with nearly all of my friends
>Going out even nearby increasingly seems like a chore
>Occasionally realize I haven't left my house for more than a week

>ITT post one picture that best describes your life right now.

You do realize avoiding leaving the house and the anxieties it produces only makes it harder to leave the house and increases the anxiety, right?

Conversely, getting out more makes going out easier. Best of luck.

Yeah, but I'm stuck in a weird spot.

I'm earning more remotely than I would in an office, so quitting randomly would just be stupid. I'm not talking 10-15%, I'm talking more of a 60% salary cut. Because I live in the third world working remotely for the first world.

I know the whole not going out is a shitty cycle but other than randomly going out to eat I don't know what I can do to stop.

Even my friends are usually more of the "Hang out in a home" type of people, so we usually just hang out at my place, which basically enables me to not go out even more.

I guess what makes it worst is that I'm not particularly unhappy with it. I enjoy not going out, I know my life is heading in the "wrong" direction, but I'm enjoying the trip, which makes it hard to actively try to change it.

What a low test pic

"Made it"
Great physique, great job, great girlfriend, respect from family and friends.
Still surfing Veeky Forums.
Been surfing Veeky Forums for 13 years now.

It's going to be A - OK

Delet

Is that actually you in the picture?

Are you retarded

Quick question... Uhh does anyone else's dick go flaccid slowly and sometimes the top half goes limp but then the bottom half stays hat for a while? Not joking. Sincerely concerned for the health of my dick.

Why would someone go on the internet just to tell lies?

most likely going to break up with my boyfriend, which is also my only friend irl

so pic is me for the foreseeable future

omfg is she ok?

I had that exact same realisation about a year ago, I stopped playing my game and thought "what the fuck am I even doing anymore" but at least it gives you the chance to change

at least your a girl, and a special, beautiful girl who's so important to someone, at that

>but at least it gives you the chance to change
A chance to change the game disk from this terrible game!

also tfw no qt gf

Recently discovered LARP during a slight slump in my life. Kinda gave me motivation to keep studying (applying theoretic engineering shit is fun) and keep lifting (gotta be huge to look good larping). I'm loving building increasingly huge shields and beating faggots with foam boffers. I'm a horrible craftsman, but hoping to get better. Hence the pic; skinny kids in elaborate costumes insult my attempts and get gang hit by a bunch of us.

Sounds gay as fuck, but hell, it's fun.

literally me

>find out i dont have erectile dysfunction
>cock was just to big for regular condoms

Yes, that is technically an image, but it's realistically a fucking wall of text.

You suck at this, and I'm glad you are being progressively more withdrawn and we'll have to see less of your shit.

Why does she have to have a boyfriend? Why does every fucking girl have to have a boyfriend? But especially why her?
I haven't seen many qts at school, but the few I have and talked to all are in relationships
I guess I shouldn't really be in a relationship at the moment anyway, so I'm content with waiting for a little to see if her status changes

Th-thanks

based!

ah what up bruv. no way we're making the wildcard now

The rise and fall, an all too familiar roller coaster

Literally right now too.

>tfw gotta stay off /sp/ for awhile because americans will bully us

I aswell, fellow homoerectus. Let us hope those nasty extraterrestrial parasites, the "face-takers" have not invaded our abode.

What did we ever do to deserve dogbros?

>special, beautiful girl
>implying

Fucking saved tbqh

Hey, that's pretty good.

I discovered this a few years ago

I'd always thought that magnums were just a marketing scheme, but they actually are a lot more comfy than regular condoms for girthy motherfuckers like us

>Occasionally realize I haven't left my house for more than a week
Jesus. How do you even get food? You need to get out more.

>All according to plan

This one guys

Don't fall for it man

Muh material goals

nice steering wheel tho

that toddler looks like she's seen the light

i don't feel alive anymore

go out and get drunk dance and have some fun sperging on girls. give no fucks bruh

>you need to eat these

i remember this fucking greentext!

>go to uni
>spend first half of the year on the verge of dropping out
>hit my stride, catch up fast, pass the year, looking forward to second year
>get a letter from uni
>being disqualified from my course due to a miscommunication that was never sorted

A-at least I didn't off myself

what was the miscommunication

Argue it. If you're a good student you can often solve these things with sheer persistence.

>Tfw this is my feel

Just go for it man. Women are emotional creatures and will cheat if given the situation. You just have to craft that situation yourself. Do it.

I believe in you.