Has anyone actually watched this video in it's entirety?

I've just been going along with the memes here but this video is convincing as hell. Sergey is the man for the job here. Three years in the making. I'm actually feeling quite bullish after seeing this.

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1165&v=ytv8U0bejPA

Other urls found in this thread:

azure.microsoft.com/en-us/blog/scanatomy-2/
youtu.be/ytv8U0bejPA?t=2293
youtu.be/nMlpTgxKtAY?t=502
github.com/Azure/azure-blockchain-projects/blob/master/bletchley/CryptletsDeepDive.md
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes. I have.
Pretty convinced of something with Microsoft eventually.

>eventually.
fuck MS, it'd be good, but they don't need them, product is ready already, all they have to do is get the bank on board, and convince them this will be a good investment for them

GUYS GUYS GUYS

Did anyboyd hear exactly the word he used to describe what he was doing with microsoft??? GO LISTEN AGAIN

HE SAID CRYPTLETS

WTF WAS THOUGH I ASKED

I GOOGLED

I FOUND:

azure.microsoft.com/en-us/blog/scanatomy-2/

WOAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

this motherfucker smokes so much weed

his brain barely works

>a literal fucking stuttering pothead

You guys are missing an important problem that Sergey has never addressed.

Supercomputes will be on each city. This kills any need for Chainlink as the supercompute system will propogate new oracles as needed. No help from Microsoft, SWIFT, or the LINK token can compete with this.

god damnit hes gonna fuck it all up for us tomorrow

I've already called it being used for azure in multiple threads. That will make this huge.

Whats the time in the video where he mentions Cryptlet?

>Look at the bottom of OP's image
>Now look at the centre of my image
GEE I WONDER WHO'S BEHIND THIS?

Happppening!!!

He literally sounds like he has autism.

thank god for 2x speed on youtube

are there any plugins that get it up to 2.5-3x speed? I've finally gotten used to 2x and I want to limitless myself

Oh shit that's not an old dell laptop, that's a supercomputer

SUPERCOMPUTE ON EVERY CITY BTFO

Seriously how could you not notice this
LINKies are so deluded they forget about the supercompute problem.

BUMP what portion in hte video does he mention cryptlet.

>He literally sounds like he has autism.
This and the stuttering pothead pasta made me laugh a few times but after watching the video it became clear he is neither a stuttering pothead nor autistic. Just bought some more linkies.

Nevermind, holy shit. This is huge. Sergey just confirmed working with Microsoft cryptlet.

>one of the companies we started working with is SWIFT
FUDders BTFO.

Where in the video?

It's sad how delusional they are, isn't it? I don't blame them in a way. They're seeing coins moon left and right, and they're forced to miss out due to sheer inability to choose a winner. They're losers. Likely fat so unemployable, ugly so cant get a girlfriend. They've seen so many coins moon, and they had enough. So they assemble in a slack and decide they'll choose the next ICO that comes around, and just write more topics than any other coin in crypto history. The problem? We aren't fucking stupid. We see vaporware, fake news, and blind hype from a mile away.

where does it mention cryptlet. ive seen the video but must have missed it

Currently watching right now. At what point is the Microsoft mention? I'm 30 minutes in and maybe I missed it, but this whole thing sounds promising as hell...I am no longer a FUD machine...This is real guys...get in

46:25

It doesn't.

sorry more like 46:23

Sorry, I couldn't hear shit because of the constant toilet flushing.

Go shave your neck beard faggot.

>1 supercomputer has been deposited into your bank

If its three years in the making, then why is it a goddamn erc20 token?

Because its not a DGB tier pile of shit. If everyone just keeps making blockchain implementations then the market isnt going to increase substantially. Fast block chain networks have already came into play (Especially with Metropolis soon).
This brings the big players into this, as well as all the little twerps that wanna buy bitcoin with mommy's money over Paypal.

Chainlink would attach to the Paypal API and when it receives payment it will apply the assets to the blockchain. This is literally all you faggots key to making this go as big as you'd hope it would.

Sergey is the Neckbeard savior of the Neckbeards.

Interesting comment..."working with swift, and other banks, and others that i cannot announce quite yet.."

youtu.be/ytv8U0bejPA?t=2293

If you don't trust the link, go to 38:13

How fast does LINK move? Normies want their money instantly and 15m is too long to wait.

im so fucking hard with LINK that i want to bash my dick in natalie portmans ass

>Flussshhh
Nope, still nothing.

This is way bigger than Joe needing his money to transfer quickly so he can pay for his cheeseburger.

However since its built on Ethereum, it will be fast enough for whatever it needs to be used for.

Okay. I'm invested in LINK and see the value of the tech, but I still don't understand the value of the LINK token unless LINK is better at being money than other coins.

Its an incentive more than a currency user.

Thx just bought 100k

The problem is any street-shitting pajeet can make an erc20 token. This will undermine the credibility of Chainlink as a top-tier coin. If they're releasing this as an erc20 token after three years of work, to me that shows that they are lazy and uninspired.

Holy fuck Microsoft gave them shit to work with....what. the. fuck. this is /ourcoin/ boys, get the fuck in here now

start video at 46:15 (Statement at 46:40)

if youre not fudding and are genuinely interested then ill just borrow an explanation some other user used. why not use eth instead of coss for staking to get dividends? why not use eth to reduce fees instead of using bnb? why not just use eth instead of flik/voise to buy music (or however the fuck that works)? why do other companies even bother creating their own token? well, you use LINK because it reflects the value of the product, as opposed to eth, a whole other currency which fluctuates in its value for reasons outside of LINK's control. also, similar to bitcoin, it is necessary in order to create the whole decentralized shtick. you need to incentivize it so that people would do it. im pretty sure i said what needs to be said, i hope i helped user. im thinking youre fudding though because this has been a widely used talking point by people fucking around because you need to think a bit to find out the answer.

Well that I can understand. But that's why i'm encouraging some regulation.

Also this: He explained it better than me.

at 8:22 SWIFT is using it internally confirmed

I tried and made it 30 something minutes in. Folks all you need to know is that the oracle is getting ripped a new asshole.

How?

i fear ill Fomo buy more Link than i should

By using chainlink instead

I feel like people who hold crypto are fucking autistic as fuck or just rely fucking downie as fuck.

A month or two ago, Microsoft announced Coco, their own private blockchain that will have integrate Ethereum as their first public blockchain.

Do you dipshits just not keep up with news or do you guys exclusively get your information from green frogs?

This is old news retards.

Microsoft's Cryptlets is a competitor to Chainlink. This isn't even good "news." I'm concerned that Microsoft can better position themselves than some unknown startup like Chainlink.

Check it out and fear for your lives.

github.com/Azure/azure-blockchain-projects/blob/master/bletchley/CryptletsDeepDive.md

t. bought 100k at ICO

at 8:22 SWIFT is using it internally confirmed

supercomputes solve the homomorphic encryption problem

Reminds me of the Bitcoin vs New Retarded Coin.

Considering every single publication and research article like Garter, Capgemini, and all the news outlet very specifically states that Sergey is the first mover in this space and unironically does not mention Cryptlets at all, what makes you think that Cryptlets is any where ready?

You sure replied awfully quick with that screencap right and ready.

I already know this dude. Wouldn't have bought otherwise. That however doesn't tell us the extent to which it will be used, only that it's being used as part of their highly experimental hyperledger and other blockchain development.

You realize they are probably working with Microsoft right? It specifically referenced their interaction in the video linked.

>For example, blockchains will need a way to securely receive external data variables as well as access to secure execution of off-chain code. Security advances in silicon chips will soon introduced a new level of security into CPU architectures called enclaves. The use of enclaves allows for execution of code to be performed in a secure isolated container in which the results of the computation are attested to be tamper proof.

i dont think they are competitors, this is what sergey is working on with microsoft

in this video around 29:30 he's talking about it

Fucking nice

This adds fuel to that rumour that they have some massive FI's lined up with partnerships

Yes MSFT is well into this space with Cryptlets, but the banks are not fully convinced yet as they are still evaluating options by AWS, IBM and Oracle. Oh wait, you thought some dude with an ICO would be considered? LOLOLOLOL

You need LINK to pay node operators

So yes if anyone wants to use the Chain LINK service they must first purchase the LINK token to use to pay for their chainlinks

Yes, he is probably first. That's the only reason anyone is talking to him. But I think you underestimate Microsoft at your peril. They have huge industry connections, azure cloud dominance, near infinite resources to throw at projects and I'm already impressed by what I see.

Yes, they are working with them. It doesn't mean they aren't competitors. In this space you can be both. You want to be able to connect with your enemies blockchain but at the same time render them useless. Think go rather than chess.

faggot have you not been reading the posts? Sergey is already working with big players

Lmao this suttering pothead is going to speak at SIBOS? He is all over the place, jumping from one subject to another, stuttering, and it seems he forgets what he is currently talking about and just starts talking about something else completely related.

SELL 100K WE ARE ALL FUCKED

YC business tactics are EXTREMELY aggressive. YC doesnt fuck around with their startups. They will push Request down the throats of the normies in Silicon Valley and they will use it like addicts. They made Airbnb, Dropbox, Twitch etc mainstream and they will make Request into the next Venmo/PayPal

A major bank moving trillions of dollars a year, they need a wide ranging connectivity/api solution for legacy/blockchain/smartcontracts and are presented with 2 choices:

1. Some dude named Sergey with a crypto called Link (fan base on Veeky Forums).

2. IBM

I wonder what will happen?

This is the LINK shill thread. Request is the last door on your left.

Ok. If I understand correctly then, the price of LINK is going to revolve around expensive it is for banks to program their own internal oracles, since they'll forgo buying LINK if it's too expensive.

> why invest in x first mover when google and IBM can create the same thing?

this can be said for every other crypto.

YC business tactics are EXTREMELY aggressive. YC doesnt fuck around with their startups. They will push LINK down the throats of the normies in Silicon Valley and they will use it like addicts. They made Airbnb, Dropbox, Twitch etc mainstream and they will make LINK into Venmo/PayPal 2.0

A major bank moving trillions of dollars a year, they need a corrupt establishment politician who will play ball and are presented with 2 choices:

1. Some dude named Donald with a daughter named Ivanka (fan base on Veeky Forums).

2. Hillary Clinton

I wonder what will happen?

you make a good point. supposedly the costs of what LINK aims to eliminate are in the billions. the would-be users of the token can stock up now at early prices in order to decrease costs later on. as long as its cheaper and more efficient to use LINK, it will be beneficial for FI and others to use it. dont have to believe me because i dont really have a definite source, just something i read somewhere i cant remember, as to how it would be beneficial for banks. cba to find it for you right now. you can make a similar case againt XRP using your argument by the way

You wanna fuck with me? Huh? Who the fuck do you think you're talking to? How about I FUD your overpriced scam back to the stone age. Would you like that you pathetic piece of shit? Let me get out a list of all the companies that YCombinator has that have failed, never made it, crashed to zero... it's like 97% of them. Think your scam coin is any different? Do we really need yet another payments clone? No. We don't. They are already far far behind. This ain't fucking stripe lol. YCombinator is desperately trying to play catchup. Y Combinator wishes they were still relevant in our world. But they are a dinosaur in the crypto game. Look at the Brave browser with VC funding... crashing and burning. That's because it's a shitty useless clone, just like Req.Net.

Have fun dropping your bags at half the ICO price. No one wants your stupid scam ICO bullshit anymore. Look at enigma. Wow, it sold out in like 2 minutes. Gonna go 10x right? Right? Muh MIT. Muh hedge funds for crypto. That was actually a revolutionary idea... and yet... It's trading on a major exchange at well bellow ICO price. The same is true for your shitty Request.To.Die bags.

So please.

I REQUEST that you fucking go fuck yourself.

ok Veeky Forums you shilled me

give me link so I can buy this shitcoin

If you watch the video sergey mentions the costs that banks will cut using an oracle (like chainlink)

Entire departments are dedicated to contract work. Switching to smart contracts (which link enables them to do painlessly) could save them shitloads of money anually even if all the circulating link was worth 10 bil

it's on binance

WE ARE THE LINKMARINES

at 1:10 why does the moderator call Sergey........Aleksey?