>2016
>not being vegan

You have no excuses

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/npOb6mYc8Ww?t=6m12s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

So he changed lighting, pose and flexed?

Why are vegans so fucking dumb?

jealous fgt detected
he looks great

Why is it an ad for vegan stuff when anyone cutting for 3 months with that muscle base would look like that.

It should be an advertisement for eating fewer calories than you expend.

enjoy stalling for 10 years
>10 years of lifting
>216lb bench

>implying he'd have that muscle mass had he started vegan
Also roids are vegan

>>>>/fraud/

H-holy shit!

Drumpf BTFO

>Now I'm a Cruzemissile

Nice one popeye

Looking like a poor thai labourer?

Didn't we just have this thread.

You mean to tell me when you go on a cut you look more muscular. I am shocked

Hopped on a cycle had nothing to do with his diet.

lol vegans

fit u guys need to learn
anyone who looks bigger after a cut is not natty lmao.

>Didn't we just have this thread.

Somebody posts the same shit and the same posts play out, just like everything else on fit

Veeky Forums where anybody bigger than you is on gear, and anybody smaller than you is DYEL mode

Start of his fraud too it looks like

no im being serious with you. Natty lifters look alot smaller after a cut while people on gear appear to look bigger.
idk what to say even tho im not leaner im way bigger and i can tell you from exp that this is obvious gear use. You dont have to believe me but when you go on a cut and realize how much size you lost even AFTER you bulk to a considerable amount of mass then youll see how deluded these fake natties made u

You dont need to namefag, its very obvious you are natty and the fact that you dont think people know that screams that you are delusional

Nobody here denies that you fucking imbecile.

>Better lighting
>Better Angle
>flexing really hard in that second picture
>Probably dehydrated in that second picture

This picture proves nothing. See

So vegan muscle academy is now a code word for gear?

It gets me jaundice?

>Bulk up to beef mode on meat
>Cut down to beach body on veggies

I don't get what he's bragging about here.

Pretty normal desu

when I went vegan i got fatter

That's because "vegan" is not diet, you dolt. It's just abstaining from animal products. Candy, cake and soda don't necessarily contain those. You need to watch your damn calories and macros regardless of the source of the nutrients.

What about Jon Venus? Or Vegan Hustle? Or Brian Turner? Or Vegan Physique? Or literally any other vegan youtuber who is not insane and dyel? Oh, let me guess, they're on gear or got big on meat or a genetic fluke. Fucken Veeky Forums would not accept that vegan bodybuilding is possible even if zyzz came back from beyond and confirmed it...

Isn't it funny how half of these vegan lifters have to put "vegan" in their name just to make sure everybody knows they're vegan?

No? I mean the point of their videos is fitness and nutrution. Why keep quiet about the nutrition part because meat-eaters will be butthurt if you don't? I mean I expect fitness people to advertise their diet, whether that be paleo, IF, vegan, LCHF, etc. etc. and their routines - diet and routine, that's the two most important things I wanna know.

He doesn't have more muscle, just less fat

Every big vegan is on gear. Natty vegans look like shit. Just like meat eaters.

>implying sprout burgers aren't delicious

I find this ironic coming from people who eat mutilated corpses

He went on a cut and gained some mass and you call that roiding?

Cory Mccarthy pls go

Makes me miss doing this all day long

>TFW you will never manage a BBQ restaurant again

nigger

I'd put him at 4 to6 percent bf. I'd bet my next paycheck he is on tren at the very min.

he even changed is eyes color

Would look nice, i don't doubt going vegan can be be a natural way to chisel yourself without grueling(In My Opinion), Or cause you want to lose weight. Which is kind of my point and brings me to the first question on my mind, Were did your energy stores go? this is not a question to try and i'm not trying to be a dick i just naturally come to this question.

I know any greens can act like a k elation and if that's a main part of you're diet i would think it would burn away fat that is buried away in the muscles.

Naw it's from the lighting

I heard raw vegan diets can change your eye color but it takes months

Based on what

Oh, i never head that before. is the color change teh same for everyone?

Well not just fewer calories, also making sure you have a high protein moderate carbs diet

I've said this before but VG looks like that in standard lighting.

youtu.be/npOb6mYc8Ww?t=6m12s

>roids are vegan now
nigga pls

Thanks for making me hungry, faggot.

>plants have no protein
You're retarded.

Hey female and gay vegans, I was wondering. Is swallowing sperm against the rules?

my gf is vegan and it appears not

What in the flying fuck?

He looks like someone in Auschwitz forced their most starved member to personally develop and fine tune a fitness regime on the worst caloric deficit imaginable

Mr Piccolo!

>Trying this Ketosis shit out
>Don't have any strips can't tell I'm in ketosis
>Wasn't hungry
>No clue what I should eat for dinner an hour before bed.
>See this shit
>Suddenly fucking hungry.

You motherfucker you.

Name the last vegan Mr. Olympia winner...

i swear this fucking dude is green

ewww wtf people actually eat shit touched by a person with a tattoo

Ayy lmao!

he has zero fucking fat storage from being a vegan because most of them eat like birds, not to mention he apparently doesn't have a car and rides his bike everywhere.

vegans and dieting like one sure is great for endurance athletes, and majority of them are healthy because there crazy about there health and what not but it as usual it goes down to goals.

i wanna be lean and mean but i also need some size and strength to be competitive so as a result me eating the one macro that i go through more than endurance athletes is protein.

not only that but i need more fats in my diet to produce more testosterone for production(look up hormonal pathways), same goes for eating veggies gives me my micros to do the same so i often sautee my veggies in fats to get what i need or i eat lots of pork.

not only that all arguements for vegans boils down to applying meat eating morals on eating children 10 times out of 10, even though humans and animals are not of the same fucking species and are very very very fucking far off of a sub species with chimps/gorialls and the like, which only makes me think there retards without an education on evolution and why we eat what we eat. like FFS poor people in africa who live like cavemen still eat meat atleast once a week, even in europe during the dark ages when trade sucked ass and black death was around they still ate fish atleast weekly since it was more plentiful then then now due to over fishing.

also
>wanting to devolve because animals cant adapt

Being vegan had nothing to do with this

Eating high quality plant protein instead of animal products definitely gives you gains

>185 PR triple on back squats
>10 YEARS OF LIFTING
T
>O
p
>K
E
>K

You're not in a survival situation so you really have no excuse to eat meat and continue to contribute to climate change and the deterioration of your health.

>colon cancer

He mentioned once that he always wanted to look like piccolo

No and it's where I get my b12 from

Being born healthy is a blessing. Choosing malnourishment is like choosing to be a cripple - it just doesn't make any sense whatsoever.

Lifting is about perfecting yourself - getting stronger, faster, healthier and better looking. It's not about being a suicidal hermit. Every single vegan I've ever met - EVERY. SINGLE. ONE. looked like a fucking Auschwitz zombie.

Thanks, but no thanks. I'd rather stay among the living and not be plagued by 2000 diseases solely because fags and 13 year old girls tell me there's no physiological difference between me and a fucking rabbit.

no. they eat shit touched by gloves touched by a person with a tattoo though.

But vegans are on average healthier than non-vegans. Meat is associated with a lot of health conditions.

>hurr durr
>loog guys im a vegan
>did I forget to mention that im a vegan?
>oh and im have phd in veganism

>even though humans and animals are not of the same fucking species and are very very very fucking far off of a sub species with chimps/gorialls and the like, which only makes me think there retards without an education on evolution and why we eat what we eat.

Someone did not listen in biology class. The last common ancestor of humans and gorillas lived 8 million years ago. This is a very short period compared to the previous 3.5 BILLION YEARS of evolution.
>We eat everything to survive. Even though humans are not really desigend to eat meat they can. This however shortens the lifespan. Humans have hardly any addaptions to diggest animal products, since it was not an selection pressure.

It was an evolutionary adavantage to eat meat. Now you are better off eating only plants, if you want to live a long an healthy life.

Sure, because the majority of the world doesn't give a crap about their health so of course the average of a group who actively monitor what they eat are healthier than those who don't at all. How about comparing fit omnis to vegans? Oh right, that'd make you wrong.