This shit is another ERC20 token. Literally made in 2 minutes...

This shit is another ERC20 token. Literally made in 2 minutes. Why the fuck don't coins make their own blockchain anymore. I don't see the value of stuff that can be made with an ETH contract less than 5 minutes.

Unless a crypto is perfectly crafted for its own use on its own blockchain, customized to perfectly fit its function. The token doesn't hold any value.

You didn't have to write anything past the first sentence other than the fact that supercomputers will soon be on every city, rendering chainlink obselete with quantum tech.

They all seem to want to be ERC20s first to raise money.

Then if they get around to it, they might make their own blockchain and switch ERC20s to the actual coin.

Everyone does ERC20 because its easier and at the end of the day people making coins just seem to want to hurry up and get paid before they even think about doing any real work.

because if you fork a chain you get a bunch of people to shill for it because they have coins

Why haven't you bought wanchain yet?

Quick question regarding real chain coins. How does one make an online based wallet (such as MEW for erc20) with a regular coin?

That's the point. You have to make that yourself. These coins are raising millions of dollars without having an actual coin.

I made an ERC20 token today and it just blew my mind how easy it is. I can't believe people are paying millions of dollars for useless currency.

Are you a moron, 2minutes? holy fuck lmao
They have been in the scene and building the project over 3 years now before they even held the ICO, if you hadn't heard of smartcontract.com in the past 3 years you clearly haven't been following crypto.

Chainlink is their final working product release, the shit is absolutely huge and if you're not just trying to fud to accumulate like everyone else on this damn board lately then I honestly pity you user.

Yeah i realize that. But were would one start? Surely their are partial templates out there since most blockchains are clones of each other.

If they've been busy for 3 years, it's pathetic for them to bring out a fucking ERC20 token.

SUPER
COMPUTES

>pick a coin
>copy all of its open source projects
>small flaw in one causes you to lose all your coins

You have to implement something like a litecoin wallet on a browser. But MEW has very good security measures. It would be very hard without a full understanding to apply that without jeapardizing holders.

Veeky Forums how do you expect a stuttering pothead to market his project to a bunch of business people used to dealing with type A socially dominant chads

Missing the point, Not looking to copy someones coin. Just a question regarding online wallet generation.

Yeah security is one of those major brick walls for online wallet generation. Although mew works offline, Not 100% sure how that works since i haven't looked into it.

>type A
can't believe this psuedoscience is still perpetuated

What do you fucking expect them to host the token on??

It's not a fucking currency you retard

I was in unify for a while, they had their own online wallet. Maybe you should check in their telegram and ask Simonas how he did it. Smaller coins usually share more info.

Thanks for the tip! Ill have to check that out.

If they've been busy for 3 years, I expect a fully functioning unique blockchain that is perfectly customized for whatever the fuck they're trying to do. And not use a wordpress blockchain wizard.

SERGEY IS A CHAD. MARK MY WORDS. HE IS /CHAD/ MATERIAL. THIS ISN'T SOME AUTISTIC FAGGOT LIKE VITALIK.

The blockchain it will be used on has already been made. Its called eth and btc.
This isnta fucking DGB "we made our own blockchain for a minecraft server" type bullshit.
It was just confirmed that they will have a partnership with Microsofts Azure service anyways so BTFO faggot.

>>Supercomputes in every city.

Can't wait for the pink wojacks. We warned you.

user, you have no idea what the fuck chainlink even does do you?
It is never designed to run as a standalone blockchain, think of it as a smart contract plugin that can been applied to any blockchain not just ethereums while connecting to real world use cases such as banking industry (which it already has confirmed partnerships in) along with payment gateways such as paypal ect.

You're a moron if you pass up an opportunity to invest in this coin. You're lucky even to be aware of its existence this early and this cheap.. Don't waste that opportunity.

THAT'S RIGHT. YOU SHOULD BE ON YOUR HANDS AND KNEES THANKING LORD JESUS CHRIST FOR MAKING CHEAP LINK AVAILABLE TO YOU. THIS IS A ONCE IN A LIFE TIME OPPORTUNITY.

Fine if they want to do that, but with a coin that has a mcap of 140 million. Why the fuck don't you make your own blockchain. If you're gonna link it all to other stuff, don't make coins and afterwards work on a program to link them all together, just build the blockchain that does that within the code of the blockchain itself.

It's not an interchangable plugin. It's a fucking ERC20 token made in 2 minutes.

>Make one blockchain and somehow convince ever other crypto to switch to that and make every other coin completely worthless in the process

>Make an interchangeable plugin that can be applied to every current and future blockchain with ease.

Gee i wonder, why they went down that route..
user your points fucking suck now and your fud is terrible - I'm not replying to you anymore. I'm telling you now investing in chainlink is the smartest decision you could possibly make with your money, its up to you now if you want to listen or not.

O N E V E R Y C I T Y