Be me 6'2

>be me 6'2
>Hit 2pl8 bench 1pl8 ohp
>Still look like a skinny fat faggot

Im guessing 3pl8 is the new 2pl8 for lanklets. I'm not gonna make it bros

Lift for hypertrophy

>Hypertrophy

All bark and no bite

Pics friend, it can't possibly look that bad.

Who gives a fuck you stupid nigger? If you're lifting for strength don't complain about being a skelly, or a fatass.

Lol it does. I look like shit. I'm not even heavy either I only weigh 168lbs

I guarantee you if what you say is true then you do not look like shit

JUST

this is with a pump on too ;_;

it took me until 280 1rm bench to start looking like I lift at 6'2

dude it's not all about heavy that might not work for you..

low weight high reps.

Program? Sets x reps? Years lifting? Diet?

Uhh, i'm 6'7 and I just hit 2plate bench for a 1repmax.

I think you need to try harder desu.

im 6'4 you just gotta do a shit ton of volume it's taken me nearly 2 years to get close to a nice physique

just arms that don't grow for shit

You dont work out arms at the end or something? It looks like you dont have a tricep

>being under 200 lbs at 6'2''
>wonders why he looks small
Cmon son

You'll start looking beefy at 92kg and 1.5/3/4/5.
Trust me.

How much do you weigh?

>that chest

>2pl8 bench

yeah I'm gonna say no

Okay nvm, fucking eat more. Put on 20-30lbs then cut

is this OP? If so i find it hard to believe ur stats m8.
Im 6.2 and have worse stats than u but i look bigger than u

that gyno and strerch marks

Why would I lie? You think I like looking like a dyel?

Yes that's me.
Maybe I have that gene for lean muscle. Idk

>Eat more
>Put on 20-30lbs
It would all be fat. There's no point. I already have a surplus BF if you look at the pics.

Think you bulked too fast. Your height, 180ish and I bench 185 for a set. You're much stronger, at least in chest. Just keep going user, you'll get aesthetics - maybe maintain for a bit.

never skip head day brah

something is off. you are 6'2 and weigh 170lbs? but you look like you are at 20 pecent body fat at least. most of your weight looks like it is in your stomach and you have no definition. you realize 1pl8 is 135 and 2pl8 is 225 right user?

A big 6'2 guy should be 190-200lbs. You have excess fat because training at maintenance gives you very slow muscle gain. If you're worried about fat cut now. If you bulk up to 190lbs slowly and keep improving your lifts you WILL put on more muscle

>headless comment
every single time

Yes dude I am aware 2pl8 is 225lbs

Maybe I should do more cardio. But then I'm worried I'll be starving my already skinny body. I look skinny af in person. If they made women's clothing for men, I'd be a size "petite"

This has to be the problem. Wtf OP?

if you post pics of hitting those lifts with that body i will dump all of exes nudes

I have high tensile Norse genes I guess

Ill post videos within a couple weeks or something. Don't want to see your exboyfriend user.

This is what I'm thinking my cousin was doing 275 and he looked in decent shape but he didn't look like amazing or anything. I'm thinking I should just aim for 315 and grit my teeth until then.

The 1 plate and 2 plate standards are goals for beginners to hit within 6-12 months. They're not actually "good" numbers. "Good" is more like 180-200 ohp and 300+ bench.

Also, you need to be AT LEAST 20 lbs heavier. More like 30+.