Hey I bought this yesterday in a Dutch supermarkt, it is quark(?) from Sweden...

Hey I bought this yesterday in a Dutch supermarkt, it is quark(?) from Sweden. I bought vanilla and raspberry taste because it has very high protein (11gr) per 100gr. Low in sugar even less than regular quark I eat for cutting. Do you think it is filled with chemicals or sweeteners? I don`t understand all of the ingredients. I don`t think I will buy it again because it was 3x the price of the cheapest I buy and I like adding fruits and stuff but the 11gr protein and the taste is pretty nice.

Other urls found in this thread:

nordicwellness.se/nyheter/halso-bloggen/2014/apr/del-3-en-jamforelse-av-olika-typer-av-kvarg/
youtube.com/watch?v=dEzwmEwAPgc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Wtf is quark. Any ausbrahs aware me on our equivalent

Ofc it has artificial sweeteners, since it's flavored but the calorie amount gives out that it doesn't include added sugar

It's a milk product, like yoghurt but thicker, less creamy in taste and actually quite "sour." Commonly eaten in Scandinavia, haven't seen anything like it in Straya. They don't even sell cottage cheese here.

t. Swede living in Straya

>supporting Nestlé

I've heard that kvarg (assuming that's what you meant) that's non-natural is nothing more than a meme and that you might aswell be eating regular flavoured yoghurt instead, but I've never really bothered looking it up myself as I just eat filmjölk.

Here's a comparison (in Swedish) of different types of that stuff, tl;dr for me personally
nordicwellness.se/nyheter/halso-bloggen/2014/apr/del-3-en-jamforelse-av-olika-typer-av-kvarg/

I don`t know Swedish but thank you for the link anyway

They do sell cottage cheese here. Every coles and woolies has it

t. I had it once and dry heaved for 2 minutes

It has fenylananine it was written in bold letters below the ingrediënts so I googled it. It can be found in protein, cheese, dairy etc it is natural. BUT I also read aspartaam which is used in diet coke because it is 200x more sweet than sugar (sauce is wikipedia) and aspartaam ALSO has fenylanine. I think it is safe to assume the fenylanine in this kvarg is from aspartaam.

> it is 200x more sweet than sugar
kek. You nearly had me

What you need to know based on the fact that you bought Lindahls:

Lindahls kvarg naturell 0,3 %
>Högst andel protein/100 kcal och lägst andel sockerarter

Lindahls kvarg Vanilj 0,3 %
>Låg fetthalt men hög andel sockerarter

Lindahls kvarg jordgubb 0, 3 %
>Låg fetthalt men hög andel sockerarter.

Always get natural

youtube.com/watch?v=dEzwmEwAPgc

No it is true it was written as the first sentence on wikipedia above Google, just google it

I wouldn't eat it man, there are far superior options. Dutch supermarkets are filled with good yogurts and dairy products. Have you tried Hangop? Or Bulgarian or Turkish yoghurt? It's good stuff.

This shit has aspartaam and acesulfaam and a food dye, on top of the already present natural suagrs. There's no need for that.

What is aspartame?

Aspartame is one of the most common artificial sweeteners in use today. It is sold under the brand names NutraSweet® and Equal®. Aspartame is made by joining together the amino acids aspartic acid and phenylalanine. Amino acids are the building blocks of proteins and are found naturally in many foods.

Aspartame is used in many foods and beverages because it is about 200 times sweeter than sugar, so much less of it can be used to give the same level of sweetness. This, in turn, lowers the calories in the food or beverage.

Rumors claiming that aspartame causes a number of health problems, including cancer, have been around for many years. Many of these continue to circulate on the Internet.

Thanks I always buy AH magere kwark which is bland but I top it with fruits and I like the taste. Just wanted to try it. But all of the chenicals mentioned here are crap and I don`t want that in my body so I will stick to regular natural ones. Thanks man.

go to jumbo store
buy magere kwark
i eat that shit erry day in the morning mixed with oats and sometimes i add some fruit.

Taste isnt fantastic on its own but it has no sweeteners and shi

Yeah, I get it. And to be fair, that quark has a lot of protons. But for that price...not worth it.

But who was Greek Yoghurt

> beware of greek """style""" yoghurt. Only get the proper shit

>APELDOORN?

In Sweden we call it Kvarg
I see you have the new ones with artificial flavouring senpai

uden

fuck i meant EMTE not jumbo, but both are similar

Just buy this shit, 11g proteins / 100 g but without the artificial sugaring

>Good to talk

kek

They sell this one Campina one now at Albert Heijn with Epke Zonderland on it, it's pretty tasty and has the best protein/carbs ratio I've seen yet.

That's the one I always but at Hoogvliet if I've forgot my own but the taste is horrible dude

What the fuck are you talking about son just bought 5x 500g creamed cottage cheese, coles brand

>like yoghurt but... actually quite "sour."
Actual yogurt is supposed to be sour, stop eating that Greek shit or yogurt produced by anything West of the Balkans. Buy Bulgarian or Turkish stuff.

couldnt u just read the friggin label for artificial stuff?

>bulgarian, turkish, west of balkans
HAH buy original danish dairy, you will thank me later

buckle up

we are in for bulky ride
dump some oats into it and if you really need a teaspoon of brown sugar

or add some berries

500g for breakfast erry day lad

>protein is literally called eggwhite in dutch

Wtf

We did that just to spite you, user.

I can get almost 2 tubs of kwark for the same price, ~33 versus almost 90g protein total. Food volume doesn't matter when you enjoy that
>first spoonful of the day

>aspartaam
>ace-sulfaam K

Ya dun goof'd