When was the last time you were really happy Veeky Forums?

When was the last time you were really happy Veeky Forums?
like over the top, won a million dollars happy, ecstatic, truly euphoric ?

Probably some time in the mid-teens before life got too complicated.

Senior year of HS

When a girl I really cared for ended up seeking me out through a last ditch effort on one of my old emails. I was going through a hard time, and it felt like it was meant to be. It started off amazing, reconnecting and really enthusiastic with eachother. I felt on top of the world, I felt like maybe I didn't have to give up on the idea of being with someone I truly cared about

Im always sort of happy since life isnt shit and the further i go the more i realize its a state of mind thing
Nothing can make you happy if you dont feel it inside and vice versa, if you keep a calm and collected mind with a goal to have fun and enjoy stuff you will be happy

With that said i had an awesome date with a crush of mine two years ago, we were supposed to have a cook dinner kind of date so i brought groceries to her place.
She met me in a cute outfit and i was all over her pretty quickly, and inside of her soon after that
Ended the night with her naked and sweaty sleeping on my chest and woke up spooning with her

pretty good feels id say

Probably in elementary school. Been downhill ever since.

about a year ago, when i met a one of kind, stunningly beautiful girl,clicking with her like castanets. but that is no more and i have no idea if i will ever see or hear from her again.

Last time I did MDMA

About four years ago.
>travelling
>got stuck at a small town next to a beach
>almost out of money
>bought an used surf board
>worked 3 hours a day to pay for food, rent and lmaoweed or acid
>rest of the time I read tons of books, worked out and surfed.
>stayed there for three months
Absolutely the best time of my life, despite being nearly broke the entire time and as reclusive as usual.

This week for like three minutes.
On LSD one year ago.
For a long time...? Probably in 2009 when I started university.

When I hit PRs

That sounds amazing mate. Whereabouts was that?

before she left me

>2012
>freshly graduate
>youngest intern in the field
>22 years old and pulling bitches left and right
>hitting the clubs and bars every week
>could always count on my bros for everything

Flash forward to now

>friends all moved away to go to grad school or other obligations
>now just another average face at the office and in the field
>work load increasing from climbing the ladder, work 10-14 hour days and tired af when coming home
>entering a masters program part time
>drive past the college pub where me and my friends used to frequent all the time back in the day, drive by my old dorm room, drive past the scenic stop where I took several of my dates to look at the stars and talk

I think I'm just depressed now since I'm at the transition point of my life where I should make a family and such, because all my friends have moved on and I'm essentially the only one left from my crew that is going to the same state university

Rainbow beach, Queensland

When I smiled at gym crush to signal that I was finished with the machine I was using, and she smiled back. She has such a beautiful smile. That was over a month ago, when I was truly happy.

I don't know, but I don't think that is even something to strive for. It is better to lead a stable life, trying not to let fleeting moments to shake your peace. Be content. Should happy events come your way, rejoice, but keep your focus on the slow progress towards greater perfection. Don't get tied up on the unfortunate events either; know your goal - being as fit as possible, for example - and move towards it steadily.

YOU ARE KILLING ME LISA

Last time was when I went on a tinder date
I think she was 17, which is legal.

She looked just as good as her photos.

I never got to experience teenage love. I had the opportunities but like a typical beta bitch I missed them. in that moment though it was like I was back in highschool.

I could tell she was waiting for me to make a move.
I'm getting that feeling in my stomach, that I've never had for many years. I've hooked up with other girls before but hadnt felt like this since my failed date with my oneitis in highschool.

Except instead of never kissing her when I had the chance. I made a mode this time and she kissed me back.

For the rest of that day I was elated.
Never got to bang though, I think I was too forward on the 2nd date.

tl;dr
>I kissed her when I should have this time

>tfw this was 1.5 years ago.

Story please.

this

Probably when I was around 12 when I was put on antidepressants. Before my family issues started, debt destroyed us among a million other things along the way. So I guess about 8 years ago. I don't see anything getting better.

This

Yesterday, after 4 years, I realized I hadn't thought about killing myself once. I can honestly say I felt euphoric. I think I'm finally gonna make it.

When i got a full time job I had wanted for a while that instantly solved all my financial woes.

I don't think I remember being genuinely happy my entire life. I'm satisfied with my day if the voices in my head don't tell me to kill myself.

I can't remember ever being super happy and euphoric

only on ecstasy

Probably last summer. I had awesome friends, I was dating someone great for the first time in my life and life was great.

But maybe life just felt so light and the moment was so perfect, cause I knew that it was soon going to end. I had new adventures lined up and months earlier I had bought myself tickets to the other side of the world.

I don't regret leaving, but I miss certain people back "home." But truth being told, my home is not there anymore, and I'm not moving back to the city I left from. Still, I miss that one person like crazy. We had something special and we still talk with each others on daily basis. But I know that I won't be going back anytime soon, and in order to fully enjoy my time, I have to cut contact and let us both live our lives. Maybe one day we can continue from where we once left, but right now, I just need to take some distance cause otherwise I'll just miss him all the time and wish I never left.

Should I just ghost him? Help me brehs.

Woooo

Great job my friend, you are slaying it.

Last time I took ecstasy

Not much to tell, really. What do you want to know exactly? How I got there, just a generic overview of the three months or some interesting instances? Of the latter, there isn't much to tell. Every day was more or less the same.

>wake up
>smoke a joint
>have a shower
>do maintenance for the hostel I was at for a few hours
>go for a run or work out
>rest a bit and go surf for a few hours
>go back to the hostel
>get high and play vidya or read
>sometimes fill in as an autistic tour guide to Carlo's Sand Blow
>teach other backbackers how to throw the boomerang or get them to sandboard
>sit back and relax for an hour while they entertain themselves with that shit
>occasionally some qts come along and chat with them
>go back to the hostel
>dinner and get high again
>go surf some more if its not too late
>otherwise just stay in, reading or playing vidya again
>repeat

Thursday night with my gf

When I sniffed H last week.

way to good to ever do it again though

Did you have to deal with hippies all day?

There were a few local ones, but I mostly kept to myself. Can't stand hippies. The main people I interacted with were other backpackers just passing through and having a good time. Also a few lads who occasionally came surfing with me.

When I was thinking of [spoiler] him [/spoiler]

Wednesday.

Ghosting is extremely selfish. Explain what you wrote in your post here, wish him well and then cut off contact.

last friday night actually

so what happened next?

Last night I did 300mg of MDMA, fucking bliss for a few hours

Feel like shit now though

Haha, what a silly question.

Never.

Like a month ago when I did some meth and spent 30h playing DotA. Otherwise I haven't been happy in a few years.

Well I'm happy right now. In 5 months I've lost 13kgs (28lbs) and I won't stop. I'm getting the best results, my friends and family are happy for me too

Friday. Not even Veeky Forums yet. Umad?

I feel like taking drugs to feel happy is against the spirit of this thread. Not saying you weren't happy but its not as good as being natty happy because theres actually a story behind it.

January-June 2015

I was rekking shit every day
Then nobody invited me to their 4th of july party and the depression hit

true.

Besides when I was enlightened by my own intelligence?

>be me
>be Microsoft expert at Best Buy
>boss is sexy in that good looks boosted by personality and make up way
>congratulates me via email for getting another 100% on a mystery shop
>sends me a smiley

Bitch sent me a smiley, like she saying she low key likes me or something. High point of my day.

I will never be happy unless I get that million dollars.
I still remember that terrible day when I was 5 and suddenly understood that our so called comfortable middle-class life was actually poor life and as such unsatisfying life. A terrible realization, for someone that age, that rich people are better people. I have been unhappy since.

December the 23rd 2015.

That night was basically a point where everything was going well for me.

It all went downhill after that. At least I'm bigger now

Fully this

6 years ago
>uncle was flying me to saudi arabia and italy
>just got into the uni i had been wanting to attend for the past couple of years
>the fact that my family was going to be in better hands now that my mom had remarried
>just found out about zyzz and was getting excited to start lifting like him and getting mires
>was a complete idiot, but wasn't totally aware of it and still had confidence

That seems like so fucking long ago. Now a day doesn't go by when I don't stare out the window questioning every aspect of my life

Week ago.

pretty much this desu

Fuck off with your dumb state of mind shit. You were born into a relatively solid stable life and you have good genetic brain chemistry.

>not as good as natty happy
t. never used drugs

when she was still mine to hold and hadn't left me to become some generic degenerate college slut.

>tfw I realize the happiest I've been in the last 5 years was when I was a miserable recluse who abused drugs and alcohol
At least all that stands out, unlike my dull existence right now.

probably two years ago at a party

>just dropped out of high school
>NEET life was still exciting instead of purgatory
>started getting Veeky Forums
>spent all day chatting with online bros and watching anime

Probably around the time I met her and knew that there was someone I could show that I love her, show her that I value her just because I wanted to

>b but improve for yourself
Yes yes. Some of us just like to have someone at their side, to remind them that it's also worth improving for someone else

>she finally texts you while out last night and you go meet her at the bar
>her ugly ex shows up and she goes to talk to him for too long
>get buttmad and leave without a word

JUST

Age 12, max

Probably February. Maybe before that.

3 months ago when I was hiking the Pacific crest trail.

I was pushing my body every day and hitting 30 miles per day by 6. Now I'm a crippled NEET sleeping on my mom's couch. At least my upper body gains are coming along nicely

>Some of us just like to have someone at their side
I get that and id love to have it too, some goal to work for thinking you do this not just for yourself
However dont loose focus because she probably wont accept you no matter how far you go
Trust me on this, i went through an extensive measure to get my girl and it failed horribly

She was just an average girl and i was a regular boy, i got fit, improved my mentality, got a well paid part time job and started uni education to improve myself enough to get her but sadly it failed.
Now she is with someone else and im alone with tons of projects that need doing, work to handle and hobbies to manage which is good to keep me from remembering life is miserably empty when you cant get sex and love

When I had sex with a girl I really liked over a year ago. Since she dumped me I've become extremely bitter and unhappy and assume the worst of people.

>Girl I've been talking to and I meet up at a party last night
>Make an effort to talk to her in person but she just avoids me
>She goes home with someone else

Right now besides having a slight cold. I've got 3 girls that are dtf, one thats actually fun and wants to go on a trip with me. Going on multiple outdoor climbing trips within the next two months. All I want to do is train hard and get better.

Cultivate a positive lifestyle Veeky Forums

That brief period of summer where I had finished a year of college and was looking forward to this research program I got accepted into. Then college tuition fees hit me and no financial aid to help with it neither.

Yesterday

6 years a ago the girl I loved pet my head. It was the happiest day of my life and I was on a high absolutely acing all school for weeks. It was the first and only time somebody touched me non-violently.

She was my one source of light and warmth in the complete darkness and coldness. She made me smile uncontrollably. I have thought about her every single day after that and I still do even though I haven't seen her in years. The only time I'm happy is for that split second I accidentally actually believe that she is here with me because I think about her so much. If have have a dream about her I'll spend the whole day just thinking about her unable to do anything else. Well, except lift weights.

I'm 22 now. I think last time I was really happy for any decently long period of time was when I was 11.

I can't remember

Happiness is a meme. Unless you're a kid, high, or stupid, there's always going to be reality in the back of your mind coloring that happiness.

I wish I could do that user. That would be perfect. How did you end up there exactly. you said "traveling"?

That sounds ideal man. As an American who lives in a cold climate far from any coast or beach, I would love to just float into some surfing town and pick up work and talk to travelers/backpackers. Did you just ask the hostel if you could work for them?

When I saw Four Tet in a random city by myself. I danced like no tomorrow and had a group of 5 girls and a gay guy around me by the end of the night. Mind you I was completely sober the whole night.

It's been close to a year now

Probably about a year ago.
>Me and this girl at her house
>Havent seen each other for like forever
>Hug forever, lay in bed and shit
>Finger her for the first time, I was a virgin, so was she
>That night was the best night of my life

>We lost our virginity to each other
>She became my gf for around a year, broke up with her

Cant remember I was this happy, ever.

A year ago, went on vacation with my GF to Greece that was a great experience.

She broke up two months ago and turned into a massive sloot, my dog died yesterday and my friends are nowhere to be found since they currently have their own relationship or are moving out town.

But fuck all that negativity, i'm going to apply for a new job and just workout extra hard at the gym, got to keep grinding anons.

so most of my reaction images i've saved are sad/angry/tfw pics.
despite that i've lived generally well, i'm working hard but take time off to shitpost and vent feelings on here and that's about the extent of of it.
i'm happy when i see the fruits of my labor sprout, which was last month, and now off to that elbow grease and continue this grind.

my best friend, who goes to a different school than I do, has an extremely attractive guy friend who i've hung out with once or twice at her house, the last time being last weekend when I went to visit her with another of our friends. He's an objective 8/10, he's definitely a 9.5/10 to me. I think i'm attractive but not in the most conventional way, I don't fool myself into thinking i'm more than a 7/10 by most people's standards.

yesterday when I was walking back from the gym on an endorphin high, she messaged me to tell me that she'd been talking with that friend on Friday night and the conversation turned to myself, and the gist was that her friend thinks i'm attractive, was mirin me last week (and I didn't realize), and asked when she was going to bring us back up.

20 years old, have literally never had a boyfriend and haven't had a real crush in at least 4 years, feels good to feel like there's some sort of potential anywhere. I feel like by trying to flirt with this guy i'd absolutely be punching above my weight, but apparently he doesn't think so. I don't want to get my hopes up, but I don't wanna coach myself into failure... i have no idea what's going on just that it feels nice

Just went to Australia for two years as a backpacker. Started off in Melbourne, stayed there for a while, worked and saved up money, then moved up east coast until I ran out of money again.

Yeah, just asked the hostel for work. Thats pretty common around there. They just get people to do maintenance, clean shit or organize some events.
The only downside is that you may end up in the same room with a bunch of people you don't know and/or can't stand. I got lucky in that I was with a mate, who I trusted and who was a workaholic(the man managed to get like 4 jobs right away and spent every waking hour of every day working), so I pretty much had the room to myself.

>meet qt 4 months ago
>things going well
>stay over at her place multiple times a week
>end up staying there for a whole week
>walk her to her car daily when she leaves for work and kiss
>going on dates and doing couple things
>open up to her and tell her things
>notice her ex is trying to get back into her life
I should have stopped there but I kept going cause she was ignoring his text and she showed me
>a few weeks ago get on the topic of Us
>she says she doesn't feel a spark and doesn't see herself dating me
>then proceeded to say she loves how safe I make her feel when I cuddle her and loves going on dates and kissing me and just being around me
The fuck think to myself it's cause her ex
>I end up telling her I'm going to leave.. she starts to cry and say she won't let me
>come back the next night we agree on just being FWB
>the week after that was great we were happy and more playful than ever
>last week I noticed something was up
>she doesn't get into bed with me till I have to leave for work
>she got into bed a few nights ago and I went to cuddle her and she said "no cuddles"
>she got a new place
>I say cool when can I come over for cuddles
>she says "I would like my bed to my self tonight but you can come over and chill :)"
>bring up how she's been the last few weeks
>she says "I'm sorry! I just want my bed to myself love. I think it's a bit much for us to sleepy together all the time I think it is a relationship thing"
>tell her she's never had a problem with it before and now this all of a sudden
>she says I know but I might be questioning the "benifits part"
>then I say let me guess your ex is trying to get back into your life
>pic related what she said

I haven't been that genuinely happy in a while After she sent that text I hit up some chick and fucked her thinking it would make me feel better but it didn't. The fucked up part is I'm going to probably stay friends with her
>Tfw drinking heavily every night since this happened

When I started dating my last ex-girlfriend

now every time i see her in person I have a legitimate physiological reaction and want to kill somebody. Fuck you OP

You're gonna make it

Probably two nights ago, just chilling with some friends at a memorial in the city. Earlier had hooked up with a qt, had a great dinner, and then had a good night out. Really felt good.

>she says she doesn't feel a spark and doesn't see herself dating me
>then proceeded to say she loves how safe I make her feel when I cuddle her and loves going on dates and kissing me and just being around me
>I end up telling her I'm going to leave.. she starts to cry and say she won't let me
>she says "I would like my bed to my self tonight but you can come over and chill :)"
>she says "I'm sorry! I just want my bed to myself love. I think it's a bit much for us to sleepy together all the time I think it is a relationship thing"
>tell her she's never had a problem with it before and now this all of a sudden

Jesus christ aren't you stupid. These are some fucking warning signs out the wazzoo. She's using you as something to make herself feel good while making decision. If she really cared about you, she would have cut things off so she could figure things out and the hypocrisy is outstanding.

>Doesn't want to have to sex because it will be disrespectful to her ex
>Yet will do couple things with you and start leading you on.

Do you not see how fucking selfish and cruel this is???

You deserve it for not ducking when you had the chance you pussywhipped faggot.

Source:I'm a girl and you're being a colossal moron. She's using you, one foot in for comfort, one foot out. You're the backup plan and she's just stringing you a long. Just cut her off.

>that feel when you've never been extremely happy

idk tbhq, cant really remember

The best time in my life was 2 years ago when all I did was go to class, gym, eat and sleep all day making insane gains. I hit my goal bodyweight and had a gf and not a care in the world.
Now? Wageslave, no friends in this city, no gains, no time for gym on work days, no gf, no motivation. I get home at 6 and wake up at 6. If I get enough sleep that gives me 4 hours to cook dinner, eat it, gym and do the usual shit like dishes and laundry. It's just not enough time bros. I'm so burnt out from devoting 100% of waking hours to work or chores.

But we do have sex lol.. well we did. I we didn't there's no way in hell I'd do anything I've been doing for her

Last night bitch

I remember one time as a kid I cried from joy from all the nice christmas presents I had gotten.

Lol read it again her and I did have sex multiple times.. I'm not gonna do those things for her if I wasn't me getting any lmao..

It sounds like she isn't over her ex, and you're the backup plan. Drop her and be sad for a month, you'll be better off in the long run.

forgot pic