Hi Veeky Forums Guy from last night here who's gf did this to him

Hi Veeky Forums Guy from last night here who's gf did this to him.

I went to the dudes workplace today and punched the dude so hard I might have killed him. I'm only 70% sure it was actually him He flopped out cold and his head hit the floor pretty hard. I haven't been picked up by the police yet but I'm sure that either way it goes I'm spending at least a year in prison. I'm sorry for being such a fucking retard and I want you to know I love you guys. Im panicking like crazy and I don't expect any sympathy from you guys. I'm so sorry Veeky Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

archived.moe/fit/thread/38918883/#38921608
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's over OP. There's no waking up from this. I hope it was worth it, but we both know it wasn't.

I'm aware of that dude. And no it wasn't worth it. I don't feel any better at all

>70% sure

M8.

Shouldve been 100% sure

You punched a chad bro, qt lawyer dads.

If its your first offense could get diversion/anger management classes. Stay up bro, i did this wit my ex. No jailtime. Try to talk it out with him and explain you messed up but she broke your heart. I semi did this to the dude i knocked out at a rave lawl. We talked after and both agreed shes a hoe.

Is this a serious thread? I can't tell..

Should I hand myself in? I feel like I'm probably fucked either way but I'd like a bit more time of freedom.
It was now or never. If I had hesitated I'm sure he would have recognised me and ran. I said his name, he turned around and I gave him a second to see it was me

hand yourself into police, maybe they take it easier on you.

Fuck this.
Lay low, senpai, they won't go easy on you kek.

You're not getting arrested solely because if the guy tried to press charges he will look beta..

Stop letting whores control you

Can someone explain what happened?

This, he's not gonna press charges.
He knows what he did.

there are chances you aren't as powerful as you think you are and it won't be reported

+1

Jury would rule for leniency because crime of passion and he was a tool.
And like others said, he won't press charges because stealing a whore and sending that picture and then bitching about repercussions won't gain him any sympathy, and even if he won, there would be an internet shitstorm on him.

I think my ex gf will probably press charges. There's also the small chance the guy didn't even know I was still with her

OP, he might actually be dead if you haven't been picked up.
There are basically three things that could've happened:
>He's retarded, doesn't remember you and thinks he randomly fainted.
>He's dead
>He knows what he did and isn't pressing charges

It doesn't even matter which one it is, either way you're probably gonna be fine.

you got a link to your other thread?

>70% chance it's him
Forgot to add one:
>You rekt a random kid
That'd be funny as fuck desu

Tried to find it in the archives of link it but no luck. The thread title was something like >the she cuddles you etc etc

Stay alpha

gj op

of course it was fucking worth it

İ tell you what mate you got better anger management than me, İ'd prob rip his eyeball out and shove it up his ass

thankfully İ've never been cucked before though ^^

godspeed mate and dont hand yourself in, you did the right thing but stick by it

From this angle your girlfriend's a 6 at best

You're a cuck of life

Yup... you have to get him for the second time.

Yeah I know she isn't that great Kek. It wasn't a matter of "was it worth it for her" or whatever but more because they had wronged me and lied to me about it so blatently.

dude got cucked on, went and punched the guy.

really hope OP doesnt get jail time, but he needs to learn that hauling off and punching guys isn't cool in the grown-up world.

Are you in the UK? How many people around? Did you argue first or just sucker punch him?

Why didnt you punch her? she is the one who did this to you

Read the thread

I'm sure he's 70% sure what he did

Why punch the dude? Your gf is a whore - why the hell wouldn't he capitalize on it?
No wonder she did this to you, you're completely cucked. Even after she did this to you, you refuse to be a man and bring it back to HER - no, you go around and knock some innocent breh out, because you're too much of a pussy to deal with your gfs faults.

This, but murder her and eat the body to cover your tracks.

Those questions aren't answered in this thread google.

You need to take a deep breath. Humans are pretty tougher than you think. So I think he'll be ok.

OP, don't worry about a thing. Just lay low and avoid your usual hangouts. If the cops arrest you or serve a warrant, cooperate 100%.

At worst you pay a fine and community service.

Punching a dude is a rare thing when this blows over you will be better for it.

He'll have learned absolutely nothing, will still be a cuck and has more emotional baggage

Beta male

You did the right thing, OP, but

>living in a country that would send you to jail for this

>getting cucked is the grown-up thing to do

Not surprised some retards think like this, this place is /r9k/ 2.0

>punching a man because your girl is a slut and/or you cant keep her happy
i have never understood this

So what exactly did the guy do wrong?

Seems like OP is mentally retarded, as his whore just gets away with it.

The guy clearly knows he's fucking another man's woman. It's blatant provocation.

The guy knows he's fucking a random slut. Why would he ever care if the slut is having a cucked beta bf? He wasn't abusing OPs trust, he wasn't illoyal - his gf was and if anything she should face consequences, not the guy.
In fact, OP should learn from Chad and what he did better, so he can improve and maybe become Chad himself. Punching him proves nothing but OPs cuckoldry. Even in face of such a betrayal, he's unable to be a man, stand his ground, learn from it and punish the right one.

>White knight beta detected

If you did kill or cripple him posting their pictures and telling your story on an "anonymous " image board probably won't help your case. You need to work on your impulse control.

I'm checking my local news and nothing yet so I'm presuming he's not dead. You're right dude , I know I fucked up

Fuck all these "shouldn't have done that feller, he did nothing wrong" nu-male cuck fetishists. None of them even know the full story you posted.

Listen frienderino, you were right to punch this shit out. Hell, at least you didn't continue to beat the shit out of him or even gang up on him with some homies. ThAt would easily jail you up. One punch and that's it is the way to go.

And he's not gonna press charges because he'll look like a pussy bitch for not only sleeping with another mans girl, but also for getting clocked in one shot.

The only downside is he'll probably start sending you snaps and pictures of him fucking your girl. She'll of course be down for it because since you punched him out she'll want to get back at you.

But fuck both of them anyway, lift it all away senpai

>Fuck all these "shouldn't have done that feller, he did nothing wrong" nu-male cuck fetishists.
Found the insecure beta fag.

Also to be fair sempai ... who actually hurt you.. was it the guy? you care about what the guy does with his dick? It was your girl ... direct your anger towards her.. and don't punch people bro... its not cool irl. Unless you are black then you can usually get away with it.

no you are

>None of them even know the full story you posted.
Link it faggot so I can laugh harder at OP.

Story from last night?

>n-nou Chad, y-you are

You can't press charges for another person adult user. So unless that's her son she was cheating on you with, you're fine

İ am Chad B).

don't blacks usually get shot when they do something bad in US tho?

Your posts have proven otherwise ;^)
now btfo beta fag

i hate both of you x'D -.- =P 0_0

Previous thread, where ?????

Im not following. What did she do? to him? picture doesn't really explain much.

dubs confirm

Came here to say this

You should be mad at your girlfriend not that chad. Your girlfriend is the slut and the one to blame here.

Everybody does, blacks just do it the most so they cry about it

Good. Maybe he'll better learn that all women are bitches and whores.

THIS

You're an idiot, OP. You said it yourself that he might not even have known she was cheating, you fucking imbecile.

some beta is mad İ cucked him X3

You're a faggot and you deserve everything you get. Here to hoping you get 5 years minimum.

Underrated

nah i found this.

OP are you 13 years old?

She was the one you should have punched.

>tring this hard
>being this mad
Pathetic. You're a proven cuck, you're now just making a fool out of yourself.

Yeah, i never understood it. If my gf cheats on me then id put all blame on her and erase her from my mind. My abilityy to trust is fucked, though. So i never 100% commit emotionally.
This way i never fall hard when i'm let down
>who else /broken/ here?

Found the beta cuck

Not gonna make it

Can I have a back story?

From what I can tell so far OP's ex broke up with him and posted a picture with her new Chad bf on FB and OP got ass triggered like a child and punched a guy who might or might not be the Chad and now is probably facing jail time because of this?

And tryhard plebs want to somehow make an alpha move out of this lmao

archived.moe/fit/thread/38918883/#38921608

>thinking It's ok to be violent
t. Nigger

Why would you punch the guy? Was he your friend or something?

Stay dumb.

>knock out some fag that fucked your gf
>white knight out beta

Do you retards even think before you write?

Why go after him? Im sure your girl told him she was single.

>you were right to punch this shit out.
Niggers like you should be thrown in jail

>all these /r9k/ betas

Enjoy getting cucked by every gf you ever have, faggots.

People like you are the reason niggers, mexicans, and muslims are cucking the west. You pussies should all be exterminated.

>punching the guy
why do women always have zero accountability?
he didn't rape her

>(You)
cuck

>le /pol/ menes

isn't cuckolding consensual extramarital intercourse? This has nothing to do with it.

Stay underage.

>n-nou C-Chad, you are c-cuck
P A T H E T I C
A
T
H
E
T
I
C

That doesn't mean he knew she had a girlfriend...Just that it's been happening for a little while. Are you dumb?

It is okay to be violent, idiot. Civilization was built on violence.

>i fucked her on the first night i met her

Ahahahhaha

OP is the one who got cucked here

GJ on fucking the slut on the first day, but man are you retarded for thinking a girl who actually spreads her legs for you on the first date worth a relationship.

Listen to me boys.

No matter how much the girl might love you, if she has any self respect she won't sleep with you right away. And if she doesn't respect herself she will never respect you.

Date sluts and get cucked.

Just fucking lol.

>american education

woah interesting points mate.