The fuck have you done to me Veeky Forums

>started lifting
>start to improve myself socially
>start getting a nice body
>start to actually like myself
>finally happy
>mires and attention most of the time
>have tons of chances to get qt gf
but now the thought of getting a gf makes me somewhat depressed, I know im not gay bc the thought of homo sex makes me feel sick and I still wanna fug chicks but just the idea of having a gf makes me feel sick to my stomach and all I wanna do is lift and run and take pre-workout and act chadlike

Just keep on track with what you're doing, eventually you'll find acute e that likes the same things you like for the most part. Don't let the toxic environment of 4chins poison you.

We're all going to make it bruh

Stop jacking off and playing vidya

wheres the problem?

you are feeling good, no need of gf so no gf
stop crying

m8 I havent jacked off in weeks, it makes me less spergy but i could fuck anything in site, even the holes in the 20pl8s looked like a goal

How long have you been lifting to get mires or how big are you?

Ive been lifting for alittle over a year and get no mires and no chance for a gf, despite being close to athletic build

>Did SS since January, got moderately strong almost at 1/2/3/4
>Starting dressing better, developed good posture and a positive outlook on life
>Worked on social skills, invited to go out by every weekend. Don't ever need to make plans people always want me
>Catch some girls mirin' when I walk down uni halls, or think they are. Doesn't matter gives me confidence boost

I feel like I'm making it but I want to go back to being alone playing league and watching Netflix for hours. I'm tired of people and feel drained but feel I need to go out. Mixed feelings. I need to feel happy or else I go down a spiral of depression

kek

Just goes to show you can change your appearance all you want, but you won't get any less autismal. Only now many of us have become Chad-autist hybrids.

M8 im fucking tiny, 72kg 12%bf but everyone else compared to me is tiny and i can carry myself well so people think im huge

Literally me

Well then you got lucky
im 90kg with 15%bf, hasnt done shit for me
Well some guys do give mires but the female attention is direly lacking

Congratulations, you are one step closer to making it OP!

The most important thing to remember is to be honest with yourself OP. what do you want from life?

Its all about the confidence, posture and way you hold yourself bro.
walk with purpose, keep perfect posture 24/7, dont give a shit about what other people think, and be narcissistic but not an asshole, complement other people and a little secret white or grey v neck tshirts with tightish sleeves make even the smallest dyel look big. if you can do all you do with confidence women will come running. and if you're not confident (like i am) just fake it.

I wanna be successful and be remembered as someone who did something great and who made a difference. I dont care if im happy but if that comes out of it then its a bonus

Gotta work on the posture thing then because i do pretty much the rest

Use it while you can dude, get into some casual things, make fwbs
God forbid you get into a disfiguring accident one day then you'll look back and think fuck I should've fucked some stacies while I was chad

You need to take a break from people sometimes. Just make up some excuse why you can't go out on whatever friday. And just go for a bike ride instead or something.

>gf makes me somewhat depressed

This current generation of girls arent worth it. Go back 16-17 years.

>I still wanna fug chicks
>I wanna act chadlike

kek